- 45 min ago TVS Sport BS6 Bike Prices Increased Marginally: New Prices Now Start At Rs 52,500
- 2 hrs ago Toyota Innova Crysta BS6 Prices Increased In India: Here Is The New Price List!
- 5 hrs ago MV Agusta Brutale 1000RR ML Unveiled: A Unique One-Off Superbike With An Exclusive Paint Scheme
- 6 hrs ago TVS Radeon BS6 Bike Prices Increased Marginally Across Range: Here Is The Updated Price List!
- News INX Media case: SC dismisses CBI's challenge to Chidambaram's bail
- Sports Hyderabad Open badminton cancelled due to COVID-19 pandemic
- Movies Kangana Ranaut Believes Queen Cultivated The Audience For Alia Bhatt’s Raazi
- Lifestyle Workplace Injuries And Accidents: Here Are Some Tips To Prevent Them
- Technology MTNL Offering 28GB Data For 28 Days At Rs. 251
- Finance No Coercive Action Against Employers For Non-Payment Of Wages Till 12 June
- Travel Scenic Road Trips In The Western Ghats That Every Biker Must Take This Monsoon
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In Times Asia University Rankings 2020
Volkswagen has just released official sketches of the next-generation Vento compact sedan. The sketches reveal that the new Vento will feature an all new exterior design that will make the sedan stand out from its hatchback sibling, the Volkswagen Polo.
The official sketches reveal that the upcoming Volkswagen Vento will feature a redesigned bonnet that looks inspired by the Volkswagen Jetta. The compact sedan that will launch in India at some point during 2021 will also feature a redesigned bumper, new LED headlights, and a larger air dam.
The rear end of the car also features design changes and arrives with new tail lamps, a muscular bumper, and faux dual exhaust tips.
The only sketch of the interiors of the all new Vento reveal a new layout that is inspired by the VW Jetta in terms of the new steering wheel and the centrally placed air conditioning vents.
The Vento will also arrive with a fully digital instrument cluster with new air conditioning vents on either side, and a brand new climate control panel. The highlight will be the all new eight-inch floating type touchscreen infotainment screen that is a refreshing change from the in-dash housed infotainment screen on the current models.
Volkswagen is also expected to rework the upholstery and add other creature comforts that could include ventilated seats at the front, an electronically adjustable driver's seat, automatic climate control, and rear air conditioning vents.
There is no information about engine options that will be available with the next-generation Volkswagen Vento, but speculation is that the compact sedan will feature the company's new 1.0-litre turbo petrol engine.
The all new 1.0-litre, three-cylinder direct-injection turbo petrol engine that will also be featured in the company's Polo models produces 113bhp of power and 200Nm of torque. Transmission options will include a six-speed manual and a six-speed torque converter automatic.
The current-generation Volkswagen Vento is priced between Rs 8.77 lakh and Rs 14.49 lakh as is, and we expect that the next-generation Vento that will be launched only during 2020 will be priced between Rs 10 lakh and Rs 16 lakh. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom.
Thoughts About The Official Sketches Of The Next-Generation Volkswagen Vento
Well, we think everything looks fantastic when sketched. One really has to wait for the next-gen Vento to tell if it truly looks as gorgeous as it does in the sketches. Well, until 2021 then.