- 2 hrs ago Tata Tiago & Tigor CNG Launched In India At Rs 6.09 Lakh: Variants, Specs & More Details
- 5 hrs ago Skoda Slavia Delivery Timeline Revealed: Deliveries To Commence From March Onwards
- 5 hrs ago Valentino Rossi To Race Audi R8 LMS In World GT Challenge Europe
- 6 hrs ago Honda Shine Hits 1 Crore Customers Milestone — First In 125cc Category
- Movies Sushant Singh Rajput's Sister Shweta Says She Got Many Brothers In The Form Of 'SSRians'
- News Azadi Ke Amrit Mahotsav: PM to flag off seven initiatives of Brahma Kumaris
- Finance This Bluechip Mutual Fund SIP, Top Rated By Morningstar, Given Upto 69% Returns
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League PKL 2021-22: Tamil Thalaivas vs Gujarat Giants Dream11 Prediction and Fantasy Tips
- Technology Xiaomi 11T Pro 5G With 120W Fast Charging Launched In India: Price Starts At Rs. 39,999
- Education Karnataka 2nd PUC Time Table 2022 Released At pue.kar.nic.in, Check Class 12 Board Exam Date Sheet Here
- Lifestyle Wall Paint - Distemper Or Emulsion? 5-Point Comparative Guide By Expert
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In Karnataka In Winter Of 2022
Mahindra has unveiled the new logo for its upcoming SUVs. It creates a new visual identity that will differentiate its SUV portfolio. The upcoming XUV700 will be the first model to feature the new logo.
According to the company, the new logo is in tune with the company's focus to be makers of sophisticated and authentic SUVs. Mahindra has unveiled the new logo with a video and roped in veteran actor Naseeruddin Shah and music composers Ehsaan-Loy for the said video.
The new logo was designed by the Mahindra Design Team and is inspired by the brand's statement 'Explore the Impossible'. The company has also stated that the new logo will be seen throughout the SUV product portfolio, across 1,300 customer sales and service touchpoints, and 823 cities by 2022.
The new logo will also be used by Mahindra Automotive dealerships for passenger vehicles. The old logo called the 'Road Ahead' will be retained for the Commercial Vehicle products and the Farm Equipment Sector.
Theory Behind The New Mahindra Logo
Explaining the new logo, the company has stated that the new visual identity showcases the brand's strategic shift across Mahindra's SUV portfolio. Charcoal is the primary colour of the logo with grey and red being used as accents.
The two sections on the new logo come together showing how the toughest substances like rocks are smoothened and shaped by softer forces of nature like wind and water. Likewise, the brand has also evolved over seven decades in its own inimitable way and continues to build desirable vehicles that empower one to explore the impossible.
Rajesh Jejurikar, Executive Director, Auto & Farm Sector, M&M Ltd., said, "An important facet of leading change is articulating the transformation of our brand. Our new visual identity is a manifestation of what we stand for as we build a truly differentiated and authentic SUV brand for personal exploration and adventure. This new visual identity is designed to evoke the powerful emotion of freedom."
Veejay Nakra, CEO, Automotive Division, M&M Ltd. said, "It's not only a new logo but a representation of the rejuvenated spirit at Mahindra. What better platform than the new XUV700 to showcase it to the world. The visual overhaul of our identity will be carried in a phased manner across our SUV nameplates, and across virtual and physical touch-points where our customers interact with us."
Pratap Bose, EVP and Chief Design Officer, M&M Ltd. said, "The idea behind visual identity change is to express that liberating feeling, that you can go where you want when you want - in complete style, control and security, taking your world with you. It brings a fresh dynamism as an exciting new era unfolds. The 2M's within the logo symbolize an expansive and exciting future which is based on a solid heritage."
Mahindra XUV700 Unveil
The XUV700 will be unveiled to the world on August 15, 2021, while the launch is expected to happen in October. The new XUV700 will be an all-new product from the brand catering to the ongoing demand for 6- and 7-seater SUVs in the market.
Additionally, the upcoming SUV will be loaded with a ton of features including Level-1 ADAS and autonomous technologies for enhanced safety. Under the bonnet, the XUV700 will be offered with diesel and petrol engine options along with an optional AWD — here are all the details.
Thoughts About The New Mahindra Logo Revealed For SUVs
The upcoming Mahindra XUV700 will be the first SUV to debut the brand's new logo. With the new logo, design, engine, and features, the XUV700 will certainly be an all-new product from the brand. The XUV700 will rival the likes of the Tata Safari, MG Hector Plus and the Hyundai Alcazar in India.