- 11 min ago 2021 Mini Hatchback, Convertible & John Cooper Works (JCW) Launched In India At Rs 38 Lakh
- 4 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Exports Commences To Nepal, Indonesia & South Africa: Details
- 6 hrs ago 2021 Jaguar F-Pace SVR Bookings Open In India: High-Performance SUV Coming Soon
- 18 hrs ago Top-Selling Bikes In India (May 2021): Hero Splendor & Hero HF Deluxe Take Top Two Spots
- Finance How To Find CIF ID In India Post Payment Bank Account IPPB?
- Education Delhi 9th And 11th Result 2021: How To Download Marksheet At edudel.nic.in
- News PM Modi to interact with participants on Toycathon 2021
- Sports Top Level Volleyball to return to India with the Prime Volleyball League
- Lifestyle Rashmika Mandanna, Janhvi Kapoor, Katrina Kaif, And Tara Sutaria Make Us Want To Buy A Satin Slip Dress
- Movies Shah Rukh Khan And Akshay Kumar's Throwback Picture From Dil To Pagal Hai Sets Will Make You Nostalgic!
- Technology Reliance Jio, Airtel Introduce Strategies To Increase APRU: Check Details Here
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In August
Isuzu India has launched the updated D-Max V-cross BS6 and the new Hi-Lander BS6 pick-up trucks in the country. The D-Max Hi-Lander will be the new base-spec variant of the pick-up truck. It now retails at a starting price of Rs 16.98 lakh, ex-showroom (Tamil Nadu).
The company has also updated the D-Max V-Cross and is offered in three variants. This includes the Z 2WD AT, Z 4WD MT, and the Z Prestige 4WD AT. Prices for the updated V-Cross BS6 pick up starts at Rs 19.98 lakh.
The mid-spec Z 4WD MT and the top-spec Z Prestige 4WD AT retails at Rs 20.98 lakh and the 24.49 lakh. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (Tamil Nadu). The company have begun accepting bookings for the pick-up models across the country.
The biggest update on the pick-up SUV is the new BS6 engines under the bonnet. The pick-up truck is now offered with a 1.9-litre diesel engine as standard. The 2.5-litre engine powering the previous base spec pick-up truck has not been carried forward to meet the BS6 emission norms.
The 1.9-litre engine produces a maximum of 161bhp and a peak torque of 360Nm. The engine comes mated to either a six-speed manual as standard along with an optional six-speed torque converter automatic. The pick up is also offered with a shift-on-fly 4WDsystem depending on the variant.
As mentioned before, the Hi-Lander is now the base-spec model of the pick-up SUV. The SUV can be had with a close cab for the loading bay as well. The headlamps are halogen units that flank the dark grey grille on either side.
The pick-up SUV features Hi-Lander badging on the front doors to tell it apart from the V-Cross SUV. However, it does feature manual AC, USB charging ports for the second row, rear parking sensors, ISOFIX child seat anchors and more. The Hi-Lander features a MID screen for the instrument cluster but misses out on the touchscreen infotainment system.
Moving to the V-Cross D-Max, the pick is loaded with features. This includes bi-LED projector headlamps, LED DRLs, LED taillights, side steps, 18-inch alloy wheels, automatic climate control, cruise control, a seven-inch touchscreen infotainment system, dual airbags, ABS with EBD, and a rear parking camera.
The design of the V-Cross has not changed much from its BS4 counterpart. It continues to be a double-cab layout with a flatbed at the back. The rugged design of the pick-up is further enhanced by the inclusion of the four-wheel-drive system that truly enables it to go anywhere.
Alongside the D-Max V-Cross and the Hi-Lander, the company has also launched the updated MU-X BS6 SUV. The MU-X is the brand's flagship model that now retails at a starting price of Rs 33.23 lakh, ex-showroom (Tamil Nadu) — here are all details.
Thoughts About The Isuzu D-Max V-Cross & Hi-Lander BS6 Launched In India
Isuzu has finally launched its BS6 passenger vehicle range in the Indian market. The company is offering a new base-spec Hi-Lander model of the pick-up truck catering to the needs of the market. The D-Max V-Cross & Hi-Lander BS6 models are the only pick-SUV offering in the country.