- 5 hrs ago 2021 Honda Rebel 1100 Globally Unveiled: Will It Come To India?
- 5 hrs ago 2021 Volvo S60 Sedan Unveiled: India Launch Scheduled For March Next Year
- 8 hrs ago 2021 Skoda Octavia India Launch Expected Timeline Revealed: Here Are All Details
- 10 hrs ago Supreme Court’s Final Order On FADA’s Plea For BS4 Vehicle Registration
- Sports FanCode to live stream matches in New Zealand for Indian audience
- News 4 killed due to Nivar cyclone in Tamil Nadu: PM Modi speaks to CM, announces relief
- Movies Mammootty's Bilal Is Delayed; The Megastar To Join Hands With Amal Neerad For A New Project?
- Technology Samsung Galaxy S21+ Bags BIS Certification; India Launch Imminent
- Finance India's Fiscal Deficit Reaches 120% Of Yearly Target In Apr-Oct
- Lifestyle Quotes, Wishes And Messages To Share On 50th Wedding Anniversary
- Education Indian Air Force Airmen Result 2020 Declared For Group X And Y, Check Phase-II Details
- Travel Romantic Places for Couples To Visit In India This Holiday Season
Volkswagen is offering attractive discounts with the Polo and Vento models in June 2020. The company is offering discount and benefits of up to Rs 43,000 on select manual variants of both the models.
According to our sources, the company is offering benefits of up to Rs 33,000 on the Volkswagen Polo during this month. This includes Rs 10,000 loyalty bonus, Rs 10,000 exchange bonus and Rs 13,000 which is offered under the (VWFS) Volkswagen Financial Service offer.
The offer amount varies depending on the variant and is valid until June 30th. The VW Polo BS6 retails between Rs 5.82 lakh and Rs 9.59 lakh, ex-showroom (India), before discounts. The entry-level hatchback is offered in five trim levels, including two automatic variants. The Automatic models are not covered under the scheme.
The Volkswagen Polo is offered with two engine and transmission options. The 1.0-litre MPI engine producing 76bhp and 95Nm of torque, and comes mated to a five-speed manual gearbox as standard. The top-spec 1.0-litre TSI engine produces 110bhp and 175Nm of torque, and can be had either with six-speed manual or a new six-speed torque converter unit.
Some of the highlighted features on the Polo includes a touchscreen infotainment system that supports Android Auto, Apple CarPlay, and voice commands, cruise control, rain-sensing wipers, climate control, multifunction flat-bottom steering wheel, dual-tone interiors, ABS, multiple airbags, day and night internal rearview mirror, and a host of other features.
Moving to the Volkswagen Vento, the sedan is currently offered with benefits of up to Rs 43,000 depending on the trim. This includes Rs 15,000 loyalty bonus, Rs 15,000 exchange bonus and Rs 13,000 which is offered under the (VWFS) Volkswagen Financial Service offer. Total benefits vary with different trims levels and are valid until June 30. The entry-level Vento manual variant misses out on the discount benefits.
The Vento is offered with 1.0-litre TSI engine across all variants with an optional six-speed torque converter offered on the top-spec trims of the sedan. The BS6 sedan is no longer offered with a diesel powertrain.
After VW discontinued the Ameo compact sedan in the Indian market, the Vento became the brand entry-level sedan model in the brand's line-up. The Volkswagen Vento is offered in seven trim levels and retails between Rs 8.86 lakh and 13.29 lakh, ex-showroom (India), before discounts.
Some of the salient features of the Vento includes LED headlamps with integrated DRLs, LED taillamps, chrome exhaust tip, cruise control, rear ac vents, climate control and a touchscreen infotainment system that supports Android Auto, Apple CarPlay, and voice commands. It also features standard safety features such as ABS, multiple airbags, and a rear-view camera with parking sensors and more.
Thoughts About The Volkswagen Polo & Vento Exchange Bonuses & Other Benefits In June 2020
Volkswagen has announced attractive offers and discounts with easy finance options during these unprecedented times to its customers. The company aims to boost sales of its current entry-level model in the Indian market.