- 4 hrs ago 2021 Honda Rebel 1100 Globally Unveiled: Will It Come To India?
- 4 hrs ago 2021 Volvo S60 Sedan Unveiled: India Launch Scheduled For March Next Year
- 7 hrs ago 2021 Skoda Octavia India Launch Expected Timeline Revealed: Here Are All Details
- 8 hrs ago Supreme Court’s Final Order On FADA’s Plea For BS4 Vehicle Registration
- Sports ISL 2020-21: East Bengal vs ATK Mohun Bagan: Krishna, Manvir help ATKMB triumph in historic derby
- News Time for KCR, TRS regime to go: JP Nadda
- Movies KBC 12: Can You Answer The Rs 50 Lakh Question Related To Slumdog Millionaire That Stumped Ankush Sharma?
- Technology Samsung Galaxy S21+ Bags BIS Certification; India Launch Imminent
- Finance India's Fiscal Deficit Reaches 120% Of Yearly Target In Apr-Oct
- Lifestyle Quotes, Wishes And Messages To Share On 50th Wedding Anniversary
- Education Indian Air Force Airmen Result 2020 Declared For Group X And Y, Check Phase-II Details
- Travel Romantic Places for Couples To Visit In India This Holiday Season
Toyota Kirloskar Motor announces resumption of services at Bidai facility. The brand had temporarily suspended operations after two employees tested positive for Covid-19.
In an earlier statement the brand had announced that two employees who work on 7 June and 16 June were tested positive for the virus, and that the facility had been temporarily closed.
Toyota has since sterilized and disinfected the facility, and is being more cautious with a larger amount of random temperature tests being carried out every day.
Toyota says that it will continue to monitor the situation and will continue to give health and safety of its employees top priority. The brand became the third major auto manufacturer, after Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai, to register positive Covi-19 cases at its facility.
In related Toyota news, the brand has been offering discounts on its BS6 compliant Glanza and Yaris models for the month of June. Discounts and offers include exchange bonuses, cash, and extended warranty. In addition, the company also has discounts exclusively for the country's Covid-19 warriors.
The Toyota Glanza is available with maximum benefits of up to Rs 15,000, while the Toyota Yaris is available with maximum benefits of up to Rs 72,500. To know more about discounts offered for the month of June, click here.
Thoughts About Toyota Resuming Operations At Its Bidadi Facility
Well this is good news. We're sure Toyota Kirloskar Motor has taken all the necessary steps to make Its Bidadi facility virus-free, and we expect that the brand will do what is necessary to keep it that way. Hats off to Toyota for having addressed this situation as fast as they did.