- 1 hr ago MG Astor First Look Review — The Most Advanced MG Yet Is Quite Impressive
- 15 hrs ago Volkswagen Polo And Vento Waiting Period Reach 5 Months; Bookings On Some Variants Stopped
- 18 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Will Receive A New Fuel Pump; Plans For A Recall & Replacements To Be Made Free Of Cost
- 21 hrs ago Ola Electric Scooter Portal To Open On November 1. Pre-Bookings Open
- Lifestyle Ananya Panday Is Here To Set The Gram On Fire Yet Again With Her Brown Bralette
- Technology Week 38, 2021 Launch Roundup: Apple iPhone 13 Pro, 13 Pro Max, iPhone 13, 13 Mini, Realme C25Y, And More
- Sports IPL 2021: Lasith Malinga recalls time with four-time champions Mumbai Indians
- News Rahul Gandhi takes dig at govt over record COVID-19 vaccinations
- Finance How To Buy Silver In India? Different Investing Options In Silver
- Movies Mohit Raina Spills The Beans About His Role In Shiddat; 'Hoping People Will Love It'
- Education REET Admit Card 2021 Released, Download At reetbser21.com
- Travel 8 Appealing Winter Holiday Destinations In India
Nissan has announced that the Magnite bookings have crossed the 50,000 unit mark in the country. The Nissan Magnite SUV has achieved yet another milestone for the brand.
Along with the bookings milestone, the compact SUV has achieved over 10,000 wholesale deliveries since its launch on December 2, 2020. According to the company, the Magnite has received over 2,78,000 enquiries since its launch.
The Nissan Magnite is offered in four variants: XE, XL, XV and XV Premium. The company is offering the Magnite compact-SUV in two 1.0-litre petrol engines along with manual and automatic transmission options.
The company has also stated that around 15 per cent of the total compact SUVs sold are of the CVT variant. Around 60 per cent of total sales belong to the Magnite's top-end variants: XV and XV Premium.
The Nissan Magnite can be either booked by visiting the nearest dealership or online on the brand's website. Out of the total 50,000 bookings, the company has received 10 per cent of the bookings online. Despite the pandemic, the company has managed to get more footfalls at its showrooms across the country.
The company have also increased the price of the Nissan Magnite compact SUV starting from April 1, 2021. However, due to the waiting period, Nissan will be offering customers the old pricing to ensure customer satisfaction. Here is the new price list for the Magnite compact SUV.
Nissan India, in February, announced a special Valentine's programme for its booked and waiting customers. Two rounds of winners have been announced, of which two lucky people, one from the city of Noida and one from Bangalore, have got 100% cashback on their all-new Nissan Magnite.
Additionally, 198 winners also received grade upgrades and other benefits. Nissan will soon announce the third round of winners as a part of this programme in May 2021.
As mentioned before, Nissan is offering the Magnite in two petrol engine options. The naturally-aspirated unit produces a maximum of 71bhp and a peak torque of 96Nm and comes mated to a five-speed manual gearbox as standard.
On the other hand, the top-spec 1.0-litre turbo-petrol engine churns out a maximum of 99bhp and a peak torque of 160Nm. The turbo-petrol engine is offered with either a five-speed manual or a CVT automatic transmission.
Rakesh Srivastava, Managing Director, Nissan Motor India, said, "We are extremely overwhelmed with the customer response for the Big, Bold, Beautiful Nissan Magnite. The 50,000 bookings milestone is a testament of the Customers trust in the Nissan brand and the love for the Charismatic SUV with a revolutionary value proposition as part of Nissan NEXT, the transformation plan towards building a stronger presence and future."
Thoughts About The Nissan Magnite Bookings Crossing the 50,000 Unit Milestone Mark
The Nissan Magnite has become the brand's best-selling model in recent times. The compact SUV has revived the brand in India. The Magnite compact-SUV has managed to fend off the strong competition from its segment rivals such as the Hyundai Venue, Kia Sonet and the Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza.