- 8 hrs ago Hyundai Cars Offer & Discounts For May 2021: Up To Rs 1.5 Lakh Benefits On Select Models
- 19 hrs ago Honda Cars India Shuts Down Manufacturing Plant: Tapukara Plant Shut For Maintenance
- 21 hrs ago Felidae Maven Electric Bicycle Specs & Details: Electric Mobility At Just Rs 24,500
- 21 hrs ago Honda Cars Discounts In May 2021: Up To Rs 27,000 Benefits Available On Select Models
- News 'Have lost all hope': COVID positive actor Rahul Vohra dies at 32 after final Facebook post
- Movies Rahul Vohra Dies Of COVID-19 Complications Hours After Sharing Helplessness; Says 'I've Lost All Courage'
- Sports 'Delicate negotiations' taking place over moving Champions League final to the UK
- Finance CBDT Made Available Offline Utility Of ITR 1 & 4, Check Steps To File
- Lifestyle COVID-19 Vaccine Slot Finder: Find COVID-19 Vaccine Slots In Your Area Using These Websites
- Technology What Is Band Steering? How It Helps Get Good Wi-Fi Connectivity?
- Education IIIT Delhi Offering PG Diploma in Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
Volkswagen has just released official sketches of the next-generation Vento compact sedan. The sketches reveal that the new Vento will feature an all new exterior design that will make the sedan stand out from its hatchback sibling, the Volkswagen Polo.
The official sketches reveal that the upcoming Volkswagen Vento will feature a redesigned bonnet that looks inspired by the Volkswagen Jetta. The compact sedan that will launch in India at some point during 2021 will also feature a redesigned bumper, new LED headlights, and a larger air dam.
The rear end of the car also features design changes and arrives with new tail lamps, a muscular bumper, and faux dual exhaust tips.
The only sketch of the interiors of the all new Vento reveal a new layout that is inspired by the VW Jetta in terms of the new steering wheel and the centrally placed air conditioning vents.
The Vento will also arrive with a fully digital instrument cluster with new air conditioning vents on either side, and a brand new climate control panel. The highlight will be the all new eight-inch floating type touchscreen infotainment screen that is a refreshing change from the in-dash housed infotainment screen on the current models.
Volkswagen is also expected to rework the upholstery and add other creature comforts that could include ventilated seats at the front, an electronically adjustable driver's seat, automatic climate control, and rear air conditioning vents.
There is no information about engine options that will be available with the next-generation Volkswagen Vento, but speculation is that the compact sedan will feature the company's new 1.0-litre turbo petrol engine.
The all new 1.0-litre, three-cylinder direct-injection turbo petrol engine that will also be featured in the company's Polo models produces 113bhp of power and 200Nm of torque. Transmission options will include a six-speed manual and a six-speed torque converter automatic.
The current-generation Volkswagen Vento is priced between Rs 8.77 lakh and Rs 14.49 lakh as is, and we expect that the next-generation Vento that will be launched only during 2020 will be priced between Rs 10 lakh and Rs 16 lakh. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom.
Thoughts About The Official Sketches Of The Next-Generation Volkswagen Vento
Well, we think everything looks fantastic when sketched. One really has to wait for the next-gen Vento to tell if it truly looks as gorgeous as it does in the sketches. Well, until 2021 then.