- 3 min ago Toyota Innova Crysta Price Increase Announced: 2 Percent Price Hike Effective From August
- 15 hrs ago Chevrolet Monsoon Camp Second-Phase To Begin Next Week In India: Here Are All The Details
- 16 hrs ago Tata Nexon EV Now On Sale In Nepal — Prices Start At NPR 35.99 Lakh
- 16 hrs ago Bajaj Chetak Bookings Reopen: High Demand For The Electric Scooter Continues In These Cities
- Sports TNPL 2021: Trichy Warriors vs Tiruppur Tamizhans: All-round Trichy win; All match awards
- Finance New IT Portal Received Over 25 Lakh ITRs, Allocated Over 7.90 Lakh e-PANs & More: Check Report
- Technology Garena Free Fire Redeem Codes For Today Brings Underground Howl Loot Crate, Weapons, More
- Education MBOSE HSSLC Result 2021: Meghalaya Board 12th Result Link And Download Marksheet
- News Explained: The All India Quota reservation for OBC and EWS
- Movies Sonam Kapoor Pens A Sweet Birthday Wish For Husband Anand Ahuja; Calls Him 'Light Of My Life'
- Lifestyle Fatima Sana Shaikh Slays It In Two Stunning Outfits: Which Look Do You Like More?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In August
MG Motor is gearing up to globally unveil its first all-electric Supercar called the Cyberster. Ahead of its unveiling, the interior design and digital cockpit of the upcoming two-door MG Cyberster supercar has been revealed.
The company has given the Cyberster a modern design that appeals to the Gen Z era. As a result, the electric Supercar sports a gaming cockpit, a gamepad steering wheel and ‘Zero-Gravity' sporty seats.
The interior design is inspired by the "digital fibre" theme. According to the company, the interiors represents the seamless interaction between Virtual and Reality in the era of digital intelligence.
Speaking about the MG Cyberster's gamepad steering wheel, it has an avant-garde shape. The steering wheel uses a black and white contrast theme. The company has also given the steering, four-dimensional D-pads and triggers-style buttons to amplify the virtual gaming cockpit experience. These buttons can be operated by the thumb and index finger just like a gamepad.
The electric supercar also features two larger screens. This includes a large curved display for the instrument cluster and the other screen is vertically stacked for the touchscreen infotainment placed on the centre console.
The interiors of the Cyberster also includes the light band and high-gloss metal The adds to the overall modern appeal of the car. The MG Cyberster also features the ‘Zero-Gravity' seats that feature a multi-surface splicing design that provides strong support for the driver from all angles.
The interior of the electric car also features a multi-coloured theme. From the images, we could notice the red and white upholstery of the seats. This paired with blacked-out trim pieces across the cabin provides a sporty appeal.
Other features that are expected on the upcoming Cyberster electric car includes connected technology, 5G connectivity, wireless smartphone connectivity such as Android Auto & Apple CarPlay, AI-assistance, regenerative braking and a whole lot more.
The MG Cyberster supercar's exterior design will pay homage to the brand MGB Roadster two-seater sportscar. The company has revealed certain details of the exterior design of the electric car — here are more details.
The complete specs of the electric powertrain of the electric supercar are yet to be revealed. However, the company claims the Cyberster to feature a maximum driving range of 800 kilometres on a single battery charge.
The company also claims that the electric car can accelerate from 0 to 100kmph in under 3 seconds. MG could reveal complete specs of the Cyberster at its global unveiling on March 31, 2021.
Thoughts About The MG Cyberster All-Electric Car Interiors Officially Revealed
The MG Cyberster interiors feature a modern and upbeat design. The company has given several touches that resonate with gaming, including the gamepad-inspired steering wheel. Adding to the excitement is the claimed driving range of 800 kilometres on the electric supercar.