- 4 min ago Yamaha Aerox 155 Launched In India; Powered By R15 Sourced 155cc Engine With VVA
- 3 hrs ago New Yamaha R15 V4.0 Launched In India; R15M And Aerox 155 Launched Along
- 8 hrs ago Audi E-Tron GT Launch Tomorrow; Audi Claims 383 Km Range
- 1 day ago Royal Enfield Introduces ‘Make It Yours’ Riding Jackets; Available Soon At Dealership Level
- Sports With good balance of youth and experience, head coach Bozidar is confident of CFC’s chances in ISL 2021-22
- Movies Kamya Panjabi Regrets Not Meeting Sidharth Shukla Post Bigg Boss 13, Says ‘We Used To Laugh So Much’
- News AUKUS neither relevant to Quad nor will impact on its functioning: India's first reaction
- Education SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2021 Declared, Check Direct Link
- Technology Realme GT Neo2 Price Revealed Ahead Of Launch; New Dimensity 1200AI SoC Variant Also Tipped
- Lifestyle Emma Corrin’s Emmy’s 2021 Costume Is Surprising And There Could Be Salem Witch Trials Angle To It
- Finance How To Choose ELSS Fund To Save Tax And Create Wealth?
- Travel 8 Beautiful Long Drive Routes In India
Tata Motors, India's leading automobile company, today inaugurated 70 new sales outlets across Southern India in a single day.
The sales outlet are spread across 53 cities and have been strategically mapped to key emerging markets of the Southern region.
These modern showrooms will be home to the company's ‘New Forever' range of passenger vehicles, including its electric vehicles portfolio.
With the addition of these new showrooms in a rapidly growing market, Tata Motors' network in Southern India (Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Pondicherry, Telangana, Andhra Pradesh & Kerala) will be 272 and the retail footprint in India will grow to 980.
Out of 70, Bangalore has 7, Chennai 5, Hyderabad 4, and 4 in Kochi. Further, this also includes the launch of 38 outlets in upcountry markets of South India.
Tata Motors is making huge strides in the passenger vehicle market on the back of its New Forever range. The company recorded its highest ever passenger vehicle sales in 9 years, in March ‘21 and Q4 FY21. In FY21, the company's PV business registered its highest-ever annual sales in 8 years, while posting a growth of 69%, compared to FY20.
Inaugurating the new dealerships, Mr Rajan Amba, Vice-President, Sales, Marketing & Customer Care, Passenger Vehicles Business Unit, Tata Motors stated, "Southern India contributes to 28% of the total Industry volumes and hence it is very critical for us to be strategically present in the emerging markets. With a 12.1% market share in Southern India, we are committed to our customers and want to make our New Forever range of passenger cars easily accessible."
He further added, "The trailblazing launch of these 70 new sales outlets, marks an important milestone in our aggressive retail expansion plans in India. This expansion will help us cater to our consumers' requirements and tastes that are constantly evolving, with both online and offline solutions, to provide a seamless ‘phygital' experience that is more convenient and relevant today."
Apart from the rapid expansion of sales outlets and dealerships in India, the company has also recently launched the 2021 Tigor EV, the brand's second electric four-wheeler powered by the high-voltage Ziptron technology.
The new Tigor EV is priced starting at Rs 11.99 lakh, ex-showroom India. Here are all the details.
Thoughts About Tata Motors Opening 70 Dealerships In One Day
Tata Motors is looking to enhance potential customer and ownership experience with increasing the touchpoints. 70 outlets added in a day is a commendable job by Tata.