- 7 hrs ago Renault Kiger Launch India Launch Delayed To Next Year: Here Are All Details
- 8 hrs ago BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe India Launch Timeline Revealed: To Rival Mercedes-Benz A-Class
- 10 hrs ago Renault Duster Turbo Review (First Drive): The Best Handling Mid-Size SUV?
- 10 hrs ago Ford Endeavour Basecamp Name Trademarked In India: Here Are All Details
- Movies Suhana Khan Stands Up Against Colourism: Hits Back At Trolls That Target Her Skin Tone
- Sports IPL 2020: David Warner happy with Sunrisers' death bowling against Delhi Capitals
- News US Presidential Debate 2020: Donald Trump in debate prep before faceoff with Joe Biden
- Finance Equity Mutual Funds Giving Out Dividends On Sharp Market Rally
- Education Shekhar Kapur Appointed As President of FTII Society and Chairman of Governing Council of FTII
- Technology Mi Band 5 First Impressions: Better Display, New Health Features & More Functional Design
- Lifestyle Aditi Rao Hydari’s Latest Suit Look Is A Lesson In Traditional-perfection
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In October 2020
Toyota is offering huge discounts and special offers on the Glanza and the Yaris BS6 models in June 2020. The offers from the brand include cash discount, exchange bonuses, extended warranty and exclusive discounts for Covid-19 warriors.
According to our sources, the Toyota Glanza is currently being offered with maximum benefits of Rs 15,000 across all variant of the hatchback. This includes cash discount and exchange bonus when you sell your old car to the dealership.
The Toyota Glanza currently retails between Rs 7.01 lakh and Rs 8.96 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). The hatchback is available in five trims including two automatic variants. The Toyota Glanza is a direct derivative of the Maruti Suzuki Baleno hatchback from the brand.
The Glanza is powered by a single 1.2-litre petrol engine, that also powers the Baleno hatchback. The engine produces 83bhp of power and 113Nm of peak torque, and comes mated to either a five-speed manual or CVT automatic transmission.
Most of the features on the Glanza are the same as the Maruti's hatchback. The features include a touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, MID display, reverse parking sensors, tilt & telescopic steering wheel, automatic climate control, follow-me-home headlamps and keyless entry; among others.
Moving to the discount of the Toyota Yaris, the sedan is being offered with maximum benefits of up to Rs 72,500 in June 2020. This includes Rs 20,000 cash discount, Rs 20,000 Corporate Bonus, Rs 20,000 Loyalty Bonus and a special offer of Rs 32,500 to Covid-19 warriors. Customers can choose either between corporate discount and or the special benefit offered for frontline workers depending on their eligibility.
The Toyota Yaris is not the brand's entry-level sedan model in the country. It is available with single 1.5-litre petrol engine option, that produces 106bhp and 140Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to either a six-speed manual or a seven-speed super CVT automatic transmission.
The Toyota Yaris BS6 models retail between Rs 8.86 lakh and Rs 14.30 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). The company is offering the sedan in Seven trim levels, all of which are covered under the benefits scheme. The Toyota Yaris rivals the Hyundai Verna, the Skoda Rapid, the Volkswagen Vento and the Honda City in the India market.
Thoughts About The Toyota Glanza & Yaris Discounts, Exchange Bonuses & Other Benefits In June 2020
Toyota is offering special discounts and benefits to honour the front line worker during the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic in the country. With massive benefits offered on the Yaris, the company aims to boost sales of the sedan in the Indian market.