- 23 hrs ago Piaggio Ape HT Three-Wheelers Launched In India At Rs 2.24 Lakh: Cargo & Passenger CNG Available
- 1 day ago Dakar Rally 2022: Audi RS Q e-Tron Unveiled For The Rally Race: Battery Capacity, Specs & Other Details
- 1 day ago 2021 Tata Tiago NRG Launching Soon — Design, Features & Other Details
- 1 day ago SSC Tuatara’s 500+Km/h Top Speed Record Proven Wrong; SSC Admits To Botched Up Figures
- News WATCH: Himachal bridge hit by boulders rolling down hill
- Finance 3 Best Performing And High-Rated Gilt Funds To Start SIP In 2021
- Sports Tokyo Olympics: Tsitsipas taking inspiration from the gold medallist grandfather he has never met
- Movies Karan Johar: I Cannot Backslap Shah Rukh Khan; He Is A Very Spiritual Person [Flashback]
- Education CGBSE 12th Marksheet: Check CG 12th Result Name Wise And Roll Number
- Lifestyle Cancer Centre Successfully Initiates Neuro-Monitoring Technique For Spinal Cord Surgery, A First In Mumbai
- Technology Vodafone-Idea Likely To Follow Airtel; Increase Tariffs Of Postpaid Plans
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In August
Hyundai India has announced the commencement of exports for its Made-in-India i20 premium hatchback. The latest-generation of the Hyundai i20 will be manufactured in India and exported to international markets such as South Africa, Peru and Chile.
Hyundai states that the start of exports showcases the brand's commitment towards the government's vision of an ‘Atmanirbhar Bharat'. The company has been exporting the i20 from India to various international markets since the hatchback's first launch in 2007. Hyundai stated that the company has already exported over 5.16 lakh units of the older-generations i20 until November 2020.
Hyundai is also India's largest automobile exporter, who recently achieved a new milestone of having exported 3 million vehicles. The milestone was reached in 2020, with Hyundai exporting cars from India to over 88 countries across the world.
S S Kim, MD & CEO, Hyundai Motor India Ltd. said,
"The all-new i20 has surpassed customer expectations in India becoming one of the highest-selling models in its segment. We are delighted to mark our renewed commitment to ‘Make in India' with the commencement of exports of the all-new i20 in the global markets."
"With 5.16 lakh exports since its first launch, the i20 is already a brand to reckon with even in the Global markets. We are confident that the advanced and hi-tech feature-packed all-new i20 will continue to drive customer delight."
The new-generation Hyundai i20 comes with a completely new design, refreshed interiors packed with features, equipment and connected technology and a new set of more powerful and efficient engine options as well.
The new Hyundai i20 premium hatchback has been received extremely well in the Indian market. The Hyundai i20 premium hatchback recently crossed 35,000 bookings milestone in India, within 2 months of its launch — here are the details.
Thoughts On Hyundai Commencing Exports Of The i20 Hatchback
Hyundai has commenced the exports of the new i20 premium hatchback to international markets. The new i20 follows the brand's latest global design language and is an attractive product in the segment.
The new Hyundai i20 in India rivals the likes of the Tata Altroz, Maruti Suzuki Baleno and Volkswagen Polo; among others.