- 24 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Exports Two Million Vehicles From India: Read More To Find Out
- 1 day ago IMOTY 2021: All-New Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Wins The 2021 Indian Bike Of The Year Award
- 1 day ago ICOTY 2021: Third-Generation Hyundai i20 Wins The 2021 Indian Car Of The Year Award
- 1 day ago Bangalore’s First La Maison Citroen Showroom Launched: Here Are All The Details
- Movies Anil Kapoor Recalls How He Almost Killed Rahul Bose While Shooting For Dil Dhadakne Do; Says 'I Was Worried'
- News JNU allows final-year MPhil students on campus
- Finance Gross Value Added To Grow By 1.5% To 2% In Q4
- Technology Redmi Note 10 Global Variant To Use Snapdragon 678 SoC
- Education IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Analysis 2021, Check Difficulty Level
- Sports ATP Tour debutant Cerundolo makes history with dream Cordoba triumph
- Lifestyle Madhuri Dixit’s Glamorous Pictures In Shimmering Eye Shadow And Dark Pink Lipstick Leaves Us Speechless
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In March
Tata Motors has introduced its new 'Founders Edition' models in the Indian market. The company has introduced the Founders Edition version of all its products. This includes the Tigor, Tiago, Nexon, Altroz and Harrier.
The new Founders Edition models have been introduced to commemorate 75-years of Tata Motors in the Indian automotive industry. The new special edition models come with a slightly revised logo, while also featuring the signature of JRD Tata.
All Founders Edition models will be identical to their regular counterparts, apart from the two details mentioned above. Talking about the logo, the Founders Edition models will feature the Tata emblem with a blue background.
The bespoke JRD Tata signage can be seen on the front fender creases, rear pillar and on the dashboard inside. Apart from these, owners of the Tata Founders Edition models will get exclusive 'Iconic Series' postcards as well.
The Founders Edition models will, however, be available to only those who work for any company under the Tata Group. Interested customers in the Tata Group of Companies can book the 'Founders Edition' models online.
Apart from the above-mentioned cosmetic updates, no other changes have been made on the special-edition models. All products will continue to carry forward the same features, equipment and mechanicals as the standard variants.
Tata Motors recently even launched a limited-edition version of its entry-level Tiago hatchback in the Indian market. The limited-edition model was introduced to celebrate the first anniversary of the refreshed Tiago range in the Indian market.
The new limited-edition Tiago comes with a host of cosmetic updates both inside and out, while retaining the same mechanicals. The new limited-edition version is based on the mid-spec Tiago XT variant and is offered with a price tag of Rs 5.79 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi) — here are the details.
Thoughts On The Tata Founders Edition Models Introduced
The Founders Edition are special models offered only for employees of the Tata Group of Companies. The company is commemorating the completion of 75-years in the auto industry, since 1945. The company, however, entered the passenger vehicle segment in 1991.