- 38 min ago Bajaj Avenger Street 160 Prices Hiked Yet Again: Here Is The New Price List
- 3 hrs ago MG Hector Plus SUV Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 13.48 Lakh
- 4 hrs ago Audi Releases Second Teaser For RS7 Sportback Ahead Of 16 July Launch
- 5 hrs ago Mahindra Mojo BS6 Model Launching Soon: Brand Releases Teaser Via Social Media
- News Journalism student, gym owner from Pune arrested in ISIS case
- Sports KL Rahul posts an emotional message with his cricket gears on Instagram, gets more than 3 lakh likes
- Movies Akshara Gowda Repents Doing Thuppakki, Says Any Girl Would Regret That Role!
- Technology Redmi Note 9 Confirmed To Launch On July 20 In India
- Lifestyle Seasoned Actress Kelly Preston Had The Most Beautiful Collection Of Dresses, Here’s Proof
- Finance Google Announces $10 Billion For Digitalising India
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
German auto manufacturer, Volkswagen, has announced that it will launch the 2020 Tiguan Allspace SUV in India on 6 March. Mumbai based dealers have confirmed the bookings are open for an amount of Rs 50,000.
The Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace made its Indian debut at the Auto Expo earlier this month, and is the first of many vehicles that Skoda Auto Volkswagen India are planning to launch in the country over the next two years.
The 2020 Volkswagen Allspace model features a sporty front bumper, a tweaked grille, a new set of LED headlamps, and a new set of dual-tone 17-inch alloy wheels.
Styling cues remain similar to the five-seater Tiguan model, although the Allspace model is slightly longer in order to accommodate third row seating, and also features a redesigned rear section.
The vehicle features a bigger spoiler, a redesigned bumper, and dual exhaust ports, all of which are finished in glossy black. The glossy treatment extends to the under-body cladding as well.
The Tiguan Allspace seven-seater SUV will be available only with a 2.0-litre turbocharged TSI engine that produces 187 brake horsepower and 320Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to a seven-speed DSG automatic.
The Allspace also features a 4MOTION All Wheel Drive that helps negotiate the toughest of driving conditions by offering traction to all four wheels, thereby ensuring optimum efficiency.
Safety equipment on the Tiguan Allspace include seven airbags with knee airbags, an Anti-lock Braking System, and Electronic Stability Control, among a host of other features.
While Volkswagen have not made an official announcement about prices for the Tiguan Allspace, expectations are that the vehicle will be priced starting at roughly Rs 30 lakh, ex-showroom.
Once launched, the Allspace model will compete with the Honda CR-V, the Toyota Fortuner, the Ford Endeavour, and the Mahindra Alturas G4.
Thoughts About The Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace Launching In India On 6 March
Well, we're waiting to see this SUV in the flesh, and definitely waiting to test drive the car. Volkswagen was once a formidable name in the country and is now making a massive attempt to regain its lost glory. We are waiting to see how well the Allspace models will do in the Indian markets.