- 38 min ago Maruti Suzuki Swift Prices Hiked — Increase Of Up To Rs 15,000 Across Variants
- 14 hrs ago 2021 Volkswagen Tiguan India Launch Timeline Revealed: Expected To Arrive This Festive Season
- 19 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Swift & Dzire CNG India Launch Soon: Expected To Use 1.2-Litre Dual-Jet Engine
- 21 hrs ago Tata Safari 10,000 Units Production Crossed In 5 Months Of India Launch: New Milestone Achieved!
- Education Bihar Board Dummy Registration Card 2022 For Class 10th And 12th At biharboardonline.com
- Movies Happy Birthday Dulquer Salmaan: Prithviraj Sukumaran, Nazriya Nazim & Others Wish The Kurup Actor
- News To celebrate his birthday, this engineer snatches a woman’s earrings
- Sports Tokyo Olympics: Titmus and Ohashi double up as Ledecky hits the gold trail
- Technology Micromax In 2b Flipkart Teaser Confirms Design Ahead Of July 30 Launch
- Finance 2 Stocks To Accumulate With Potential Upside, Says KRChoksey
- Lifestyle Floral Or Striped, Which Pantsuit Of Mimi Actress Sai Tamhankar Did You Like More?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In August
Maruti Suzuki WagonR is the best-selling car for June 2021 by beating the Swift and the Hyundai Creta. The WagonR sales have increased by over 800% last month. Last month's best-seller, Hyundai Creta, is down by 6 spots.
Top 10 Best-Selling Cars June 2021 (M-o-M Growth)
|4||Maruti Vitara Brezza||12,833||2,648||384.6|
|10||Hyundai Grand i10||8,787||3,804||131|
Top 10 Best-Selling Cars June 2021 (Y-o-Y Growth)
|4||Maruti Vitara Brezza||12,833||4,542||182.5|
|10||Hyundai Grand i10||8,787||3,593||144.6|
Thoughts About The Top-Selling Cars In India In June 2021
As mentioned earlier, Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai are the only two brands present in the top-car sales chart. Want to know what happened to other car brands sales in the last month? Check out our analysis of the top car brands sales in June 2021.
Maruti Suzuki showcases complete dominance over other car brands in India in the last month. Out of the top 10 best selling cars in June 2021, eight of them are from Maruti Suzuki. While renaming 2 are from Hyundai, the second-best car brand currently in India.
Last month, the Hyundai Creta topped the sales chart, however, this month it lost 6 spots. The SUV sales actually grew by a substantial amount from the last month. But the sales of Maruti cars has grown exponentially knocking the Creta from first place in the sales chart in May 2021 to seventh in the list in June 2021.