- Technology Poco M4 Pro 5G With Up 6GB RAM Spotted At FCC; When Is It Launching?
- Travel Rajasthan's Ten Best Winter Destinations
- Finance Now Conduct Debit Card Services At New Micro ATMs of This Bank: Here’s How
- Movies Katrina Kaif Reviews Sardar Udham, Praises Rumoured Boyfriend Vicky Kaushal As 'Pure Talent'
- Sports ICC T20 World Cup 2021: Oman vs PNG preview
- News Congress president election to be held between Aug 21 and Sept 20 next year: Party announces after CWC meeting
- Lifestyle Sooryavanshi: All Set For Promotions, Katrina Kaif Looks Like A Dream In Her Floral Lehenga
- Education CBSE Class 10, 12 Term Exam Dates Tentative Announced, Check CBSE Class X, XII Date Sheet Release Details
Maruti Suzuki WagonR is the best-selling car for June 2021 by beating the Swift and the Hyundai Creta. The WagonR sales have increased by over 800% last month. Last month's best-seller, Hyundai Creta, is down by 6 spots.
Top 10 Best-Selling Cars June 2021 (M-o-M Growth)
|4||Maruti Vitara Brezza||12,833||2,648||384.6|
|10||Hyundai Grand i10||8,787||3,804||131|
Top 10 Best-Selling Cars June 2021 (Y-o-Y Growth)
|4||Maruti Vitara Brezza||12,833||4,542||182.5|
|10||Hyundai Grand i10||8,787||3,593||144.6|
Thoughts About The Top-Selling Cars In India In June 2021
As mentioned earlier, Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai are the only two brands present in the top-car sales chart. Want to know what happened to other car brands sales in the last month? Check out our analysis of the top car brands sales in June 2021.
Maruti Suzuki showcases complete dominance over other car brands in India in the last month. Out of the top 10 best selling cars in June 2021, eight of them are from Maruti Suzuki. While renaming 2 are from Hyundai, the second-best car brand currently in India.
Last month, the Hyundai Creta topped the sales chart, however, this month it lost 6 spots. The SUV sales actually grew by a substantial amount from the last month. But the sales of Maruti cars has grown exponentially knocking the Creta from first place in the sales chart in May 2021 to seventh in the list in June 2021.