- 1 hr ago KTM Adventure Trails Riding Programme Launched In 10 Cities: Here Are All Details
- 16 hrs ago 2021 Benelli TRK 502 Spotted Arriving At Dealerships In India: Launching Soon?
- 17 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Deliveries Cross Over 720 Units Across India: Announced Serice Campaign
- 20 hrs ago New Mahindra Scorpio Spotted Testing Again Ahead Of its Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- News Farmers' Protest: Chanting 'jai jawan jai kisan' farmers pour into Delhi on tractors, horses, cranes
- Sports Rumour Has It: Real Madrid working on Mbappe deal as Liverpool lurk, PSG make Ramos offer
- Technology TikTok And Other 58 Chinese Apps Might Get Permanent Ban From India
- Movies Padma Awards 2021: Late SP Balasubrahmanyam, Shinzo Abe And Others To Be Recipient Of The Prestigious Award
- Lifestyle Kareena Kapoor Khan’s Pregnancy Glow Is Unmissable As She Performs Yoga Flaunting Her Baby Bump
- Finance 5 Stock Picks Ahead Of The Budget From HDFC Securities
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In January 2021
- Education MHT CET 2020 Round II Seat Allotment Result for B. Tech, B. Pharma To Be Out Today
Toyota Kirloskar Motors will be launching a new facelifted model of the Innova Crysta sometime next year in the Indian market. The facelifted MPV will be part of the product's mid-cycle facelift from the company.
Ahead of its launch, the images of the upcoming 2021 Innova Crysta have been leaked on Hum3D portal. The images reveal the changes made to the exterior of the facelifted MPV.
It features an all-new front fascia with new LED headlamps, reworked grille and bumper. At the rear, the combination tail lamps receive new detailing, however, the rear bumper design remains unchanged.
The company has also updated the alloy wheel design and will feature a dual-tone look. However, the company has not changed the overall silhouette of the vehicles and looks as elegant as ever.
Although the interiors of the 2021 Innova Crysta has not been revealed from the images, we expect it undergoes subtle revision from the company to make in-tune with the current times. This includes an updated and larger touchscreen infotainment system with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay, wireless mobile charger, and updated upholstery with added leather trims.
The interiors of the outgoing model are well sought-out with lots of storage spaces, power sockets, and air-con vents for all three rows. However, it is starting to look a little dated and can be improved with subtle changes.
The Toyota Innova Crysta is currently offered with two engine options: 2.7-litre petrol and 2.4-litre diesel engines. The petrol engine produces a maximum of 164bhp and a peak torque of 245Nm. While the 2.4-litre diesel unit churns out 148bhp and 360Nm of peak torque.
Both engines are offered with either a five-speed manual or a six-speed torque-converter automatic. We expect Toyota to retain the existing powertrain on the 2021 Innova Crysta as well.
The Toyota Innova Crysta petrol variants retail between Rs 15.66 lakh and Rs 21.78 lakh. While the diesel variants are priced between Rs 16.44 lakh and Rs 23.63 lakh. Once launched, the 2021 Toyota Innova Crysta is expected to receive a slight premium over the outgoing model.
In related news, Toyota is also looking to launch a new CNG variant of the Innova Crysta in the Indian market. Ahead of its launch, the CNG model of the MPV has been spied testing in India — here are all details.
Thoughts About The 2021 Toyota Innova Crysta Facelift Leaked Ahead Of India Launch
Toyota Innova Crysta has maintained its legacy across the world for its elegant looks, reliable engine and comfortable ride. The Crysta model has been on sale in the market since 2016 and is need of a mid-cycle facelift. Toyota is expected to make use of this opportunity to update the interior styling as well.