- 3 hrs ago Ather 450X Price After Subsidy Under Fame 2 Incentives: City-Wise Price List & FAQs
- 4 hrs ago 2021 BMW R 1250 GS BS6 India Launch Teased: Expected Price & Available Variants
- 4 hrs ago Driving License & Vehicle Registration Validity Extended Until 30 September
- 6 hrs ago Hero Electric Scooter Prices Dropped By Up To Rs 15,000: Optima HX FAME 2 Subsidy Revised Price List
- Sports Milkha Singh passes away: Indian cricket team wear black armbands as a mark of respect to the ‘Flying Sikh’
- Movies Kunal Kemmu On Daughter Inaaya Naumi's Bond With Taimur: They Are A Riot When They Are Together
- News Ahead of monsoon, Karnataka government to shift people from flood-prone villages to safer places
- Finance Markets To Remain Volatile Next Week, Global Markets Remain Key
- Technology OnePlus Nord CE 5G Gets Second Update Following Launch; What's Improved?
- Education Summer Solstice 2021: Know Why June 21 Is The Longest Day Of The Year
- Lifestyle Hina Khan Shows How To Ace Warm And Dewy Makeup Look But Her Cute Half Updo Hairstyle Will Win You Over!
- Travel World Picnic Day 2021: 5 Best Picnic Spots To Visit In And Around Bangalore
Bentley India has showcased the 2021 Bentayga and the New Flying Spur models in Bengaluru. The brand is on a tour with both models across India to reach out to valued customers. The tour also aims to allow potential buyers to experience the luxury and comfort of the car in their city.
Starting with the Bentley Bentayga, the brand's luxury SUV has crossed the 20,000 production numbers milestone. Bentley recently launched the new Bentayga in Indian with prices starting at Rs 4.01 Crore, ex-showroom (India).
The SUV showcased was equipped with the V8 engine under the bonnet and sported a black paint scheme called the ‘Onyx Black'. The 4.0-litre twin-turbocharged petrol V8 unit produces a maximum power of 542bhp at 6000rpm and a peak torque of 770Nm between 1960rpm and 4500rpm.
The engine comes mated to an eight-speed automatic gearbox sourced front ZF. The power sent to all four wheels and also features electronic locking differentials.
The exterior of the Bentayga sports a large chrome-finished grille with LED matrix headlamps flanked on either side. The Bentley logo is placed above the grille. The front bumper also sports chrome finishing adding to the rich looks of the SUV.
Coming to the rear, the 2021 Bentley now receives a new taillamps design that looks similar to the ones seen on the brand's Continental GT. The oval-shaped LED taillamps are complemented by the clean-looking boot-lid that sports a Bentley logo and badging in the middle.
Looking from the side, the SUV sports a 22-inch alloy wheel, which gives the Bentayga an aggressive stance. Adding to the rich and premium look are the dual-tone door-handles that lift upwards and a chrome-finished window line; among others.
Moving inside, the SUV sports a tan-coloured interior theme along with Veneer placed on the dashboard and doors. The SUV sports a 10.9-inch touchscreen infotainment system, a fully digital LCD instrument cluster, multiple-zone climate control, a multifunction steering wheel with mounted controls and more.
The plush and well-laid out premium looking cabin is accentuated with the addition of a panoramic sunroof. Other features on the SUV include a small tablet-style remote control for rear passengers, rear AC vents, USB charging slots, a premium audio system and a lot more — here are all details.
Moving to the luxury sedan, the Flying Spur sported a Glacier White paint scheme along with a W12 engine under the bonnet. The Bentley Flying Spur is now the brand's flagship four-door luxury sedan offering.
The 6.0-litre W12 unit produces a maximum power of 626bhp between 5000rpm and 6000rpm and a peak torque of 900Nm between 1350rpm and 4500rpm. The engine comes mated to an eight-speed automatic gearbox with the power being sent to all four wheels.
The Bentley Flying Spur featured a red upholstery called the ‘Hotspur'. The interior colour complemented the white exterior paint scheme. The luxury sedan's cabin is wrapped in soft leather, Veneer and Alcantara to cocoon the occupants in comfort.
Some of the highlighted features of the Flying Spur include 12.3-inch rotating touchscreen infotainment, a fully digital LCD instrument cluster, multiple-zone climate control, a multifunction steering wheel, and a moon-roof; among others. All seats of the Bentley Flying Spur are power-operated as well.
Moving to the exterior, the brand Bentley B hood ornament sits behind the chrome-finished grille. The sedan also features those crystal-looking LED matrix headlamps along with cornering lamps. The lower part of the bumper also features chrome-finished trim pieces adding to the luxury quotient of the car.
The rear of the Flying Spur features square-ish LED taillamps, that feature B-shaped lights. The boot lid houses the Bentley logo and badging, which gives it a clean look. It also features chrome-finished exhaust tips on either side. The sedan sports 21-inch alloy wheels.
Bentley's retail operations in India are handled by Exclusive Motors. They introduced the Bentley Brand in India in 2003. They currently have sales and after-sales facilities in major cities in the county including Delhi, Mumbai and Hyderabad. Both cars in Bengaluru were showcased by Exclusive Motors Hyderabad.
Thoughts About The 2021 Bentley Bentayga & New Flying Spur Showcased In Bengaluru
The Bentley Bentayga & New Flying Spur are among the most luxurious offerings in the respective segment in the Indian market. The luxury brand is on a mission to increase Bentley's reach and attract more buyers with the ongoing tour in the country.