- 8 hrs ago Mahindra Trademarks XUV100, XUV400, XUV700 & XUV900 Names For Future SUVs
- 8 hrs ago 2021 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Detailed Review — The Perfect Entry-Level Performance Motorcycle?
- 9 hrs ago Aprilia SXR 125 Prices Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All The Details!
- 10 hrs ago FAME II Certification Validity Extended: Will It Benefit EV Market In India?
- Movies Vakeel Saab Day 6 Box Office Collection: Here’s How Much Pawan Kalyan Starrer Has Earned So Far
- Technology Amazon Smartphone Upgrade Days 2021: Discount Offers On Premium Mobiles
- Sports IPL 2021: Glenn Maxwell likens Royal Challengers Bangalore role to one at Australia
- News Pakistan working on single-dose COVID-19 vaccine with China’s help: Official
- Finance How to find IFSC Code?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In April
- Education Karnataka: No Online Exams For Higher Classes, Says Dy CM Ashwath Narayan
- Lifestyle Pretty In Pink! Alaya F’s Shimmery Eye Lids And Matte Lips Make For The Perfect Makeup Look For Date Night!
Toyota Innova Crysta facelift has been spotted parked next to the outgoing model of the MPV. The changes on the facelifted MPV are highlighted clearly and can be seen easily. The 2021 Innova Crysta is expected to arrive sometime next year in the Indian market.
Ahead of its launch, latest images from TeamBHP showcases the 2021 model of the MPV standing next to the outgoing Innova Crysta in the country. From the images, we could notice the all-new front fascia on the facelifted MPV.
It features new LED headlamps, reworked grille and bumper. At the rear, the combination tail lamps receive new internals, however, the design itself remains unchanged from the previous model. The rear bumper design also remains unchanged.
The company has also updated the alloy wheel design and will feature a dual-tone look. However, Toyota has not tampered with the overall silhouette of the vehicle, which gives it an elegant look and amazing road presence.
Although the interiors of the 2021 Innova Crysta does not seem all that different from the outgoing model, the reports suggest that Toyota has made some trim-level changes. The G variant of the MPV could get a new full TFT MID and ambient roof light. Additionally, the V variant could get VSC and Smartkey.
The images also suggest that the facelift version of the MPV could get new seat upholstery. Whether the 2021 Innova Crysta will feature any form of connected technology from the brand remains to be seen.
The Toyota Innova Crysta is currently offered with two engine options: 2.7-litre petrol and 2.4-litre diesel engines. The petrol engine produces a maximum of 164bhp and a peak torque of 245Nm. While the 2.4-litre diesel unit churns out 148bhp and 360Nm of peak torque.
Both engines are offered with either a five-speed manual or a six-speed torque-converter automatic. We expect Toyota to retain the existing powertrain on the 2021 Innova Crysta as well.
Toyota is also said to be working on a new CNG variant of the Innova Crysta for the Indian market. Ahead of its launch, the CNG model of the MPV has been spied testing in the country — here are all details.
The Toyota Innova Crysta petrol variants retail between Rs 15.66 lakh and Rs 21.78 lakh. While the diesel variants are priced between Rs 16.44 lakh and Rs 23.63 lakh. Once launched, the 2021 Toyota Innova Crysta is expected to receive a slight premium over the outgoing model.
Thoughts About The Toyota Innova Crysta Facelift Spotted Next To Current Model
The 2021 Innova Crysta features a new front fascia to tell it apart from the outgoing model. However, Toyota has retained most of the design and features from the current model on the 2021 Innova Crysta. The company is expected to launch the facelift model of the MPV sometime next year in the country.