- 36 min ago Mahindra Marazzo Automatic To Launch Soon & KUV100 To Live On: Not Discontinued?
- 1 hr ago Honda Bikes & Scooters Offers: Discount Benefits On Shine & Grazia Models
- 15 hrs ago Pristine 1979 Mercedes-Benz W123 Clocks More Than 12.6 Lakh Kilometres; Put Up For Auction
- 17 hrs ago Renault Extends Warranty & Free Service Period In India Due To Coronavirus Lockdown
- News Light rain, thunderstorms likely in Delhi
- Finance What is the Difference Between Custodian and Depository?
- Technology Airtel Beats Reliance Jio Adds More User Active Base In February
- Sports England's IPL players unlikely to find place in Test squad against New Zealand: Reports
- Movies Robert De Niro Injures Leg While On Location For Killers of the Flower Moon, Shooting To Continue
- Education CBSE Board Exam 2021: Decision On Class 12 Board Exam Pending, Students Seek Cancellation
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In May
- Lifestyle Happy Birthday Madhuri Dixit: 5 Beautiful Ensembles Of The Diva To Keep You Ethnically-Inspired For Weddings
Toyota is offering huge discounts and special offers on the Glanza and the Yaris BS6 models in June 2020. The offers from the brand include cash discount, exchange bonuses, extended warranty and exclusive discounts for Covid-19 warriors.
According to our sources, the Toyota Glanza is currently being offered with maximum benefits of Rs 15,000 across all variant of the hatchback. This includes cash discount and exchange bonus when you sell your old car to the dealership.
The Toyota Glanza currently retails between Rs 7.01 lakh and Rs 8.96 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). The hatchback is available in five trims including two automatic variants. The Toyota Glanza is a direct derivative of the Maruti Suzuki Baleno hatchback from the brand.
The Glanza is powered by a single 1.2-litre petrol engine, that also powers the Baleno hatchback. The engine produces 83bhp of power and 113Nm of peak torque, and comes mated to either a five-speed manual or CVT automatic transmission.
Most of the features on the Glanza are the same as the Maruti's hatchback. The features include a touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, MID display, reverse parking sensors, tilt & telescopic steering wheel, automatic climate control, follow-me-home headlamps and keyless entry; among others.
Moving to the discount of the Toyota Yaris, the sedan is being offered with maximum benefits of up to Rs 72,500 in June 2020. This includes Rs 20,000 cash discount, Rs 20,000 Corporate Bonus, Rs 20,000 Loyalty Bonus and a special offer of Rs 32,500 to Covid-19 warriors. Customers can choose either between corporate discount and or the special benefit offered for frontline workers depending on their eligibility.
The Toyota Yaris is not the brand's entry-level sedan model in the country. It is available with single 1.5-litre petrol engine option, that produces 106bhp and 140Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to either a six-speed manual or a seven-speed super CVT automatic transmission.
The Toyota Yaris BS6 models retail between Rs 8.86 lakh and Rs 14.30 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). The company is offering the sedan in Seven trim levels, all of which are covered under the benefits scheme. The Toyota Yaris rivals the Hyundai Verna, the Skoda Rapid, the Volkswagen Vento and the Honda City in the India market.
Thoughts About The Toyota Glanza & Yaris Discounts, Exchange Bonuses & Other Benefits In June 2020
Toyota is offering special discounts and benefits to honour the front line worker during the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic in the country. With massive benefits offered on the Yaris, the company aims to boost sales of the sedan in the Indian market.