- 26 min ago Mahindra Thar Adorned With Amitabh Bachchan Dialogues Grabs The Attention Of Mahindra Chairman
- 5 hrs ago Ola Hypercharger Launched: Test Rides For Ola Electric Scooters Will Commence From November 10
- 2 days ago Dual-Tone Colours For TVS Radeon Launched Ahead Of Festive Season; Priced Slightly Higher
- 2 days ago Mercedes-Benz Creates The Most Transparent Retail Experience
- Technology iQOO 8, iQOO 8 Legend India Launch Imminent; What All To Expect?
- News Coimbatore: KMCH opens 750-bed Medical College General Hospital
- Sports T20 World Cup 2021: Virender Sehwag comes out in support of Mohammad Shami following online attack on pacer
- Travel Top Ten Winter Destinations In Odisha
- Finance PhonePe Starts Charging Transaction Fees on Mobile Recharge
- Movies Aryan Khan Drugs Case: Ananya Panday Fails To Appear Before NCB
- Education ICAR AIEEA 2021 Score Card Released, Here’s How To Check ICAR AIEEA UG, PG, PhD Scores Provisional Here
- Lifestyle Karwa Chauth 2021: Mira Rajput Kapoor, Yami Gautam Dhar, And Sonali Bendre Wow Us With Their Looks
The 2021 Bentley Bentayga is launched in the Indian market. The performance-luxury SUV is priced at Rs 4.10 crore (ex-showroom, Delhi). The Bentayga facelift SUV arrives in India within a year from its global debut last year.
The Bentayga has been an important model for the automaker, with the current trend of buyers choosing SUVs over sedans. Bentley has sold over 20,000 examples worldwide since its launch back in 2015.
The 2021 Bentayga has received subtle changes to its exterior. The new design changes of the Bentayga is more in line with the current Continental GT and Flying Spur models from the brand's line-up.
Starting with the design changes at the front, it receives a new grille design and new LED Matrix headlamps. The position of the grille and headlamps are now placed 30mm higher as compared to the pre-facelift model.
At the rear, the new SUV features a new 3D elliptical tail-lights with animated LEDs, similar to those on the Continental GT. Bumpers at both ends have been revised and look more aggressive on the new SUV.
The overall silhouette of the SUV remains the same with few changes made to the side profile of the car. However, it receives a new 22-inch wheel design that is offered in two finishes. Further adding to the SUV's looks are the new oval-shaped split exhaust pipes. The SUV also features new wet-arm windscreen wipers, with 22 washer jets in each arm.
Moving to update the cabin of the new Bentley Bentayga, it features more room at the back of the SUV. This allows for extra reclining of rear seats and a 100mm increase in knee room. The company claims that the updated cabin will offer more luxury and convenience.
The rear occupants further get a ventilated seats, with an updated 5.0-inch removable touchscreen tablet to control entertainment and comfort functions. The SUV continues to be available in multiple seating configurations.
At the front of the cabin, the 2021 Bentley Bentayga features an updated high-resolution 10.9-inch touchscreen infotainment display. The system supports Apple CarPlay, Android Auto and the brand's latest suite of connected technology.
The instrument cluster on the new Bentayaga features a digital display as compared to the old-school analogue dials on the previous model.
Other features on the SUV include USB-C ports, air ionisers, wireless smartphone charging, panoramic sunroof, a head-up display, and a 790W, 12-speaker premium audio system; among others.
Customers can also choose an optional Naim for Bentley audio system, which has an output of 1780Watss with 20 speakers.
The front seats on the SUV offer a more ergonomic design. The centre console and steering wheel have undergone design revision as well. Other revisions have been made to enhance the feel and luxury appeal offered by the cabin.
Finally coming to the engine of the new Bentley Bentayga, the SUV is offered with a lone 4.0-litre twin-turbocharged petrol V8 unit. It produces a maximum power of 542bhp at 6000rpm and a peak torque of 770Nm between 1960rpm and 4500rpm.
The engine comes mated to an eight-speed automatic gearbox sourced front ZF. The power sent to all four wheels and also features electronic locking differentials.
Thoughts About The 2021 Bentley Bentayga Launched In India
The 2021 Bentley Bentayga features a host of changes in its design, features and technologies. This makes the performance luxury SUV a more well-rounded package as compared to the pre-facelift model.
The new Bentley Bentayga continues to rival the Land Rover Range Rover, Lamborghini Urus and the Rolls-Royce Cullinan; among others.