- 5 hrs ago Tata Punch Vs Nissan Magnite: Where Should You Put Your Hard Earned Money?
- 7 hrs ago Ather Energy Opens Showroom In Nagpur: Fourth Ather Showroom In Maharashtra
- 1 day ago TVS Jupiter 125 Vs TVS Ntorq 125: Design, Powertrain, & More
- 1 day ago Royal Enfield Limited Edition Helmet Reviewed: Is It The Best-Looking Half-Face Helmet?
- Sports ISL 2021-22, Mumbai City FC vs NorthEast United FC: Live Telecast, Live Streaming, Timing, Match Prediction
- Finance 4 Stocks To Buy Today After Their Q3FY22 Results For Decent Returns In 1-Year
- News Punjab elections: BJP to contest on 65 seats, PLC on 37, SAD Sanyukt on 15
- Movies Vikram And Dhruv Vikram Starrer Mahaan To Release On February 10 On Amazon Prime Video
- Technology Reebok ActiveFit 1.0 Smartwatch With 15 Days Battery Launched At Rs. 4,499; Where To Buy?
- Lifestyle Tired Of Hair Loss? Here Are Some Tips And Home Remedies To Naturally Regrow Your Hair
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In Mizoram In Winter Of 2022
- Education CTET Answer Key 2022: Download Response Sheet And Question Paper At ctet.nic.in
Skoda is gearing up to launch its Made-in-India mid-size SUV called the Kusaq. Ahead of its launch, the company has revealed the bookings and delivery timelines of the upcoming SUV via its social media handle.
According to a tweet on Skoda India's official account, the bookings for the Kushaq will begin from June 2021. Between June and July, the company is expected to launch the SUV. Deliveries for the SUV will start from the month of July this year.
The Kushaq will be the brand's new entry-level SUV offering. It uses the using the MQB A0 IN platform that's been heavily modified to suit Indian buyers. The new platform has been spawned from the VW Group's famous MQB platform offered across the world.
The company has already unveiled the Kushaq SUV in the Indian market. The pictures of the production-spec SUV gives us a glimpse of expected features, design details and more.
The exterior of the upcoming Skoda Kusaq will feature a rugged design with all-around body cladding. At the front, the brand's signature butterfly grille is flanked on either side by sleek looking headlamps.
At the rear, the SUV will feature a split-style LED taillamp design. The SKODA lettering will be placed in between the two taillamps spanning across the length of the boot lid. Other exterior features include roof rails, scuff plates at both ends, a blacked-out roof and a chunky looking alloy wheel design.
On the inside, the Skoda Kusaq SUV will feature a large horizontally stacked touchscreen infotainment system. It is expected to support the brand's latest form of connected technology along with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto — here are more details.
Other features that are expected to be offered inside the Skoda Kushaq include automatic climate control, rear ac vents, electric sunroof, a multifunction steering wheel with mounted control, cruise control, power-operated seats, and a fully digital TFT display for the instrument cluster; among others.
The Skoda Kushaq is expected to be offered in two engine and transmission options. Starting with the 1.0-litre three-cylinder TSI unit, which will be the same that does its duties on the Skoda Rapid sedan in the brand's line-up.
It produces a maximum power of 108bhp at 5500rpm, and a peak torque of 175Nm at 1750rpm mated to a standard six-speed manual gearbox. The company could also offer the six-speed torque converter unit as an option.
The top-spec 1.5-litre engine TSI four-cylinder engine currently powers the Skoda Karoq SUV in the brand's line-up. It churns out 150bhp and 250Nm of torque and comes mated to a seven-speed DSG automatic as standard.
Thoughts About The Skoda Kushaq Bookings & Delivery Timeline Revealed
Skoda postponed the launch of the new-generation Octavia due to the current rise in Covid-19 cases in the country. However, the launch of the Kushaq is some time away and is expected to arrive as per the schedule provided by the company.