- 9 hrs ago Volvo India Introduces Subscription Plans — Here’s How You Can Subscribe To A Volvo Car In India
- 14 hrs ago Dubai Police Gets The New Toyota Land Cruiser LC300 — Rugged Workhorse Added To Exotic Fleet
- 16 hrs ago 2021 Duster Facelift Revealed: Will Renault Bring The New Duster To India?
- 1 day ago Maruti Suzuki Car Prices Increase — Company’s Third Price Hike Of 2021 Coming Soon
- Technology Amazon Gaming Gadgets Sale: Discount Offer On Gaming Devices
- Sports Euro 2020: Slovakia vs Spain: Statistical Highlights: Enrique's side notch thumping 5-0 win to enter knockouts
- News PM Modi's meeting with Jammu and Kashmir leaders: Kashmir Valley on alert | Top Developments
- Movies Kareena Kapoor Khan And Taimur Have A Mid-Week Movie Night With A Special Treat!
- Finance FMCG Companies Log Sales Growth After Unlock 2.0:
- Education Lucknow University To Offer Course In Philosophical Counselling
- Lifestyle Jyeshtha Purnima 2021: Muhurat, Rituals And Significance Of This Day
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In July
Isuzu India has announced an extension on the vehicle standard warranty, and free service period for its customers in the country. The validity of both services expiring between March 1 and May 31, 2021, has been extended till July 31, 2021.
The decision has been made by the brand to extend the validity due to the ongoing Coronavirus lockdown in most parts of the country. Isuzu announced the news on its social media platform stating "At ISUZU Motors India, Caring never stops. We wish to inform our valued customers on the extension of eligibility of warranty and periodic maintenance services eligibility."
The Covid-19 virus is continuing its onslaught for the second time spreading at a rapid rate in the country. To maintain social distancing and contactless safety guidelines several states in the country are following a lockdown to curb the spread of the deadly virus.
To safeguard their workforce, automakers decided to temporarily halt operations across manufacturing plants, corporate offices, showrooms and service centres last month. During these times, customers' vehicles with expiring maintenance packages will be unable to avail of services.
The extension announced on these packages will certainly help customers to get their issues sorted once the lockdown ends in the country. On the other hand, the sales continued as the automakers offer a fully digital car buying experience in the country.
Isuzu India recently updated its passenger vehicle range in the country. A total of three vehicles were launched by the brand last month. This includes two pick-up trucks, the D-Max V-Cross, the Hi-Lander and the brand's flagship SUV, the MU-X BS6.
All three vehicles are powered by the same updated engine. This is a 1.9-litre engine that produces a maximum of 161bhp and a peak torque of 360Nm. It comes mated to either a six-speed manual as standard along with an optional six-speed torque converter automatic. The pick up is also offered with a shift-on-fly 4WDsystem depending on the variant.
Isuzu's entry-level model offering is the new pick-up truck offering called the Hi-Lander. It is a trimmed-down version of the D-Max V-Cross with basic features and equipment. The Hi-Lander retails at a starting price of Rs 16.98 lakh, ex-showroom (India) — here are all details.
Thoughts About The Isuzu Extends Warranty & Free Service Period In India Due To Coronavirus Lockdown
Isuzu becomes the latest manufacturer to announce an extension on warranty and free service period in the country. Brands have taken up the initiative to provide hassle-free ownership during testing times. The company has also recently updated its BS6 passenger vehicle offering in the country.