- 1 hr ago Connected Cars & Their Internet Requirements: Faster & More Secure Internet Tech Needed?
- 4 hrs ago Mercedes Partners With ProLogium To Develop Next-Gen Solid-State EV Batteries
- 5 hrs ago Here Is A List Of Genuine Accessories For Toyota Hilux In India: Scuff Plates, Canopy & More
- 7 hrs ago TVS Buys 75% Stake In SEMG — Forays into E-Bike Market
- Movies Prime Video Announces Psychological Thriller 'Bestseller' Starring Mithun Chakraborty, Shruti Haasan
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League PKL 2021-22: Gujarat Giants vs Dabang Delhi Dream11 Prediction and Fantasy Tips
- Lifestyle NeoCov: Wuhan Scientists Warn of New Coronavirus Strain With High Death, Infection Rate
- Finance Union Budget 2022: 23: What The Telecom Sector Can Expect?
- Technology Realme 9 Pro 5G Series To Launch On Feb 15 Globally; When Is It Coming To India?
- News Sidhu a cruel man, drove mother out of home alleges sister
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In Bihar In Winter Of 2022
- Education Lala Lajpat Rai Birth Anniversary: Some Lesser-Known Facts About Punjab Kesari
Tata Motors, India's leading automobile company, today inaugurated 70 new sales outlets across Southern India in a single day.
The sales outlet are spread across 53 cities and have been strategically mapped to key emerging markets of the Southern region.
These modern showrooms will be home to the company's 'New Forever' range of passenger vehicles, including its electric vehicles portfolio.
With the addition of these new showrooms in a rapidly growing market, Tata Motors' network in Southern India (Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Pondicherry, Telangana, Andhra Pradesh & Kerala) will be 272 and the retail footprint in India will grow to 980.
Out of 70, Bangalore has 7, Chennai 5, Hyderabad 4, and 4 in Kochi. Further, this also includes the launch of 38 outlets in upcountry markets of South India.
Tata Motors is making huge strides in the passenger vehicle market on the back of its New Forever range. The company recorded its highest ever passenger vehicle sales in 9 years, in March '21 and Q4 FY21. In FY21, the company's PV business registered its highest-ever annual sales in 8 years, while posting a growth of 69%, compared to FY20.
Inaugurating the new dealerships, Mr Rajan Amba, Vice-President, Sales, Marketing & Customer Care, Passenger Vehicles Business Unit, Tata Motors stated, "Southern India contributes to 28% of the total Industry volumes and hence it is very critical for us to be strategically present in the emerging markets. With a 12.1% market share in Southern India, we are committed to our customers and want to make our New Forever range of passenger cars easily accessible."
He further added, "The trailblazing launch of these 70 new sales outlets, marks an important milestone in our aggressive retail expansion plans in India. This expansion will help us cater to our consumers' requirements and tastes that are constantly evolving, with both online and offline solutions, to provide a seamless 'phygital' experience that is more convenient and relevant today."
Apart from the rapid expansion of sales outlets and dealerships in India, the company has also recently launched the 2021 Tigor EV, the brand's second electric four-wheeler powered by the high-voltage Ziptron technology.
The new Tigor EV is priced starting at Rs 11.99 lakh, ex-showroom India. Here are all the details.
Thoughts About Tata Motors Opening 70 Dealerships In One Day
Tata Motors is looking to enhance potential customer and ownership experience with increasing the touchpoints. 70 outlets added in a day is a commendable job by Tata.