- 22 min ago Yamaha R3 BS6 India Launch Expected Soon: Could Come With New Design & Features
- 1 hr ago Pure EV Electic Scooter Warranty Extended For Battery, Motor & Controller: Here Are All The Details
- 4 hrs ago Hyundai Ioniq 5 Electric Vehicle Displayed In India; India Launch Likely If Import Duty Is Reduced
- 4 hrs ago Toyota Hybrid Battery Warranty Extended: Toyota Camry & Vellfire Get 8 Years Battery Warranty
- News Govts of Assam, Mizoram agree on deployment of neutral central force along disturbed border
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A52s Geekbench Listing Reveals Key Specs; Here's The Expected Price
- Education Government Likely To Offer OBC, EWS Reservation In AIQ For Medical Colleges Admissions
- Finance Rakesh Jhunjhunwala To Start New Airline; Starting With 70 Planes
- Sports Tokyo 2020: Women's 25M Pistol precision events on July 29; list of Indian shooters, timings, format
- Lifestyle Friendship Day 2021: Things Only Best Friends Can Relate To
- Movies Swara Bhasker's Next Is A Murder Mystery Titled Mimamsa
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In August
The best-selling SUV in India for June 2021 is the Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza. The compact SUV beats the Hyundai Creta and the Kia Sonet mid-size SUVs to take the top honours in the sales chart last month. The monthly sales of the Brezza grew by over 385 per cent from May 2021.
Top 10 Best-Selling SUVs June 2021 (M-o-M Growth)
|Rank||Model||June 2021||May 2021||Growth (%)|
|1||Maruti Vitara Brezza||12,833||2,648||385|
|7||Mahindra XUV 300||4,615||251||94|
|Rank||Model||June 2021||June 2020||Growth (%)|
|1||Maruti Vitara Brezza||12,833||4,542||182.5|
|7||Mahindra XUV 300||4,615||1,812||154.6|
Thoughts About The Best-Selling SUVs In India (June 2021)
Maruti Suzuki had an excellent month in terms of sales by registering 8 out of 10 best selling cars in India last month. As a result, in most segments, models from Maruti Suzuki have topped the sales chart last month.
It is to be noted that the sales of other models also grew as compared to the sale of May 2021. But, in Maruti's case, the growth in sales is exponential across all models.
The demand for compact SUVs in India is constantly rising over other formats of the SUV. This is seen as Vitara Brezza completely knocks the competition to take the best-selling SUV title in India last month.