- 1 hr ago Yamaha Aerox 155 Launched In India; Powered By R15 Sourced 155cc Engine With VVA
- 4 hrs ago New Yamaha R15 V4.0 Launched In India; R15M And Aerox 155 Launched Along
- 9 hrs ago Audi E-Tron GT Launch Tomorrow; Audi Claims 383 Km Range
- 1 day ago Royal Enfield Introduces ‘Make It Yours’ Riding Jackets; Available Soon At Dealership Level
- Movies Kaun Banega Crorepati 13: Contestant Oshin Patwa Couldn't Answer This Rs 12.5 Lakh Question, Can You?
- Sports IPL 2021: PBKS vs RR: Royals drop Rahul thrice as Punjab skipper becomes second fastest to 3000 IPL runs
- News Muslims have highest fertility rate, Jains the lowest among India's major religious groups: Pew report
- Education SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2021 Declared, Check Direct Link
- Technology Realme GT Neo2 Price Revealed Ahead Of Launch; New Dimensity 1200AI SoC Variant Also Tipped
- Lifestyle Emma Corrin’s Emmy’s 2021 Costume Is Surprising And There Could Be Salem Witch Trials Angle To It
- Finance How To Choose ELSS Fund To Save Tax And Create Wealth?
- Travel 8 Beautiful Long Drive Routes In India
Mahindra announces the launch debut of the XUV700 on August 14 at 4:00 PM. The company has also announced that the bookings for the SUV will start at the time of unveiling. However, the prices will be announced at a later date.
The XUV700 is one of the most anticipated car launches in India as it promises to be the most advanced product from the brand. The company recently unveiled the new logo, which will be featured on all the upcoming passenger SUVs — here are all the details.
Upfront, the XUV700 features an all-new grille with vertical slats and a new logo. The headlamps have undergone a redesign and now feature c-shaped LED DRLs. From the side, the new SUV features an elongated rear-quarter section along with a sloping roofline for a roomier cabin and an appealing side profile.
At the rear, the SUV has undergone a more substantial restyling staring with a larger taillamp. Also, there is a sharp protrusion across the length on the boot lid, which has been carried on the inner side of the taillamps as well.
- Fog lamps
- Silver-finished faux skid plates
- LED taillamps
- Dual-tone alloy wheel
- Roof rails
- Shark-fin antenna
- Integrated roof spoiler
- Flush door handles
- Personalized safety alerts
- ‘Skyroof' panoramic sunroof
- Auto headlamp intensity booster
- Flush door handles with call-out function
- Android Auto & Apple CarPlay
- E-sim based connected technology
- Voice assistant
- 6 & 7 seater configurations
- Powered & ventilated seats
- Ambient lighting
- Dual-zone climate control
Interiors, Features & Technology
Mahindra has teased the XUV700 with several videos ahead of launch. This includes:
The XUV700 will also feature a single slab of glass on the dashboard that integrates the fully digital instrument cluster and the brand's latest infotainment touchscreen displays.
The upcoming SUV is also expected to feature the best-in-class safety features such as Level 1 ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance Systems), which includes features such as radar-guided cruise control, park assist and more.
Engine & Transmission
Mahindra is also expected to make changes under the bonnet. This includes the 2.0-litre turbo petrol producing around 200bhp and the 2.2-litre turbo diesel churning out 185bhp. Both engines are expected to be offered with manual and automatic transmission options and possibly with paddle shifters.
The company has also announced that they will be launching an AWD (All-Wheel Drive) version of the XUV700 fr enthusiast buyers.
Thoughts About The Mahindra XUV700 Launch Debut
Mahindra is all set to debut the much-awaited XUV700. Based on the leaked images, the upcoming three-row SUV has received a mixed response.
According to the teasers, the company will be launching the most advanced product ever built by the brand. The XUV700 will have a larger footprint with three-row seating along with a host of features and performance from powerful diesel and petrol engines.
However, India being a price-sensitive market, the pricing from Mahindra will be a key factor in the success of the XUV700 against its rivals the Hyundai Alcazar, MG Hector Plus and the Tata Safari.