- 1 hr ago Tata Altroz i-Turbo TVC Released Ahead Of Its Launch This Month: Will Rival Hyundai i20 Turbo
- 2 hrs ago All-New Tata Safari Spotted Undisguised Ahead Of Launch: Here Are The Details
- 3 hrs ago Bosch Opens India’s Largest Multi-Brand Car Service Facility In Haryana: Here Are All Details
- 3 hrs ago GoFuel To Deliver High-Speed Diesel At Your Doorstep: Read More To Find Out!
- News PM Modi, Xi Jinping among world leaders to participate in virtual Davos summit
- Sports South African cricketers pleased with security in Pakistan
- Finance How To Check Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Account Balance Online?
- Movies Tandav Makers Apologise After Receiving Severe Backlash For Hurting Hindu Sentiments
- Lifestyle Sexual Problems In Men: Causes And Treatments
- Technology Most Popular Prepaid Plans In 2021
- Education XAT Result 2021 Announced, Download XAT Score Card 2021 At xatonline.in
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In January 2021
Toyota Kirloskar Motors introduces new finance schemes for select models in the market. The new scheme includes Low monthly instalments, a guaranteed buy-back policy and a three-month moratorium.
The offer schemes vary depending on the model and the trim level and are valid for purchase made during July 2020. The company aims to offer ease of ownership to own Toyota models during the current times of cash crush due to the ongoing crisis.
Here are all details of Toyota's new finance schemes:
Toyota is offering a guaranteed buyback policy of up to 55 per cent of the ex-showroom value on the Yaris and Glanza models. Customers owning wither of these models do not have to worry about depreciating value when it's time to sell the car. After the BS6 update, the Yaris and the Glanza are the brand's entry-level sedan and hatchback model, respectively.
Customers looking for a lower initial commitment while purchasing a new vehicle can opt for this scheme. Under the scheme, customers can avail a low EMI of Rs 9,999 for the first three months of the tenure. The remaining amount gets adjusted during the loan tenure. The company is currently offering the scheme only for Toyota Innova Crysta customers.
Toyota is offering a three-month moratorium to its customers for purchases made during this month. With this scheme, customer can purchase their desired car now and start paying the EMIs for it after three months. This scheme is applicable on the entire Toyota's India line-up, except for the brand's flagship model, the Vellfire.
In related news, Toyota has made some changes to the Yaris vehicle listing. The company has removed a total of three variants and the rest has seen an increase in its pricing. The price hike ranges between Rs 1,000 and Rs 1.68 lakh. After the price hike, the Toyota Yaris now retails between Rs 8.86 lakh and Rs 14.30 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi) — here are more details.
Thoughts About Toyota Introducing New Finance Schemes For July 2020
Toyota has introduced attractive finance scheme to help customers make a purchase decision during the current times of Covid-19 crisis. The company is further offering a purchase protection plan such as a three-month moratorium as well on select models. The new schemes also offer flexible repayment options as well.