- 6 hrs ago Royal Enfield Continental GT Cup; More Affordable Than One Might Imagine
- 12 hrs ago BMW C 400 GT Teaser Video Released; Comes With 34 Bhp 350cc Engine
- 16 hrs ago New Honda BR-V Revealed; Comes With ADAS And Many Other Advanced Features
- 20 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Style Variant Gets Updated; Kushaq Style Variant Now Receives 6 Airbags & TPMS
- News PM to address UNGA, to hold first face-to-face meeting with President Biden
- Technology Amazon Great Indian Festival Sale 2021: Rock Bottom Prices On Smartwatches From Fitbit, Garmin
- Sports Naomi Osaka withdraws from Indian Wells after US Open collapse
- Movies Sunny Full Movie Leaked Online For Free Download In HD Quality
- Finance 3 EPFO Services Subscribers Can Avail Via Digilocker
- Lifestyle Chitrangda Looks Graceful In Her White Suit Look And We Can’t Take Our Eyes Off Her
- Education Delhi University Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Direct Link
- Travel 7 Amazing Indian Beaches For Families
Tata Motors has introduced its new 'Founders Edition' models in the Indian market. The company has introduced the Founders Edition version of all its products. This includes the Tigor, Tiago, Nexon, Altroz and Harrier.
The new Founders Edition models have been introduced to commemorate 75-years of Tata Motors in the Indian automotive industry. The new special edition models come with a slightly revised logo, while also featuring the signature of JRD Tata.
All Founders Edition models will be identical to their regular counterparts, apart from the two details mentioned above. Talking about the logo, the Founders Edition models will feature the Tata emblem with a blue background.
The bespoke JRD Tata signage can be seen on the front fender creases, rear pillar and on the dashboard inside. Apart from these, owners of the Tata Founders Edition models will get exclusive 'Iconic Series' postcards as well.
The Founders Edition models will, however, be available to only those who work for any company under the Tata Group. Interested customers in the Tata Group of Companies can book the 'Founders Edition' models online.
Apart from the above-mentioned cosmetic updates, no other changes have been made on the special-edition models. All products will continue to carry forward the same features, equipment and mechanicals as the standard variants.
Tata Motors recently even launched a limited-edition version of its entry-level Tiago hatchback in the Indian market. The limited-edition model was introduced to celebrate the first anniversary of the refreshed Tiago range in the Indian market.
The new limited-edition Tiago comes with a host of cosmetic updates both inside and out, while retaining the same mechanicals. The new limited-edition version is based on the mid-spec Tiago XT variant and is offered with a price tag of Rs 5.79 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi) — here are the details.
Thoughts On The Tata Founders Edition Models Introduced
The Founders Edition are special models offered only for employees of the Tata Group of Companies. The company is commemorating the completion of 75-years in the auto industry, since 1945. The company, however, entered the passenger vehicle segment in 1991.