- 1 hr ago Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 3 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 4 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 18 hrs ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- News Highest number of COVID-19 vaccines administered in UP on first day of inoculation
- Sports Nets' Harden enters NBA history books with triple-double, Lillard leads Blazers
- Technology Who Owns Hike Messenger? Which Country It Belongs To?
- Movies Bigg Boss Tamil 4: Aari Arjuna To Raise This Season’s Trophy?
- Lifestyle From Purple Hair To Blue Eye Shadow To Pink Lipstick, Lady Gaga’s Recent Look Is All About Colours
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
Toyota Innova Crysta facelift has been spotted parked next to the outgoing model of the MPV. The changes on the facelifted MPV are highlighted clearly and can be seen easily. The 2021 Innova Crysta is expected to arrive sometime next year in the Indian market.
Ahead of its launch, latest images from TeamBHP showcases the 2021 model of the MPV standing next to the outgoing Innova Crysta in the country. From the images, we could notice the all-new front fascia on the facelifted MPV.
It features new LED headlamps, reworked grille and bumper. At the rear, the combination tail lamps receive new internals, however, the design itself remains unchanged from the previous model. The rear bumper design also remains unchanged.
The company has also updated the alloy wheel design and will feature a dual-tone look. However, Toyota has not tampered with the overall silhouette of the vehicle, which gives it an elegant look and amazing road presence.
Although the interiors of the 2021 Innova Crysta does not seem all that different from the outgoing model, the reports suggest that Toyota has made some trim-level changes. The G variant of the MPV could get a new full TFT MID and ambient roof light. Additionally, the V variant could get VSC and Smartkey.
The images also suggest that the facelift version of the MPV could get new seat upholstery. Whether the 2021 Innova Crysta will feature any form of connected technology from the brand remains to be seen.
The Toyota Innova Crysta is currently offered with two engine options: 2.7-litre petrol and 2.4-litre diesel engines. The petrol engine produces a maximum of 164bhp and a peak torque of 245Nm. While the 2.4-litre diesel unit churns out 148bhp and 360Nm of peak torque.
Both engines are offered with either a five-speed manual or a six-speed torque-converter automatic. We expect Toyota to retain the existing powertrain on the 2021 Innova Crysta as well.
Toyota is also said to be working on a new CNG variant of the Innova Crysta for the Indian market. Ahead of its launch, the CNG model of the MPV has been spied testing in the country — here are all details.
The Toyota Innova Crysta petrol variants retail between Rs 15.66 lakh and Rs 21.78 lakh. While the diesel variants are priced between Rs 16.44 lakh and Rs 23.63 lakh. Once launched, the 2021 Toyota Innova Crysta is expected to receive a slight premium over the outgoing model.
Thoughts About The Toyota Innova Crysta Facelift Spotted Next To Current Model
The 2021 Innova Crysta features a new front fascia to tell it apart from the outgoing model. However, Toyota has retained most of the design and features from the current model on the 2021 Innova Crysta. The company is expected to launch the facelift model of the MPV sometime next year in the country.