- 3 hrs ago Omega Seiki Electric Three-Wheelers With Log 9 Battery Pack Takes 30 Minutes For Full Charge
- 4 hrs ago Piaggio India Opens 100 dealerships In 100 Days: A New Milestone Achieved!
- 5 hrs ago White Carbon Motors GT5 Electric Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.15 Lakh
- 5 hrs ago The Largest Business Jet Gets Features From Rafale Fighter: Dassault Falcon 10X Unveiled
- News Thane: Pet turtle dies after falling from 20th floor, owner booked
- Sports IPL 2021: When Kuldeep Yadav felt he wasn't the same bowler he used to be
- Movies After Rajev Paul, Sasural Simar Ka 2’s Vibha Bhagat Tests Positive For COVID-19
- Finance 11 Top 5G Tech Stocks To Invest In India 2021 Which May Become Multibaggers In This Decade
- Lifestyle Priyanka Chopra Jonas’ Goddess Kali Jacket Has Gone Viral; Some Don’t Like It But We Love It; Details Inside!
- Education Akshaya Tritiya 2021: Know The Significance Behind The Celebration Of This Festival
- Travel Places To Visit In Puducherry In May 2021
- Technology Poco M3 Pro 5G Launch Scheduled On May 19; Another Rebranded Redmi Smartphone?
Skoda is gearing up to launch its Made-in-India mid-size SUV called the Kusaq. Ahead of its launch, the company has revealed the bookings and delivery timelines of the upcoming SUV via its social media handle.
According to a tweet on Skoda India's official account, the bookings for the Kushaq will begin from June 2021. Between June and July, the company is expected to launch the SUV. Deliveries for the SUV will start from the month of July this year.
The Kushaq will be the brand's new entry-level SUV offering. It uses the using the MQB A0 IN platform that's been heavily modified to suit Indian buyers. The new platform has been spawned from the VW Group's famous MQB platform offered across the world.
The company has already unveiled the Kushaq SUV in the Indian market. The pictures of the production-spec SUV gives us a glimpse of expected features, design details and more.
The exterior of the upcoming Skoda Kusaq will feature a rugged design with all-around body cladding. At the front, the brand's signature butterfly grille is flanked on either side by sleek looking headlamps.
At the rear, the SUV will feature a split-style LED taillamp design. The SKODA lettering will be placed in between the two taillamps spanning across the length of the boot lid. Other exterior features include roof rails, scuff plates at both ends, a blacked-out roof and a chunky looking alloy wheel design.
On the inside, the Skoda Kusaq SUV will feature a large horizontally stacked touchscreen infotainment system. It is expected to support the brand's latest form of connected technology along with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto — here are more details.
Other features that are expected to be offered inside the Skoda Kushaq include automatic climate control, rear ac vents, electric sunroof, a multifunction steering wheel with mounted control, cruise control, power-operated seats, and a fully digital TFT display for the instrument cluster; among others.
The Skoda Kushaq is expected to be offered in two engine and transmission options. Starting with the 1.0-litre three-cylinder TSI unit, which will be the same that does its duties on the Skoda Rapid sedan in the brand's line-up.
It produces a maximum power of 108bhp at 5500rpm, and a peak torque of 175Nm at 1750rpm mated to a standard six-speed manual gearbox. The company could also offer the six-speed torque converter unit as an option.
The top-spec 1.5-litre engine TSI four-cylinder engine currently powers the Skoda Karoq SUV in the brand's line-up. It churns out 150bhp and 250Nm of torque and comes mated to a seven-speed DSG automatic as standard.
Thoughts About The Skoda Kushaq Bookings & Delivery Timeline Revealed
Skoda postponed the launch of the new-generation Octavia due to the current rise in Covid-19 cases in the country. However, the launch of the Kushaq is some time away and is expected to arrive as per the schedule provided by the company.