- 11 hrs ago Largest EV Charging Station In India Opens In Gurugram: Charge Up To 100 EVs Simultaneously
- 15 hrs ago Connected Cars & Their Internet Requirements: Faster & More Secure Internet Tech Needed?
- 18 hrs ago Mercedes Partners With ProLogium To Develop Next-Gen Solid-State EV Batteries
- 19 hrs ago Here Is A List Of Genuine Accessories For Toyota Hilux In India: Scuff Plates, Canopy & More
- Technology Flipkart Electronics Sale 2022: Best Discount Deals On Mid-Range Smartphones
- Movies Bigg Boss 15 Jan 28 Highlights: Karan, Tejasswi & Other Finalists Get Emotional After Watching Their AVs
- Finance Union Budget 2022 Stock Buy: Cement Stock That Could Benefit From Infra Spends
- News India closely following developments in Ukraine, calls for peaceful resolution of situation
- Lifestyle Opinion: Did COVID-19 In India Take Away Safety Net Of Poor School-Going Children?
- Sports ISL 2021-22: Daniel Chima Chukwu on target as Jamshedpur down FC Goa
- Education Assam TET Re-Evaluation Result 2021 Declared, Download Lower Primary, Upper Primary TET Result Here
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In Puducherry In Winter Of 2022
Nissan has announced that the Magnite bookings have crossed the 50,000 unit mark in the country. The Nissan Magnite SUV has achieved yet another milestone for the brand.
Along with the bookings milestone, the compact SUV has achieved over 10,000 wholesale deliveries since its launch on December 2, 2020. According to the company, the Magnite has received over 2,78,000 enquiries since its launch.
The Nissan Magnite is offered in four variants: XE, XL, XV and XV Premium. The company is offering the Magnite compact-SUV in two 1.0-litre petrol engines along with manual and automatic transmission options.
The company has also stated that around 15 per cent of the total compact SUVs sold are of the CVT variant. Around 60 per cent of total sales belong to the Magnite's top-end variants: XV and XV Premium.
The Nissan Magnite can be either booked by visiting the nearest dealership or online on the brand's website. Out of the total 50,000 bookings, the company has received 10 per cent of the bookings online. Despite the pandemic, the company has managed to get more footfalls at its showrooms across the country.
The company have also increased the price of the Nissan Magnite compact SUV starting from April 1, 2021. However, due to the waiting period, Nissan will be offering customers the old pricing to ensure customer satisfaction. Here is the new price list for the Magnite compact SUV.
Nissan India, in February, announced a special Valentine's programme for its booked and waiting customers. Two rounds of winners have been announced, of which two lucky people, one from the city of Noida and one from Bangalore, have got 100% cashback on their all-new Nissan Magnite.
Additionally, 198 winners also received grade upgrades and other benefits. Nissan will soon announce the third round of winners as a part of this programme in May 2021.
As mentioned before, Nissan is offering the Magnite in two petrol engine options. The naturally-aspirated unit produces a maximum of 71bhp and a peak torque of 96Nm and comes mated to a five-speed manual gearbox as standard.
On the other hand, the top-spec 1.0-litre turbo-petrol engine churns out a maximum of 99bhp and a peak torque of 160Nm. The turbo-petrol engine is offered with either a five-speed manual or a CVT automatic transmission.
Rakesh Srivastava, Managing Director, Nissan Motor India, said, "We are extremely overwhelmed with the customer response for the Big, Bold, Beautiful Nissan Magnite. The 50,000 bookings milestone is a testament of the Customers trust in the Nissan brand and the love for the Charismatic SUV with a revolutionary value proposition as part of Nissan NEXT, the transformation plan towards building a stronger presence and future."
Thoughts About The Nissan Magnite Bookings Crossing the 50,000 Unit Milestone Mark
The Nissan Magnite has become the brand's best-selling model in recent times. The compact SUV has revived the brand in India. The Magnite compact-SUV has managed to fend off the strong competition from its segment rivals such as the Hyundai Venue, Kia Sonet and the Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza.