- 11 min ago Hero HF 100 Launched In India At Rs 49,400: The Most Affordable Bike From The Brand
- 46 min ago Royal Enfield Hunter 350 Spotted Testing Again: Spy Images Reveal New Details
- 15 hrs ago Top 10 Best-Selling Cars In India For March 2021: Only Two Manufacturers Dominate The List
- 20 hrs ago Land Rover Defender 130 Gun Bus Designed By Prince Philip To Be Used For His Last Journey
- Movies Gulshan Grover On Akshay Kumar's Sooryavanshi Release Getting Postponed Again: It Is Very Heartbreaking
- News Former CBI chief Ranjit Sinha passes away
- Finance SBI Clarifies: Transaction Charges Collected In Zero-Balance Accounts Have Been Refunded
- Technology Free Fire Redeem Codes For April 16; Get 50,000 Diamonds Code For Free
- Sports Portuguese GP: All eyes on Marc Marquez
- Education Board Exams 2021: List Of State Board Exams Postponed
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Goa In April
- Lifestyle Nora Fatehi And Nushrat Bharucha’s Stylish High Ponytails Are The Cutest Hairstyles To Rock With Mini Dresses
MG Motor is gearing up to globally unveil its first all-electric Supercar called the Cyberster. Ahead of its unveiling, the interior design and digital cockpit of the upcoming two-door MG Cyberster supercar has been revealed.
The company has given the Cyberster a modern design that appeals to the Gen Z era. As a result, the electric Supercar sports a gaming cockpit, a gamepad steering wheel and ‘Zero-Gravity' sporty seats.
The interior design is inspired by the "digital fibre" theme. According to the company, the interiors represents the seamless interaction between Virtual and Reality in the era of digital intelligence.
Speaking about the MG Cyberster's gamepad steering wheel, it has an avant-garde shape. The steering wheel uses a black and white contrast theme. The company has also given the steering, four-dimensional D-pads and triggers-style buttons to amplify the virtual gaming cockpit experience. These buttons can be operated by the thumb and index finger just like a gamepad.
The electric supercar also features two larger screens. This includes a large curved display for the instrument cluster and the other screen is vertically stacked for the touchscreen infotainment placed on the centre console.
The interiors of the Cyberster also includes the light band and high-gloss metal The adds to the overall modern appeal of the car. The MG Cyberster also features the ‘Zero-Gravity' seats that feature a multi-surface splicing design that provides strong support for the driver from all angles.
The interior of the electric car also features a multi-coloured theme. From the images, we could notice the red and white upholstery of the seats. This paired with blacked-out trim pieces across the cabin provides a sporty appeal.
Other features that are expected on the upcoming Cyberster electric car includes connected technology, 5G connectivity, wireless smartphone connectivity such as Android Auto & Apple CarPlay, AI-assistance, regenerative braking and a whole lot more.
The MG Cyberster supercar's exterior design will pay homage to the brand MGB Roadster two-seater sportscar. The company has revealed certain details of the exterior design of the electric car — here are more details.
The complete specs of the electric powertrain of the electric supercar are yet to be revealed. However, the company claims the Cyberster to feature a maximum driving range of 800 kilometres on a single battery charge.
The company also claims that the electric car can accelerate from 0 to 100kmph in under 3 seconds. MG could reveal complete specs of the Cyberster at its global unveiling on March 31, 2021.
Thoughts About The MG Cyberster All-Electric Car Interiors Officially Revealed
The MG Cyberster interiors feature a modern and upbeat design. The company has given several touches that resonate with gaming, including the gamepad-inspired steering wheel. Adding to the excitement is the claimed driving range of 800 kilometres on the electric supercar.