- 25 min ago Ducati Streetfighter V4 Teased Ahead Of India Launch: Set To Arrive In The Coming Weeks
- 1 hr ago Ola To Provide Oxygen Concentrators For Free: Partners With GiveIndia
- 3 hrs ago Mahindra XUV900 Will Be The First Coupe SUV From The Brand: Here Are All Details
- 16 hrs ago Amara Raja Batteries Restarts Production After 10 Days: Amaron Is Back In Business
- Finance Medi Assist Files DRHP For Rs. 840 Crore IPO
- Movies Amruta Khanvilkar On 3 Years Of Raazi: Watching Alia Bhatt Perform As Sehmat Was An Absolute Treat
- Education AEEE Result 2021 Declared For Phase 1, Check Results At amrita.edu
- Sports We benefited from video analysis during successful tours of Europe and Argentina: Rohidas
- Technology Is Amazon Delivering Products During Lockdown In India? Can You Place Regular Orders?
- News Maharashtra CM Uddhav Thackeray has become family doctor: Shiv Sena's 'Saamana'
- Lifestyle Nora Fatehi Sparkles In A Sequin Multicolour Pantsuit And Looks Oh-So-Sizzling In Her Latest Instagram Post
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
Nissan launched its Magnite compact-SUV in India, on the 2nd of December 2020. Offered with a starting price of Rs 4.99 lakh, ex-showroom (India), the prices were said to be introductory and due to end on the 31st of December 2020.
However, based on the overwhelming response received for the Nissan Magnite in the Indian market, the company has decided to continue offering the same prices. Nissan has announced that the introductory prices on the Magnite SUV will continue until further notice.
All variants, except the base ‘XE' trim will carry forward the same pricing without any changes. The Nissan Magnite ‘XE' is now priced at Rs 5.49 lakh, ex-showroom (India); a hike of Rs 50,000 over the previous pricing.
Nissan also announced that the Magnite, within a month of its launch has managed to register over 32,800 bookings and 180,000+ enquiries across the country. The demand for the Nissan Magnite has now allowed the company to hire 1000 people and start the third shift of production.
With the start of the third shift, Nissan will be hoping to bring down the rising waiting period to just 2 to 3 months. In addition to the employees at the manufacturing facility, Nissan will also be increasing its workforce at dealerships across India as well.
The Nissan Magnite's popularity further grew a few days back, when the ‘Made-in-India' compact-SUV secured an impressive 4-star safety rating at the ASEAN NCAP crash tests — here are the details.
Ashwani Gupta, COO Nissan Motor Company, said
"The overwhelming positive response we have received for the all-new Nissan Magnite is a great testament to Nissan's commitment to driving innovation in India through world class design, product technology and manufacturing.
We are happy to reinforce our industrial strategy with a third shift to meet increasing customer demand. We hope to continue our contribution to the manufacturing and industrial sector in the country and help create further job opportunities during this uncertain period."
Sinan Ozkok, President, Nissan Motor India said,
"Our endeavour is to enhance our customers' satisfaction through a shorter waiting period of two to three months. This requires additional employment to increase the production and delivery capacity.
We are hiring more than 1,000 people in our plant and we have already reinforced our dealer network team. We will also be passing all the benefits of economies of scale to our customers for their belief in the Big, Bold, Beautiful and Carismatic SUV by the continuity of our introductory prices."
Rakesh Srivastava, Managing Director, Nissan Motor India,
"Nissan India has reached a colossal milestone with the launch of the all-new Nissan Magnite. Our brand philosophy of keeping the customer at the centre of everything we do enables us to create a game changer with a revolutionary value proposition.
Customers have given their overwhelming response with record levels of bookings and as our token of our appreciation, we would like to continue the special introductory price till further notice."
Thoughts On The Nissan Magnite Introductory Prices
The Nissan Magnite has received an extremely overwhelming response in the Indian market, thanks to its feature-rich cabin, strong engine options and most importantly its competitive pricing. The new Nissan Magnite rivals the likes of the Kia Sonet, Hyundai Verna, Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza and the likes.