- 27 min ago Royal Enfield Hunter 350 Spotted Testing Again: Spy Images Reveal New Details
- 15 hrs ago Top 10 Best-Selling Cars In India For March 2021: Only Two Manufacturers Dominate The List
- 19 hrs ago Land Rover Defender 130 Gun Bus Designed By Prince Philip To Be Used For His Last Journey
- 20 hrs ago Bajaj CT110X Launched In India Priced At Rs 55,494: The Rugged Commuter Is Here!
- News To compete with India, US economically, China should lift birth restrictions: Report
- Sports Portuguese GP: All eyes on Marc Marquez
- Finance Good News! LIC Employees To Get 25% Hike, 5-Day Week
- Movies Happy Birthday Lara Dutta: 5 Photos Which Prove That The Bell Bottom Actress Is A Cool Mom!
- Education Board Exams 2021: List Of State Board Exams Postponed
- Technology Samsung Summer Fest 2021: Discounts On Samsung Tablets
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Goa In April
- Lifestyle Nora Fatehi And Nushrat Bharucha’s Stylish High Ponytails Are The Cutest Hairstyles To Rock With Mini Dresses
MG Motor's upcoming 2-door concept electric sports car has been leaked globally ahead of its global unveil. The global unveil was about to take place on March 31, 2021. The Electric sports car has been dubbed as the MG Cyberster.
The car has an extremely aerodynamic design and the front, side angles and tail lamp reveal that the company is aiming to develop one of the fastest electric sports cars around. The partial exterior renderings of MG Cyberster ignites the enthusiasm of global sports car fans.
As the world's first pure supercar equipped with a gaming cockpit, MG Cyberster is aimed at Gen Z. Created by the MG global design team, it inherits the classic convertible shape of MGB Roadster. The car will have a range of 800 around kilometers. The Cyberster concept has an intelligent pure electric architecture and 5G connection capabilities and accelerates from 0 to 100 KMPH within 3 seconds.
MG Cyberster rear design uses ‘'Kammback'' styling. The fast flattened tail can improve the rear spoiler and bring better aerodynamic performance. The through-type LED taillight design outlines the Kammback shape. The front end gets the MG's classic round headlight and coupled with a slim grille design. The "magic eye" headlights are layered independently from the grille, while the lower lip represents a unique front face with a tremendous achieved aerodynamic performance at the same time.
From the sides, the "laser belt" of the MG Cyberster is particularly eye-catching. This LED light strip runs through the side of the body to form a powerful laser penetration visual impact, representing the aerodynamic design language of an intelligent sports car. The high-performance wheels further come with rotating spokes combined with a central locking mechanism, commonly found in very high-performance models.
Thoughts About The MG Cyberster Electric Sports Car
It is good to see that manufacturers are developing electric vehicles as they cause no harm to the environment. Also, gone are those days when electric vehicles were slow and boring, the MG Cyberster is going to be one such example.