- 6 hrs ago Excess Fuel Filled At Petrol Pumps: Most Times It’s Because Of The Vehicle
- 7 hrs ago Best-Selling Cars In India In June 2020: Maruti Alto Regains Top Slot As Seltos Closes In On Creta
- 7 hrs ago Bajaj Auto Sales Figures For June 2020: Brand Registers 31 Percent Decline In Demand
- 8 hrs ago Nissan Ariya Electric Vehicle To Be Globally Unveiled On 15 July
- Movies Dil Bechara Actress Sanjana Sanghi Clarifies She Was Not Saying Goodbye To Mumbai With Her Post
- Sports Sheffield United 3-1 Tottenham: Berge and Mousset sink Spurs amid VAR controversy
- News Delhi plasma bank: Ten people donate plasma on Day 1; three recipients
- Finance IDBI Bank Enters Rs. 50000 Cr Market-Cap Club;Ranks Ahead Of PNB, IndusInd Bank
- Technology Vivo S1 Pro Gets Rs. 1,000 Price Cut In India; Checkout New Price Here
- Lifestyle 10 Tips To Keep Your Vagina Healthy
- Travel 10 Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In South India In July 2020
- Education IIT Madras Launches World’s First Online BSc Degree In Programming And Data Science
Toyota Kirloskar Motor announces resumption of services at Bidai facility. The brand had temporarily suspended operations after two employees tested positive for Covid-19.
In an earlier statement the brand had announced that two employees who work on 7 June and 16 June were tested positive for the virus, and that the facility had been temporarily closed.
Toyota has since sterilized and disinfected the facility, and is being more cautious with a larger amount of random temperature tests being carried out every day.
Toyota says that it will continue to monitor the situation and will continue to give health and safety of its employees top priority. The brand became the third major auto manufacturer, after Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai, to register positive Covi-19 cases at its facility.
In related Toyota news, the brand has been offering discounts on its BS6 compliant Glanza and Yaris models for the month of June. Discounts and offers include exchange bonuses, cash, and extended warranty. In addition, the company also has discounts exclusively for the country's Covid-19 warriors.
The Toyota Glanza is available with maximum benefits of up to Rs 15,000, while the Toyota Yaris is available with maximum benefits of up to Rs 72,500. To know more about discounts offered for the month of June, click here.
Thoughts About Toyota Resuming Operations At Its Bidadi Facility
Well this is good news. We're sure Toyota Kirloskar Motor has taken all the necessary steps to make Its Bidadi facility virus-free, and we expect that the brand will do what is necessary to keep it that way. Hats off to Toyota for having addressed this situation as fast as they did.