- 5 hrs ago Ola Hypercharger Launched: Test Rides For Ola Electric Scooters Will Commence From November 10
- 2 days ago Dual-Tone Colours For TVS Radeon Launched Ahead Of Festive Season; Priced Slightly Higher
- 2 days ago Mercedes-Benz Creates The Most Transparent Retail Experience
- 3 days ago Tata Punch Vs Tata Nexon; Did Tata Accidentally Kill The Nexon?
- News Issue SOPs to contain spread of new Delta Plus AY.4.2: Rajasthan CM Gehlot to Centre
- Movies Bigg Boss 5 Telugu Nominations This Week: Siri, Maanas, Ravi And 3 Others Nominated!
- Sports T20 World Cup 2021: Team India should fix these gaping holes ahead of New Zealand clash
- Technology Oppo Reno7 Series Might Not Include Reno7 Pro Plus Model; Here's Why
- Education ICAR AIEEA 2021 Score Card Released, Here’s How To Check ICAR AIEEA UG, PG, PhD Scores Provisional Here
- Finance This Small Finance Bank Revises Interest Rates On FD: Now Get Up To 7.25%
- Lifestyle Karwa Chauth 2021: Mira Rajput Kapoor, Yami Gautam Dhar, And Sonali Bendre Wow Us With Their Looks
- Travel Himachal Pradesh's Best Winter Destinations
Nissan has announced the new prices of the Magnite compact-SUV in the Indian market. The company has increased the pricing of the Nissan Magnite starting from April 1, 2021. The Magnite compact-SUV prices have increased by up to Rs 33,000 depending on the variant.
The base-spec petrol XE trim with a naturally-aspirated 1.0-litre engine has received a price hike of Rs 10,000. After the latest price increase, the Nissan Magnite now retails at a starting price of Rs 5.59 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The top-spec XV Premium dual-tone variant with a naturally-aspirated 1.0-litre engine receives a price hike of Rs 15,000. The trim now costs Rs 7.84 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
Coming to the compact SUV's turbo-petrol engine, it is offered with both manual and CVT gearbox options. The base-spec turbo-petrol XL and XL CVT trims are now costlier by Rs 20,000. They now retail at Rs 7.49 lakh and Rs 8.39 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The XV Premium CVT turbo-petrol trim of the Nissan Magnite receives the least price hike of Rs 9,000 and cost Rs 9.74 lakh. While the petrol XV DT and the petrol XL naturally-aspirated engine trims receive the costliest hike of Rs 33,000. Below are the variant-wise prices.
|Variant||Old Price||New Price||Difference|
|1.0-litre petrol XE||₹5.49 Lakh||₹5.59 Lakh||+₹10,000|
|1.0-litre petrol XL||₹5.99 Lakh||₹6.32 Lakh||+₹33,000|
|1.0-litre petrol XV||₹6.68 Lakh||₹6.99 Lakh||+₹31,000|
|1.0-litre petrol XV DT||₹6.82 Lakh||₹7.15 Lakh||+₹33,000|
|1.0-litre petrol XV Premium||₹7.55 Lakh||₹7.68 Lakh||+₹13,000|
|1.0-litre petrol XV Premium DT||₹7.69 Lakh||₹7.84 Lakh||+₹15,000|
|1.0-litre turbo-petrol XL||₹7.29 Lakh||₹7.49 Lakh||+₹20,000|
|1.0-litre turbo-petrol XV||₹7.98 Lakh||₹8.09 Lakh||+₹11,000|
|1.0-litre turbo-petrol XV DT||₹8.12 Lakh||₹8.25 Lakh||+₹13,000|
|1.0-litre turbo-petrol XV Premium||₹8.75 Lakh||₹8.89 Lakh||+₹14,000|
|1.0-litre turbo-petrol XV Premium DT||₹8.89 Lakh||₹9.05 Lakh||+₹16,000|
|1.0-litre turbo-petrol XL CVT||₹8.19 Lakh||₹8.39 Lakh||+₹20,000|
|1.0-litre turbo-petrol XV CVT||₹8.88 Lakh||₹8.99 Lakh||+₹11,000|
|1.0-litre turbo-petrol XV CVT DT||₹9.02 Lakh||₹9.15 Lakh||+₹13,000|
|1.0-litre turbo-petrol XV Premium CVT||₹9.65 Lakh||₹9.74 Lakh||+₹9,000|
|1.0-litre turbo-petrol XV Premium CVT DT||₹9.79 Lakh||₹9.90 Lakh||+₹11,000|
All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (India).
Nissan has increased the prices of the Magnite for the third time since its launch in December 2020. First, the company increased the prices of the base-spec trim by Rs 50,000. Other variants received a price hike later as well. Now, the SUV's prices have gone up for the third time in the same period.
However, Nissan is yet to announce new prices for the range-topping XV Premium (O) under the turbo-petrol lineup. There are a couple of additional features on the XV Premium (O) over the XV Premium including Nissan's connected car technology.
The company is offering the Magnite compact-SUV in two petrol engine options. The naturally-aspirated unit produces a maximum of 71bhp and a peak torque of 96Nm and comes mated to a five-speed manual gearbox as standard.
On the other hand, the top-spec 1.0-litre turbo-petrol engine churns out a maximum of 99bhp and a peak torque of 160Nm. The turbo-petrol engine is offered with either a five-speed manual or a CVT automatic transmission. The Magnite is offered in a total of eight colour options: 5 monotone and 3 dual-tone schemes.
Thoughts About The Nissan Magnite New Prices Announced In India
Nissan has increased the prices of the Magnite compact SUV several times. Now the compact SUV is costlier than its introductory pricing by a substantial margin. Despite the price increase, Magnite remains one of the affordable models available in the segment in the Indian market.