- 3 hrs ago KTM 1290 Super Duke Sells Out: 500 Units Of The Limited-Edition Motorcycle Sold In Just 48 Minutes
- 3 hrs ago Electric Vehicle Charging Stations Across India: State-Wise Numbers!
- 17 hrs ago Steelbird BRAT Series Of Helmets Launched In India: Developed In Association With Blauer
- 20 hrs ago Hyundai Car Offer & Discounts For April 2021: Benefits Of Up To Rs 1.5 Lakh On Select Models
- Lifestyle What Happens To Your Body When You're Not Eating Enough Vegetables?
- Movies Tujhse Hai Raabta, Hamari Wali Good News, Qurbaan Hua – Major Changes In Zee TV Programming Line Up?
- Sports UFC Vegas 24 results: Robert Whittaker puts on master class in victory over Kelvin Gastelum
- News Over 12 crore doses of COVID-19 vaccine administered in 92 days in India
- Finance 7 Best MidCap Mutual Funds That Gave up to 60% Returns in 1 year
- Technology Dogecoin And Its Rising Popularity Explained: How And Where To Buy Dogecoins?
- Education Bangalore University UG And PG Exams Postponed Indefinitely
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Manali In April
Nissan launched the Magnite SUV at the end of 2020. The compact-SUV became an instant hit and has now received over 40,000 bookings for the brand in the Indian market. Nissan had increased the price of the base variant of the Magnite back in January by Rs 50,000.
This time around, the company has increased the prices of Magnite's turbo-petrol variants. According to Mycarhelpline, Nissan has issued a price of up to Rs 30,000 across all manual and automatic turbo variants of the SUV.
After the new price hike, the top-spec Magnite XV Premium CVT (O) now retails at Rs 9.75 lakh. While the base trim XL Turbo receives a price hike of Rs 30,000 and now retails at Rs 7.29 lakh. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (India).
|Nissan Magnite||New Prices||Old Prices||Price Hike|
|XL Turbo||₹7.29 Lakh||₹6.99 Lakh||₹30,000|
|XV Turbo||₹7.98 Lakh||₹7.82 Lakh||₹16,000|
|XV Turbo Premium O||₹8.85 Lakh||₹8.59 Lakh||₹26,000|
|XL Turbo CVT||₹8.19 Lakh||₹7.89 Lakh||₹30,000|
|XV Turbo CVT||₹8.88 Lakh||₹8.72 Lakh||₹16,000|
|XV Premium CVT O||₹9.75 Lakh||₹9.49 Lakh||₹26,000|
All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (India)
The all-new Nissan Magnite is offered in four variants: XE, XL, XV and XV Premium. The Magnite is offered in a total of eight colour options: 5 monotone and 3 dual-tone schemes. The company is offering the Magnite compact-SUV in two petrol engine options.
The naturally-aspirated unit produces a maximum of 71bhp and a peak torque of 96Nm and comes mated to a five-speed manual gearbox as standard. On the other hand, the top-spec 1.0-litre turbo-petrol engine churns out a maximum of 99bhp and a peak torque of 160Nm. The turbo-petrol engine is offered with either a five-speed manual or a CVT automatic transmission.
The Magnite comes packed with features such as LED headlamps with L-shaped LED DRLs, LED split-tail lights, faux skid plates at both ends, and an eight-inch touchscreen infotainment system that supports Android Auto, Apple CarPlay and the brand's connected technology as well.
Some of the other features include a segment-first 360-degree parking camera, a multifunction steering wheel with mounted controls, a climate control system, a semi-digital instrument cluster, and keyless entry; among others.
Nissan has also announced that it has increased the production capacity by adding a third shift at its manufacturing facility in Chennai. With the third shift in place, the company is expected to reduce the waiting time by a substantial margin, stated the company's official — here are more details.
Thoughts About The Nissan Magnite Turbo Petrol Variants Prices Hiked In India
Nissan launched the Magnite as the most affordable B-SUV sold in the Indian market. However, due to the rising input costs and demand, the company might have decided to increase the pricing of the compact-SUV. Despite the increase in its prices, the Magnite is still one of the most affordable options in the segment.