- 1 day ago Dual-Tone Colours For TVS Radeon Launched Ahead Of Festive Season; Priced Slightly Higher
- 2 days ago Mercedes-Benz Creates The Most Transparent Retail Experience
- 2 days ago Tata Punch Vs Tata Nexon; Did Tata Accidentally Kill The Nexon?
- 3 days ago MG Astor Bookings Opened: First Batch Gets Sold Out Within 20 Minutes
- Sports 'Lucky 13': Babar Azam lords in style as India lose to Pakistan for first time in World Cup
- Movies Karwa Chauth 2021: Shilpa Shetty Kundra, Yami Gautam, Sonali Bendre And Others Share Adorable Pictures
- News NCB's Sameer Wankhede writes to Mumbai top cop, seeks protection from action on 'false charges'
- Finance Government May Present 2 Major Financial Sector Bills In Winter Session
- Technology How To Check Jio Number: USSD Codes, SMS, MyJio App And More
- Lifestyle Over 104.5 Crore COVID-19 Vaccine Doses Provided To States, UTs: Centre
- Travel Himachal Pradesh's Best Winter Destinations
- Education ICSE, ISC Board Exams Revised Datesheet 2021-22 Released By CISCE, Check Time Table Here
Mahindra launches the Bolero Neo in India at Rs 8.48 lakh, ex-showroom (starting price). Bookings for the Bolero Neo compact-SUV can be made online on the brand's website or at dealerships across the country. Deliveries of the Bolero Neo is said to begin soon.
Variants & Pricing
- N4: Rs 8.48 lakh
- N8: Rs 9.48 lakh
- N10: Rs 9.99 lakh
- N10 (O): Price To Be Announced
All prices are ex-showroom (India)
- Napoli Black
- Highway Red
- Rocky Beige
- Pearl White
The Bolero Neo is essentially a TUV300's reincarnation in the BS6 era. The new model follows the old one's boxy silhouette. However, there have been a couple of design tweaks to give the compact SUV a fresh appeal. This includes:
- New headlamps with LED DRLs
- 15-inch alloy wheels
- Integrated rear spoiler
- All-around body cladding
- New fog lamps
- Six vertical-slat grille
- Faux skid plates at both ends
- Tailgate mounted spare wheel
- Side and rear footsteps
Interior, Features & Technology
According to Mahindra, the interiors of the Bolero Neo's interiors have been crafted by the world-renowed Italian automotive design firm, Pininfarina. The cabin comes feature-loaded with a host of equipment. This includes:
- 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system
- 3.5-inch MID display
- Analogue dials
- Front armrests for driver & co-driver
- Colour accent on AC vents
- Steering mounted controls
- Cruise control
- 6-speaker audio system
The Bolero Neo features a seven-seat configuration with 5 seats in the first and second row and two side-by-side seats in the boot, which is rated at 384 litres.
Engine & Transmission
The compact SUV comes powered by a 1.5-litre diesel mHawk engine; paired to a 5-speed gearbox as standard.
- Max power: 100bhp @ 3750rpm
- Peak torque: 260Nm @ 2250rpm
The Bolero Neo also receives an ECO drive mode and Micro hybrid technology with ESS (Electronic Start-Stop) for efficient driving. Additionally, the SUV also features the brand's Multi-Terrain Technology, which world like a differential to send power to the wheel with the most traction (rear-wheels only).
Speaking of which, the Bolero Neo comes with a host of safety features including:
- High strength steel body shell
- Dual airbags for driver and co-driver
- ABS with Electronic Brake Distribution (EBD)
- Automatic door locks
- High-speed alert warnings
Thoughts About The Mahindra Bolero Neo Launched In India
Another SUV added to the long list of compact SUVs. However, The Bolero Neo has an ace up its sleeve with additional seats in the boot making for a more practical cabin against its segment rivals. The Bolero Neo rivals the Mahindra XUV300, Hyundai Venue, Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza, Ford EcoSport and other compact SUVs sold in India.