- 24 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Exports Two Million Vehicles From India: Read More To Find Out
- 1 day ago IMOTY 2021: All-New Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Wins The 2021 Indian Bike Of The Year Award
- 1 day ago ICOTY 2021: Third-Generation Hyundai i20 Wins The 2021 Indian Car Of The Year Award
- 1 day ago Bangalore’s First La Maison Citroen Showroom Launched: Here Are All The Details
- Movies Anil Kapoor Recalls How He Almost Killed Rahul Bose While Shooting For Dil Dhadakne Do; Says 'I Was Worried'
- News JNU allows final-year MPhil students on campus
- Finance Gross Value Added To Grow By 1.5% To 2% In Q4
- Technology Redmi Note 10 Global Variant To Use Snapdragon 678 SoC
- Education IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Analysis 2021, Check Difficulty Level
- Sports ATP Tour debutant Cerundolo makes history with dream Cordoba triumph
- Lifestyle Madhuri Dixit’s Glamorous Pictures In Shimmering Eye Shadow And Dark Pink Lipstick Leaves Us Speechless
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In March
The Toyota Fortuner facelift model was launched recently in the Indian market along with the new Legender variant. Days after its launch, the dealerships have now started to deliver the newly launched SUV to customers in the country.
Images shared by Gaadiwaadi, reveals the new Fortuner SUV being delivered by the MGF Toyota dealership in Gurgaon. Remaining dealerships in the country are also expected to have begun delivering the new SUV.
Toyota launched the Fortuner facelift model earlier this month and also introduced a new variant called the Legender. The 2021 Fortuner facelift features a host of changes over the previous model. This includes exterior, interior and a more powerful diesel engine. The standard variant of the Fortuner facelift retails at a starting price of Rs 29.98 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The 2021 Fortuner now features a new front fascia over its older model. This includes an all-new headlamp design with an LED projector and integrated LED DRLs. Other changes on the front include a larger front grille with chrome surrounds and redesigned front bumper with new fog lamp housing.
The facelifted SUV also features a new 18-inch alloy wheel and a new redesigned sleeker taillamps. The rear bumper of the SUV has also received slight changes to its design. However, the overall silhouette of the SUV remains the same.
On the inside, the SUV has been updated with a couple of new features over the old model. It now comes packed with a new 8.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system that supports Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, the brand's latest connected technology, enhanced audio system, ambient lighting and ventilated front seats; among others.
As mentioned before, along with the standard variant, the company has also launched a new special variant called the Legender. The special variant of the SUV features a whole host of cosmetic upgrades and new features addition inside and out. This includes a different headlamp design — here are all details.
The new Toyota Fortuner facelift continues to be offered with both petrol and diesel engine options. The 2.7-litre petrol unit produces a maximum of 166bhp and a peak torque of 245Nm. The engine comes mated to either a five-speed manual or a six-speed automatic transmission.
While the 2.8-litre diesel unit remains the same, the company has tuned differently mated to an automatic transmission. The diesel engine produces a maximum of 177bhp and a peak torque of 420Nm of torque paired to the manual gearbox. On the other hand, the same engine produces a maximum of 201bhp and a peak torque 500Nm of peak torque mated to a six-speed torque-converter automatic transmission.
Thoughts About The Toyota Fortuner Facelift Deliveries Begin In India
The Toyota Fortuner facelift features a host of changes over the previous model. The SUV becomes more desirable with a more powerful engine catering to the current demand for automatic transmissions. The Toyota Fortuner rivals the Ford Endeavour, the MG Gloster and the Mahindra Alturas.