- 9 hrs ago Skoda Rapid CNG Variant Coming To India: Zac Hollis Confirms 4 Product Launches In Next 12 Months
- 9 hrs ago Audi Celebrated Women’s Day With The #DriveTheChange Initiative: Read More To Find Out!
- 10 hrs ago Kabira Electric Motorcycles Sold Out In Just 4 Days: Both KM3000 & KM4000 Receive Overwhelming Response
- 10 hrs ago TVS To Provide Free COVID-19 Vaccination To All Employees & Their Immediate Family Members
- Movies Priyanka Chopra Jonas: I Guess I will Always Be Unfinished, But I See That As Good Thing
- Sports ISL 2020-21, Semifinals: MCFC vs FCG: Mumbai win battle of nerves to pip Goa to historic final
- News School boundary wall collapse: Six killed, many feared trapped under debris in Bihar's Khagaria
- Education International Women’s Day: Gender Scholars Are Calling For Recognition of Unpaid Care-Giving
- Finance SBI vs Canara vs Kotak vs Yes Bank: Check Current Interest Rates On FD Here
- Technology Redmi Note 10 Pro Max First Sale On March 18: Should You Buy?
- Lifestyle Saina Trailer Launch: Parineeti Chopra Exudes Confidence And Boss Lady Vibes In Her White Pantsuit
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
Toyota Kirloskar Motor (TKM) today announced leading Indian actor, singer and youth icon Mr Ayushmann Khurrana as the Brand Ambassador for the all-new Toyota Urban Cruiser. The company will be launching the compact-SUV on September 23, 2020.
The company is accepting pre-bookings for a token amount of Rs 11,000. Customers can book the SUV online or at any of the authorised dealerships across the country. Toyota is also offering free maintenance up to 2 years or 20,000 KMs to select customers — here are all details.
Sharing his thoughts on the announcement, Mr Naveen Soni, Senior Vice President, Sales and Service, TKM, said, "Mr Ayushmann Khurrana is an exemplar of a self-made actor, someone who is extremely versatile and respected by critics and audience alike. His story is an inspiration to many young people and resonates the spirit of the all-new Urban Cruiser."
"Toyota as a brand has a similar story - we are one of the largest, most-respected automobile companies in the world constantly pushing the boundaries. We are innovative and introduce products and services that are relevant, valuable and truly connects with our customers."
"The all-new Urban Cruiser is one such offering for those who aspire to own a Toyota SUV at an early stage in their lives. We are extremely delighted to announce Mr Ayushmann Khurrana as our brand ambassador. We are confident that with this association, we will be able to connect with the customers, especially the young, across the nook and corners of the country," he concluded.
Talking about this association with Toyota Urban Cruiser, Mr Ayushmann Khurrana said, "When people ask me about my journey, the love and respect I have earned in the entertainment industry, I always say ‘Respect is simply an outcome of what I have done'. Therefore, I love the idea of ‘respect' being the mantra of the Urban Cruiser. I am thrilled to be associated with Toyota Urban Cruiser and look forward to sharing more details about the young urban SUV".
The Toyota compact-SUV will be powered by the same engine and transmission that is currently featured on the new Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza. It comes powered by a 1.5-litre K-Series engine with the brand (SVHS) Smart Hybrid Vehicle from Suzuki mild-hybrid technology.
It produces a maximum of 104bhp and a peak torque of 138Nm. The engine comes mated to either a five-speed manual or a four-speed torque-converter automatic transmission.
The Urban Cruiser is essentially a rebadged Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza with a couple of design tweaks. The Urban Cruiser's interiors carry the same design as ones seen on Vitara Brezza. However, there are a few significant changes including the new dual-tone dark brown and black theme inside the cabin.
The company is also offering the compact-SUV with a host of colour schemes. This includes six solid colour options and three dual-tone schemes. The dual-tone options could available on the top-spec trims only.
Thoughts About Toyota Appointing Ayushmann Khurrana As Brand Ambassador For Urban Cruiser
Ayushmann Khurrana is a well-renowned actor who has given some great movies in the India cinema industry. The actor is also known to be the youth icon and has a massive following across the country. With as the Brand Ambassador for the upcoming Urban Cruiser SUV, the company aims to boost sales primarily targeting the younger audience.