- 59 min ago Felidae Maven Electric Bicycle Specs & Details: Electric Mobility At Just Rs 24,500
- 1 hr ago Honda Cars Discounts In May 2021: Up To Rs 27,000 Benefits Available On Select Models
- 1 hr ago Tata Motors Price Hike In May 2021: Tata Motors Hikes Prices Of All Models
- 2 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Vs Renault Kiger Sales Comparison For April 2021: Car Sales Report
- News No jamun trees uprooted in Central Vista Avenue revamp: Hardeep Singh Puri
- Movies Sitar Player Prateek Chaudhuri Passes Away Due To Covid-19 Complications
- Sports COVID-19: Moscow Olympic gold medallist and former hockey coach MK Kaushik dead
- Finance Silver Outruns Gold In Returns In The Week To May 7, 2021: Can The Trend Continue?
- Education IIIT Delhi Offering PG Diploma in Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
- Technology Amazon Mother’s Day Quiz Answers: Here's Your Chance To Bag Rs. 25,000 Amazon Pay Balance
- Lifestyle Tere Naam And M.S. Dhoni Actress Bhumika Chawla Exudes Soothing Vibes With Her Latest Outfit
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
German auto manufacturer, Volkswagen, has announced that it will launch the much awaited T-Roc compact SUV in India on 18 March. The Volkswagen T-Roc made its Indian debut at the recent Auto Expo, and is part of the company's India 2.0 initiative.
The Volkswagen T-Roc is already in sale in the company's international markets, and will arrive in India as a completely built unit. Keeping this in mind, the vehicle is expected to arrive with limited changes for the Indian markets, if any at all.
The T-Roc has been built over the company's MQB platform, and is a very stylish looking crossover. In fact, the orange coloured one that was unveiled at the Auto Expo looked absolutely stunning.
The all new Volkswagen T-Roc will arrive with LED headlamps, LED DRLs, dual tone machined alloy wheels, roof rails, and LED tail lamps. The interiors too are expected to be upmarket and will arrive with premium materials.
The T-Roc will feature a large touchscreen infotainment system that is Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatible, a flat-bottom steering wheel, and a fully digital instrument cluster, among a host of other creature comforts and features.
Some other highlights include two zone climate control, Vienna leather seats, and a panoramic sunroof.
Safety features aboard the Volkswagen T-Roc will include six airbags, ABS with EBD, electronic stability control, park distance control, a rear parking camera, a seat belt reminder, an over-speeding alarm system, and ISOFIX child seat anchors among a host of others.
The 2020 Volkswagen T-Roc will be available in only with a 1.5-litre petrol TSI engine that produces 148 brake horsepower and 240Nm of torque. The engine will come mated to a seven-speed DSG automatic transmission as standard.
One still has to wait for launch to know the price of the Volkswagen T-Roc in India, but we expect the vehicle to be priced between Rs 20 lakh and Rs 24 lakh, ex-showroom, India.
Once launched, the T-Roc will compete against the Jeep Compass and the soon to be launched Hyundai Tucson.
In Volkswagen related news, the company announced that the Tiguan Allspace will be launched in India on 6 March. Bookings are being accepted by dealers for a refundable amount of Rs 50,000. To know more about the Tiguan Allspace, click here.
Thoughts About The Volkswagen T-Roc Launching In India On 18 March
Well, Volkswagen has certainly begun its SUV attack in the country. We hope the models they launch do well for them and that they are able to help the company regain lost ground.