- 23 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Exports Two Million Vehicles From India: Read More To Find Out
- 1 day ago IMOTY 2021: All-New Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Wins The 2021 Indian Bike Of The Year Award
- 1 day ago ICOTY 2021: Third-Generation Hyundai i20 Wins The 2021 Indian Car Of The Year Award
- 1 day ago Bangalore’s First La Maison Citroen Showroom Launched: Here Are All The Details
- Movies Amitabh Bachchan Reacts To Fans Expressing Concern Over His Health After Undergoing A Surgery
- News COVID-19 vaccinations in Bengaluru: Full list of government, private hospitals for inoculations
- Finance Nifty Opens 180 Points Higher; RailTel Gains 11%
- Education IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Analysis 2021, Check Difficulty Level
- Technology Amazon Quiz Contest Answers For March 1, 2021: Win Amazon Pay Balance Of Rs. 10,000
- Sports ATP Tour debutant Cerundolo makes history with dream Cordoba triumph
- Lifestyle Madhuri Dixit’s Glamorous Pictures In Shimmering Eye Shadow And Dark Pink Lipstick Leaves Us Speechless
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In March
Tata Motors is offering a host of benefits and special offers in the month of February 2021. The company is offering the discounts and benefits on its select models from the brand's 'Forever Range'. This includes the Tiago, Tigor, Nexon and the Harrier.
Maximum benefits of up to Rs 65,000 are being offered depending on the model and its variant. The offers & discounts from the company are valid on purchases made between February 1 to February 28, 2021. Here are the model-wise offer details:
Starting with the brand's entry-level offering, the Tata Tiago. The hatchback is being offered with maximum benefits of up to Rs 25,000. This includes a cash discount of Rs 15,000 and an exchange bonus of up to Rs 10,000 when you sell your old car to the dealer.
The hatchback is currently available in a single-engine option with a choice of either a five-speed manual or an AMT transmission option. The Tata Tiago currently retails between Rs 4.85 lakh and 6.84 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
Moving to the only sedan model present in the brand's portfolio, the Tata Tigor is being offered with total benefits of up to Rs 30,000. This includes a cash discount of Rs 15,000 and an exchange bonus of Rs 15,000. The engine and transmission options on the Tigor are same as the Tiago hatchback. The Tigor retails between Rs 5.59 lakh and 7.63lakh, ex-showroom (India).
The Tata Nexon is one of the most successful SUV models in the brand's portfolio. The diesel variants of the compact-SUV are being offered with an exchange bonus of Rs 15,000. On the other hand, the petrol variants of the compact-SUV do not receive any benefits from the company. The Nexon compact-SUV currently retails between Rs 7.09 lakh and Rs 12.79 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
The Tata Harrier is being offered with maximum benefits of up to Rs 65,000 this month. This includes Rs 25,000 cash discount and an exchange bonus of Rs 40,000. However, the offer is not applicable for Camo, Dark Edition, XZ+, XZA+ variants of the Harrier. These variants will only receive an exchange bonus of Rs 40,000.
In related news, Tata Motors is all set to launch its flagship SUV, the 2021 Safari in the Indian market. The company has begun accepting pre-launch bookings for the upcoming SUV for a token amount of Rs 30,000 — here are all details.
Thoughts About Tata Car Discounts & Offers For February 2021
Tata Motors continues to offer their forever range of models with a host of offers and discounts in the Indian market. The company aims to increase sales of its vehicles with the ongoing offers in the month of February. These offers will help reduce the initial commitment for new car buyers in the country.