- 4 hrs ago Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 6 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 7 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 22 hrs ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- Sports India vs Australia: Washington-Shardul partnership was outstanding, says Ponting
- News Doubling farmers income biggest priority of Modi govt: Shah
- Movies 51st IFFI Kick Starts With Enthralling Cultural Performances To Celebrate The Joy Of Cinema
- Lifestyle Floral- Perfect! Pooja Hegde’s Pink Traditional Outfit Is Ideal For Upcoming Festive Occasions
- Technology Who Owns Hike Messenger? Which Country It Belongs To?
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
Toyota has introduced the 2021 Fortuner facelift in the Indian market. The new (2021) Toyota Fortuner facelift now comes with a price tag ranging between Rs 29.98 lakh and Rs 37.48 lakh. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
Apart from the facelift version, Toyota has also introduced the SUV's range-topping ‘Legender' version. The new Toyota Fortuner Legender is offered with a price tag of Rs 37.58 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The new Toyota Fortuner facelift, including the Legender variant, can be booked either online or at any of the brand's dealerships across India. Deliveries for the new SUV, however, is expected to start very soon.
Starting off with the new Toyota Fortuner facelift model, the 2021 model now comes with updated LED projector headlamps with integrated LED DRLs, larger front grille with chrome surrounds, reworked front bumper with new housings for the fog lamps, new 18-inch alloy wheels and a sleeker set of LED tail lamps at the rear.
Inside, the new Fortuner facelift now feels more premium and comes packed with a number of new features and equipment. Some of the major updates inside include the new 8.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, connected car technology, ventilated front seats, subtle revisions to the instrument cluster, 11-speaker JBL audio system, ambient lighting and a host of others.
Moving to the range-topping Toyota Fortuner Legender, the new SUV features a more aggressive and sportier design. This includes a sleeker blacked-out front grille, with a completely new set of sleek LED headlamps, new alloy wheels and a special dual-tone paint scheme. The interiors of the Toyota Fortuner Legender also features a few additional features and equipment as well.
The new Toyota Fortuner facelift will be offered in both petrol and diesel engine options. This includes the same 2.7-litre petrol and 2.8-litre diesel engine options. The petrol unit produces 166bhp and 245Nm of peak torque, paired with either a five-speed manual or a six-speed automatic transmission.
The diesel engine churns out 177bhp and 420Nm of torque when mated to the manual gearbox. However, it produces a higher 201bhp and 500Nm of peak torque (segment-best) when paired with the optional six-speed torque-converter automatic transmission unit.
The Toyota Fortuner facelift powered by the diesel engine will be offered in both two and four-wheel-drive configurations. The range-topping Fortuner Legender model will, however, be offered in just the 4x2 configuration.
Thoughts On The Toyota Fortuner Facelift & Legender SUV Launch In India
The Toyota Fortuner is one of the best-selling SUVs in its segment, having been in the market since 2009. The new Toyota Fortuner facelift and the Legender version continue to build on the SUVs popularity. The 2021 Fortuner will rival the likes of the MG Gloster and the Ford Endeavour in the Indian market.