- 1 day ago Piaggio Ape HT Three-Wheelers Launched In India At Rs 2.24 Lakh: Cargo & Passenger CNG Available
- 1 day ago Dakar Rally 2022: Audi RS Q e-Tron Unveiled For The Rally Race: Battery Capacity, Specs & Other Details
- 1 day ago 2021 Tata Tiago NRG Launching Soon — Design, Features & Other Details
- 1 day ago SSC Tuatara’s 500+Km/h Top Speed Record Proven Wrong; SSC Admits To Botched Up Figures
- Technology Amazon Prime Day Sale 2021: Discount Offer On Top Trending Smartphones
- Movies Veteran Actress Savita Bajaj, Who Was In Dire Need Of Financial Help, Gets Discharged From Hospital
- Sports India vs Sri Lanka 1st T20I: Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Suryakumar Yadav star in India's 38-run win over Sri Lanka
- News PM Modi cleared roadblocks to NE peace, development: Amit Shah
- Finance 3 Best Performing And High-Rated Gilt Funds To Start SIP In 2021
- Education CGBSE 12th Marksheet: Check CG 12th Result Name Wise And Roll Number
- Lifestyle Cancer Centre Successfully Initiates Neuro-Monitoring Technique For Spinal Cord Surgery, A First In Mumbai
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In August
The 2021 Bentley Bentayga is launched in the Indian market. The performance-luxury SUV is priced at Rs 4.10 crore (ex-showroom, Delhi). The Bentayga facelift SUV arrives in India within a year from its global debut last year.
The Bentayga has been an important model for the automaker, with the current trend of buyers choosing SUVs over sedans. Bentley has sold over 20,000 examples worldwide since its launch back in 2015.
The 2021 Bentayga has received subtle changes to its exterior. The new design changes of the Bentayga is more in line with the current Continental GT and Flying Spur models from the brand's line-up.
Starting with the design changes at the front, it receives a new grille design and new LED Matrix headlamps. The position of the grille and headlamps are now placed 30mm higher as compared to the pre-facelift model.
At the rear, the new SUV features a new 3D elliptical tail-lights with animated LEDs, similar to those on the Continental GT. Bumpers at both ends have been revised and look more aggressive on the new SUV.
The overall silhouette of the SUV remains the same with few changes made to the side profile of the car. However, it receives a new 22-inch wheel design that is offered in two finishes. Further adding to the SUV's looks are the new oval-shaped split exhaust pipes. The SUV also features new wet-arm windscreen wipers, with 22 washer jets in each arm.
Moving to update the cabin of the new Bentley Bentayga, it features more room at the back of the SUV. This allows for extra reclining of rear seats and a 100mm increase in knee room. The company claims that the updated cabin will offer more luxury and convenience.
The rear occupants further get a ventilated seats, with an updated 5.0-inch removable touchscreen tablet to control entertainment and comfort functions. The SUV continues to be available in multiple seating configurations.
At the front of the cabin, the 2021 Bentley Bentayga features an updated high-resolution 10.9-inch touchscreen infotainment display. The system supports Apple CarPlay, Android Auto and the brand's latest suite of connected technology.
The instrument cluster on the new Bentayaga features a digital display as compared to the old-school analogue dials on the previous model.
Other features on the SUV include USB-C ports, air ionisers, wireless smartphone charging, panoramic sunroof, a head-up display, and a 790W, 12-speaker premium audio system; among others.
Customers can also choose an optional Naim for Bentley audio system, which has an output of 1780Watss with 20 speakers.
The front seats on the SUV offer a more ergonomic design. The centre console and steering wheel have undergone design revision as well. Other revisions have been made to enhance the feel and luxury appeal offered by the cabin.
Finally coming to the engine of the new Bentley Bentayga, the SUV is offered with a lone 4.0-litre twin-turbocharged petrol V8 unit. It produces a maximum power of 542bhp at 6000rpm and a peak torque of 770Nm between 1960rpm and 4500rpm.
The engine comes mated to an eight-speed automatic gearbox sourced front ZF. The power sent to all four wheels and also features electronic locking differentials.
Thoughts About The 2021 Bentley Bentayga Launched In India
The 2021 Bentley Bentayga features a host of changes in its design, features and technologies. This makes the performance luxury SUV a more well-rounded package as compared to the pre-facelift model.
The new Bentley Bentayga continues to rival the Land Rover Range Rover, Lamborghini Urus and the Rolls-Royce Cullinan; among others.