- 7 hrs ago Honda Cars India Shuts Down Manufacturing Plant: Tapukara Plant Shut For Maintenance
- 8 hrs ago Felidae Maven Electric Bicycle Specs & Details: Electric Mobility At Just Rs 24,500
- 9 hrs ago Honda Cars Discounts In May 2021: Up To Rs 27,000 Benefits Available On Select Models
- 9 hrs ago Tata Motors Price Hike In May 2021: Tata Motors Hikes Prices Of All Models
- Sports Manchester City 1-2 Chelsea: Celebrations stall as Aguero aberration lets Blues back in
- Movies Bigg Boss Malayalam 3 Week 11 Elimination: Remya Is Evicted, Soorya Gets Saved?
- Finance CAMS Shares Lists On NSE After 7 Months Of Its Entry Into Capital Market: Here's Why?
- News Massive COVID-19 vaccination drive in Uttar Pradesh from May 10 for 18-plus
- Education IIIT Delhi Offering PG Diploma in Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
- Technology Amazon Mother’s Day Quiz Answers: Here's Your Chance To Bag Rs. 25,000 Amazon Pay Balance
- Lifestyle Tere Naam And M.S. Dhoni Actress Bhumika Chawla Exudes Soothing Vibes With Her Latest Outfit
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
Tata Motors has introduced its new 'Founders Edition' models in the Indian market. The company has introduced the Founders Edition version of all its products. This includes the Tigor, Tiago, Nexon, Altroz and Harrier.
The new Founders Edition models have been introduced to commemorate 75-years of Tata Motors in the Indian automotive industry. The new special edition models come with a slightly revised logo, while also featuring the signature of JRD Tata.
All Founders Edition models will be identical to their regular counterparts, apart from the two details mentioned above. Talking about the logo, the Founders Edition models will feature the Tata emblem with a blue background.
The bespoke JRD Tata signage can be seen on the front fender creases, rear pillar and on the dashboard inside. Apart from these, owners of the Tata Founders Edition models will get exclusive 'Iconic Series' postcards as well.
The Founders Edition models will, however, be available to only those who work for any company under the Tata Group. Interested customers in the Tata Group of Companies can book the 'Founders Edition' models online.
Apart from the above-mentioned cosmetic updates, no other changes have been made on the special-edition models. All products will continue to carry forward the same features, equipment and mechanicals as the standard variants.
Tata Motors recently even launched a limited-edition version of its entry-level Tiago hatchback in the Indian market. The limited-edition model was introduced to celebrate the first anniversary of the refreshed Tiago range in the Indian market.
The new limited-edition Tiago comes with a host of cosmetic updates both inside and out, while retaining the same mechanicals. The new limited-edition version is based on the mid-spec Tiago XT variant and is offered with a price tag of Rs 5.79 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi) — here are the details.
Thoughts On The Tata Founders Edition Models Introduced
The Founders Edition are special models offered only for employees of the Tata Group of Companies. The company is commemorating the completion of 75-years in the auto industry, since 1945. The company, however, entered the passenger vehicle segment in 1991.