- 23 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Exports Two Million Vehicles From India: Read More To Find Out
- 1 day ago IMOTY 2021: All-New Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Wins The 2021 Indian Bike Of The Year Award
- 1 day ago ICOTY 2021: Third-Generation Hyundai i20 Wins The 2021 Indian Car Of The Year Award
- 1 day ago Bangalore’s First La Maison Citroen Showroom Launched: Here Are All The Details
- News India plans studies, expeditions in unheld areas to counter China
- Finance Nifty Opens 180 Points Higher; RailTel Gains 11%
- Education IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Analysis 2021, Check Difficulty Level
- Movies Golden Globes 2021 Winners List Live Updates: Minari, The Crown And Shitt's Creek Lead With Big Wins
- Technology Amazon Quiz Contest Answers For March 1, 2021: Win Amazon Pay Balance Of Rs. 10,000
- Sports ATP Tour debutant Cerundolo makes history with dream Cordoba triumph
- Lifestyle Madhuri Dixit’s Glamorous Pictures In Shimmering Eye Shadow And Dark Pink Lipstick Leaves Us Speechless
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In March
Tata Motors is all set to launch its new Safari SUV in the Indian market. The new seven-seater Tata Safari SUV has been scheduled to go on sale in India on the 26th of January, with bookings for the same said to start very soon.
Ahead of its launch in the coming week, Tata Motors has released the SUV's TVC video, showcasing all the elements of the upcoming seven-seater offering. The company also recently unveiled the final design of the Safari SUV, while also announcing the commencement of production — here are the details.
Talking about the design, the new Tata Safari will borrow elements from its five-seater Harrier sibling, considering the Safari is essentially its larger seven-seater version. However, there will be certain differences both inside and out, which will help differentiate the two models.
Starting with the exteriors, changes on the new Safari include the new tri-arrow mesh grille at the front, flared wheel arches with new stylish alloy wheels, larger overhang and quarter glass panel behind the c-pillar, new boot lid design, tweaked LED tail lights connected by gloss-black finish element, ‘SAFARI' moniker on the boot lid, stepped roof and silver-finished roof rails.
Inside, the new Tata Safari is expected to carry forward a similar dashboard design as the Harrier. However, the seven-seater SUV will feature soft-touch material all around, while also featuring a new Oyster White cabin, with leatherette seat upholstery.
Other features on the SUV also include panoramic sunroof, individual captain seats in the middle row, semi-digital instrument cluster, large touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay & Android Auto and many others.
Mechanically, however, the Tata Safari will carry forward the same engine and transmission option as the Harrier SUV. This includes a single 2.0-litre diesel engine producing 173bhp and 350Nm of peak torque, paired with either a six-speed manual or automatic transmission. Tata could introduce a 4x4 version of the Safari as well, however, this is yet to be confirmed.
Thoughts On The Tata Safari TVC Video Release
The upcoming seven-seater SUV, brings back the ‘Safari' moniker to the Indian market after its discontinuation years back. The new (2021) Tata Safari once introduced in India will be priced at a slight premium compared to its Harrier sibling. It will take on the likes of the MG Hector Plus, Toyota Fortuner and the upcoming seven-seater Hyundai Creta.