- 31 min ago Toyota Innova Crysta Price Increase Announced: 2 Percent Price Hike Effective From August
- 16 hrs ago Chevrolet Monsoon Camp Second-Phase To Begin Next Week In India: Here Are All The Details
- 16 hrs ago Tata Nexon EV Now On Sale In Nepal — Prices Start At NPR 35.99 Lakh
- 17 hrs ago Bajaj Chetak Bookings Reopen: High Demand For The Electric Scooter Continues In These Cities
- Sports Rahul Dravid backs Sanju Samson, young batsmen after T20I series defeat to Sri Lanka
- Movies Maera Misshra Is In Talks For Bigg Boss OTT; Splitsvilla 11 Fame Asks People To Stop Calling Her Adhyayan’s Ex
- News Prabhas-starrer 'Radhe Shyam' to release worldwide; Film to hit theatres on Pongal 2022
- Finance New IT Portal Received Over 25 Lakh ITRs, Allocated Over 7.90 Lakh e-PANs & More: Check Report
- Technology Garena Free Fire Redeem Codes For Today Brings Underground Howl Loot Crate, Weapons, More
- Education MBOSE HSSLC Result 2021: Meghalaya Board 12th Result Link And Download Marksheet
- Lifestyle Fatima Sana Shaikh Slays It In Two Stunning Outfits: Which Look Do You Like More?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In August
MG Motor's upcoming 2-door concept electric sports car has been leaked globally ahead of its global unveil. The global unveil was about to take place on March 31, 2021. The Electric sports car has been dubbed as the MG Cyberster.
The car has an extremely aerodynamic design and the front, side angles and tail lamp reveal that the company is aiming to develop one of the fastest electric sports cars around. The partial exterior renderings of MG Cyberster ignites the enthusiasm of global sports car fans.
As the world's first pure supercar equipped with a gaming cockpit, MG Cyberster is aimed at Gen Z. Created by the MG global design team, it inherits the classic convertible shape of MGB Roadster. The car will have a range of 800 around kilometers. The Cyberster concept has an intelligent pure electric architecture and 5G connection capabilities and accelerates from 0 to 100 KMPH within 3 seconds.
MG Cyberster rear design uses ‘'Kammback'' styling. The fast flattened tail can improve the rear spoiler and bring better aerodynamic performance. The through-type LED taillight design outlines the Kammback shape. The front end gets the MG's classic round headlight and coupled with a slim grille design. The "magic eye" headlights are layered independently from the grille, while the lower lip represents a unique front face with a tremendous achieved aerodynamic performance at the same time.
From the sides, the "laser belt" of the MG Cyberster is particularly eye-catching. This LED light strip runs through the side of the body to form a powerful laser penetration visual impact, representing the aerodynamic design language of an intelligent sports car. The high-performance wheels further come with rotating spokes combined with a central locking mechanism, commonly found in very high-performance models.
Thoughts About The MG Cyberster Electric Sports Car
It is good to see that manufacturers are developing electric vehicles as they cause no harm to the environment. Also, gone are those days when electric vehicles were slow and boring, the MG Cyberster is going to be one such example.