- 6 hrs ago Royal Enfield Continental GT Cup; More Affordable Than One Might Imagine
- 12 hrs ago BMW C 400 GT Teaser Video Released; Comes With 34 Bhp 350cc Engine
- 15 hrs ago New Honda BR-V Revealed; Comes With ADAS And Many Other Advanced Features
- 19 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Style Variant Gets Updated; Kushaq Style Variant Now Receives 6 Airbags & TPMS
- News On a long flight to the US, PM Modi spends time clearing files, doing paper-work
- Movies Sunny Full Movie Leaked Online For Free Download In HD Quality
- Sports IPL 2021, DC vs SRH: Full List of Award Winners, Man of The Match, Post Match Presentation Highlights
- Finance 3 EPFO Services Subscribers Can Avail Via Digilocker
- Technology Linksys Velop AX4200 WiFi 6 Mesh System Launched In India: Supports Over 120 Devices
- Lifestyle Chitrangda Looks Graceful In Her White Suit Look And We Can’t Take Our Eyes Off Her
- Education Delhi University Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Direct Link
- Travel 7 Amazing Indian Beaches For Families
Tata Motors is offering a host of benefits and special offers in the month of February 2021. The company is offering the discounts and benefits on its select models from the brand's 'Forever Range'. This includes the Tiago, Tigor, Nexon and the Harrier.
Maximum benefits of up to Rs 65,000 are being offered depending on the model and its variant. The offers & discounts from the company are valid on purchases made between February 1 to February 28, 2021. Here are the model-wise offer details:
Starting with the brand's entry-level offering, the Tata Tiago. The hatchback is being offered with maximum benefits of up to Rs 25,000. This includes a cash discount of Rs 15,000 and an exchange bonus of up to Rs 10,000 when you sell your old car to the dealer.
The hatchback is currently available in a single-engine option with a choice of either a five-speed manual or an AMT transmission option. The Tata Tiago currently retails between Rs 4.85 lakh and 6.84 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
Moving to the only sedan model present in the brand's portfolio, the Tata Tigor is being offered with total benefits of up to Rs 30,000. This includes a cash discount of Rs 15,000 and an exchange bonus of Rs 15,000. The engine and transmission options on the Tigor are same as the Tiago hatchback. The Tigor retails between Rs 5.59 lakh and 7.63lakh, ex-showroom (India).
The Tata Nexon is one of the most successful SUV models in the brand's portfolio. The diesel variants of the compact-SUV are being offered with an exchange bonus of Rs 15,000. On the other hand, the petrol variants of the compact-SUV do not receive any benefits from the company. The Nexon compact-SUV currently retails between Rs 7.09 lakh and Rs 12.79 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
The Tata Harrier is being offered with maximum benefits of up to Rs 65,000 this month. This includes Rs 25,000 cash discount and an exchange bonus of Rs 40,000. However, the offer is not applicable for Camo, Dark Edition, XZ+, XZA+ variants of the Harrier. These variants will only receive an exchange bonus of Rs 40,000.
In related news, Tata Motors is all set to launch its flagship SUV, the 2021 Safari in the Indian market. The company has begun accepting pre-launch bookings for the upcoming SUV for a token amount of Rs 30,000 — here are all details.
Thoughts About Tata Car Discounts & Offers For February 2021
Tata Motors continues to offer their forever range of models with a host of offers and discounts in the Indian market. The company aims to increase sales of its vehicles with the ongoing offers in the month of February. These offers will help reduce the initial commitment for new car buyers in the country.