- 4 hrs ago Hero Destini 125 BS6 Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 64,310
- 4 hrs ago Hyundai Verna Facelift Model Unveiled In Russia: India Bound Later This Year
- 5 hrs ago 2020 Ford Figo, Aspire & Freestyle BS6 Models Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 5.39 Lakh
- 6 hrs ago Hero Xpulse 200 Rally Kit Launched In India At Rs 38,000: Street Legal And FMSCI Certified
- Movies Kunal Kemmu Gets Candid; Talks About Soha And Why He Doesn't Talk About His Hometown Kashmir
- News Tension at a Kolkata hospital after family member of deceased woman hits doctor
- Sports Golf: Strong mix of Indian and international challenge set for Indian Open 2020
- Technology Verizon Might Not Sell Pixel Phones From Pixel 4A Onwards
- Finance Zerodha Applies For Mutual Fund Business License
- Travel Top 6 Places To Visit In India To Observe Maha Shivratri!
- Education CBSE Board Exam: Explore List Of Barred Items And Which Pen To Use In Exam
- Lifestyle Kiara Advani's Pink Chikankari Lehenga Is Absolutely On Our Wish List
Volkswagen has just released official sketches of the next-generation Vento compact sedan. The sketches reveal that the new Vento will feature an all new exterior design that will make the sedan stand out from its hatchback sibling, the Volkswagen Polo.
The official sketches reveal that the upcoming Volkswagen Vento will feature a redesigned bonnet that looks inspired by the Volkswagen Jetta. The compact sedan that will launch in India at some point during 2021 will also feature a redesigned bumper, new LED headlights, and a larger air dam.
The rear end of the car also features design changes and arrives with new tail lamps, a muscular bumper, and faux dual exhaust tips.
The only sketch of the interiors of the all new Vento reveal a new layout that is inspired by the VW Jetta in terms of the new steering wheel and the centrally placed air conditioning vents.
The Vento will also arrive with a fully digital instrument cluster with new air conditioning vents on either side, and a brand new climate control panel. The highlight will be the all new eight-inch floating type touchscreen infotainment screen that is a refreshing change from the in-dash housed infotainment screen on the current models.
Volkswagen is also expected to rework the upholstery and add other creature comforts that could include ventilated seats at the front, an electronically adjustable driver's seat, automatic climate control, and rear air conditioning vents.
There is no information about engine options that will be available with the next-generation Volkswagen Vento, but speculation is that the compact sedan will feature the company's new 1.0-litre turbo petrol engine.
The all new 1.0-litre, three-cylinder direct-injection turbo petrol engine that will also be featured in the company's Polo models produces 113bhp of power and 200Nm of torque. Transmission options will include a six-speed manual and a six-speed torque converter automatic.
The current-generation Volkswagen Vento is priced between Rs 8.77 lakh and Rs 14.49 lakh as is, and we expect that the next-generation Vento that will be launched only during 2020 will be priced between Rs 10 lakh and Rs 16 lakh. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom.
Thoughts About The Official Sketches Of The Next-Generation Volkswagen Vento
Well, we think everything looks fantastic when sketched. One really has to wait for the next-gen Vento to tell if it truly looks as gorgeous as it does in the sketches. Well, until 2021 then.