- 1 day ago Piaggio Ape HT Three-Wheelers Launched In India At Rs 2.24 Lakh: Cargo & Passenger CNG Available
- 1 day ago Dakar Rally 2022: Audi RS Q e-Tron Unveiled For The Rally Race: Battery Capacity, Specs & Other Details
- 1 day ago 2021 Tata Tiago NRG Launching Soon — Design, Features & Other Details
- 1 day ago SSC Tuatara’s 500+Km/h Top Speed Record Proven Wrong; SSC Admits To Botched Up Figures
- Technology Amazon Prime Day Sale 2021: Discount Offer On Top Trending Smartphones
- Movies Veteran Actress Savita Bajaj, Who Was In Dire Need Of Financial Help, Gets Discharged From Hospital
- Sports India vs Sri Lanka 1st T20I: Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Suryakumar Yadav star in India's 38-run win over Sri Lanka
- News PM Modi cleared roadblocks to NE peace, development: Amit Shah
- Finance 3 Best Performing And High-Rated Gilt Funds To Start SIP In 2021
- Education CGBSE 12th Marksheet: Check CG 12th Result Name Wise And Roll Number
- Lifestyle Cancer Centre Successfully Initiates Neuro-Monitoring Technique For Spinal Cord Surgery, A First In Mumbai
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In August
Nissan has announced the new prices of the Magnite compact-SUV in the Indian market. The company has increased the pricing of the Nissan Magnite starting from April 1, 2021. The Magnite compact-SUV prices have increased by up to Rs 33,000 depending on the variant.
The base-spec petrol XE trim with a naturally-aspirated 1.0-litre engine has received a price hike of Rs 10,000. After the latest price increase, the Nissan Magnite now retails at a starting price of Rs 5.59 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The top-spec XV Premium dual-tone variant with a naturally-aspirated 1.0-litre engine receives a price hike of Rs 15,000. The trim now costs Rs 7.84 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
Coming to the compact SUV's turbo-petrol engine, it is offered with both manual and CVT gearbox options. The base-spec turbo-petrol XL and XL CVT trims are now costlier by Rs 20,000. They now retail at Rs 7.49 lakh and Rs 8.39 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The XV Premium CVT turbo-petrol trim of the Nissan Magnite receives the least price hike of Rs 9,000 and cost Rs 9.74 lakh. While the petrol XV DT and the petrol XL naturally-aspirated engine trims receive the costliest hike of Rs 33,000. Below are the variant-wise prices.
|Variant||Old Price||New Price||Difference|
|1.0-litre petrol XE||₹5.49 Lakh||₹5.59 Lakh||+₹10,000|
|1.0-litre petrol XL||₹5.99 Lakh||₹6.32 Lakh||+₹33,000|
|1.0-litre petrol XV||₹6.68 Lakh||₹6.99 Lakh||+₹31,000|
|1.0-litre petrol XV DT||₹6.82 Lakh||₹7.15 Lakh||+₹33,000|
|1.0-litre petrol XV Premium||₹7.55 Lakh||₹7.68 Lakh||+₹13,000|
|1.0-litre petrol XV Premium DT||₹7.69 Lakh||₹7.84 Lakh||+₹15,000|
|1.0-litre turbo-petrol XL||₹7.29 Lakh||₹7.49 Lakh||+₹20,000|
|1.0-litre turbo-petrol XV||₹7.98 Lakh||₹8.09 Lakh||+₹11,000|
|1.0-litre turbo-petrol XV DT||₹8.12 Lakh||₹8.25 Lakh||+₹13,000|
|1.0-litre turbo-petrol XV Premium||₹8.75 Lakh||₹8.89 Lakh||+₹14,000|
|1.0-litre turbo-petrol XV Premium DT||₹8.89 Lakh||₹9.05 Lakh||+₹16,000|
|1.0-litre turbo-petrol XL CVT||₹8.19 Lakh||₹8.39 Lakh||+₹20,000|
|1.0-litre turbo-petrol XV CVT||₹8.88 Lakh||₹8.99 Lakh||+₹11,000|
|1.0-litre turbo-petrol XV CVT DT||₹9.02 Lakh||₹9.15 Lakh||+₹13,000|
|1.0-litre turbo-petrol XV Premium CVT||₹9.65 Lakh||₹9.74 Lakh||+₹9,000|
|1.0-litre turbo-petrol XV Premium CVT DT||₹9.79 Lakh||₹9.90 Lakh||+₹11,000|
All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (India).
Nissan has increased the prices of the Magnite for the third time since its launch in December 2020. First, the company increased the prices of the base-spec trim by Rs 50,000. Other variants received a price hike later as well. Now, the SUV's prices have gone up for the third time in the same period.
However, Nissan is yet to announce new prices for the range-topping XV Premium (O) under the turbo-petrol lineup. There are a couple of additional features on the XV Premium (O) over the XV Premium including Nissan's connected car technology.
The company is offering the Magnite compact-SUV in two petrol engine options. The naturally-aspirated unit produces a maximum of 71bhp and a peak torque of 96Nm and comes mated to a five-speed manual gearbox as standard.
On the other hand, the top-spec 1.0-litre turbo-petrol engine churns out a maximum of 99bhp and a peak torque of 160Nm. The turbo-petrol engine is offered with either a five-speed manual or a CVT automatic transmission. The Magnite is offered in a total of eight colour options: 5 monotone and 3 dual-tone schemes.
Thoughts About The Nissan Magnite New Prices Announced In India
Nissan has increased the prices of the Magnite compact SUV several times. Now the compact SUV is costlier than its introductory pricing by a substantial margin. Despite the price increase, Magnite remains one of the affordable models available in the segment in the Indian market.