- 6 hrs ago New Royal Enfield Classic 350 India Launch: Available Without Tripper Navigation, New Colours & More
- 9 hrs ago Revolt RV300 To Be Replaced By RV1 Electric Motorcycle: Here Are All The Details
- 12 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki XL7 India Launch Expected Soon: Price, Expected Specs, Features & Other Details
- 15 hrs ago Ford Aspire Automatic India Launch Expected Soon: Likely To Be A 6-Speed Torque Converter
- Movies Mimi Movie Review: Kriti Sanon Delivers A 'Param Sundar' Performance Which Tugs At Your Heartstrings
- Technology Amazon Prime Day Sale: Special Discount Offers On New Budget Smartphones
- News Mirabai Chanu created history, entire nation is proud of her: Sports Minister Anurag Thakur
- Sports Tokyo 2020: 'Mirabai Chanu's medal has inspired the entire nation,' says sports minister Anurag Thakur
- Finance 2 Banking Stocks To Buy With An Upside Target of 28%
- Education TNGASA 2021: Tamil Nadu Arts And Science College Application Process Begins
- Lifestyle Princess Diana's Niece Lady Kitty Spencer Looks Gorgeous In Her Victorian Lace Wedding Gown
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In August
Mahindra announces the Bolero Neo Plus to be launched in India in the coming months. The upcoming SUV will be based on the TUV300 Plus sold in the BS4 era. However, most of the design and features will be carried from the recently launched Bolero Neo compact-SUV.
In a recent interview with a media publication, Mr Veejay Nakra, CEO-Automotive Division, Mahindra and Mahindra, confirmed the arrival of the longer Bolero Neo Plus. He stated that the launch is expected to happen soon.
Speaking regarding the powertrain options, he further stated that petrol engines are not a priority to Bolero's line-up. However, they would continue to assess the market and adapt to the demand accordingly.
For now, the Bolero Neo Plus is expected to receive the brand's mHawk 120 or 2.2-litre diesel engine paired to the five-speed manual gearbox. It is the same powertrain that does its duties on the Scorpio and produces 120bhp and 280Nm torque.
Speaking about the features, the Neo Plus is expected to feature a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system, a bluesense plus with embedded sim, steering mounted controls and a semi-digital instrument cluster.
However, the seat layout of the SUV is expected to remain the same as the TUV300 Plus. This means the Bolero Neo Plus would be a nine-seater SUV with 2 side-by-side jump seats on either side in the boot. The Neo Plus will be longer by around 445mm as compared to the Bolero Neo.
Other design changes include new headlamps with integrated DRLs placed on top, a reworked bumper, and the fog lamps housing. It is also expected to feature redesigned tail-lamps, rear bumpers and minor changes to the boot lid.
However, the boxy silhouette of the SUV is expected to remain unchanged on the new model. The Bolero Neo Plus could essentially use the platform from the new Mahindra Thar.
As mentioned earlier, Mahindra launched the Bolero Neo compact SUV recently and retails at a starting price of Rs 8.48 lakh, ex-showroom (India). The company is offering 4 variants of the new compact SUV — here are all the details.
Thoughts About The Mahindra Bolero Neo Plus India Launch Expected Soon
Mahindra seems to have retired the TV300 name and added the models to the brand's popular Bolero nameplate. However, these are the Neo series, that offer a more premium feel and looks less like a workhorse. The Bolero Neo Plus will be a welcome addition as the SUV offer maximum practicality for the buck.