- 2 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Could Be Rebadged & Sold By Toyota: Grille Pictures Surface!
- 1 day ago KTM 1290 Super Duke Sells Out: 500 Units Of The Limited-Edition Motorcycle Sold In Just 48 Minutes
- 1 day ago Electric Vehicle Charging Stations Across India: State-Wise Numbers!
- 1 day ago Steelbird BRAT Series Of Helmets Launched In India: Developed In Association With Blauer
- Movies Sachin Sharma & Family Test Positive For Coronavirus; Actor Says COVID Medicines Are Sold In Black Market
- News Assam’s Tezpur University asks students to vacate campus
- Technology Samsung Galaxy Jump Visits Google Play Console; Rebranded Version Of Galaxy A32 5G?
- Finance Nifty PSU Bank Sees The Most Impact Of Intensifying Corona Situation
- Sports Rumour Has It: Neymar nearing PSG renewal, Haaland's future up in the air
- Education Tamil Nadu Class 12 Board Exams 2021 Postponed, Practical Exams As Scheduled
- Lifestyle What Happens To Your Body When You're Not Eating Enough Vegetables?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Manali In April
Toyota has announced a new maintenance package for customers who have pre-booked the upcoming Urban Cruiser SUV. Called the 'Respect Package', is crafted in-line with Toyota's 'Customer-First' philosophy and is initiated keeping in mind the trust & faith our loyal customers have placed on the brand.
According to the company, it is rewarding customers who have pre-booked the Urban Cruiser SUV by trusting the brand even without seeing the vehicle or knowing the price. The Respect package offers free maintenance up to 2 years or 20,000 KMs, whichever comes earlier.
Toyota is expected to launch the Urban Cruiser compact-SUV sometime this month during the ongoing festive season. The company is accepting pre-bookings for a token amount of Rs 11,000. Customers can book the SUV online or at any of the authorised dealerships across the country.
Commenting on the announcement of the Customer Appreciation Package, Mr Naveen Soni, Senior Vice President, Sales and Service, TKM, said, "We are truly touched by the response the ‘Opening of Bookings' for the Urban Cruiser has received, across the country. The Respect Package is our way to express our gratitude to our customers and welcome them to the Toyota family."
He further added, "Customer trust and brand loyalty spur us to push ourselves harder to deliver the Urban Cruiser to them on time. The all-new Toyota Urban Cruiser introduces the customers to Toyota's SUV design and world-class after-sales experience. The Urban Cruiser will be fully revealed in a launch event this festive season, with announcements on the pricing, variants and delivery schedule."
The Urban Cruiser features an all-new grille much like its elder sibling the Fortuner. Other exterior features include LED projector headlamps with integrated LED DRLs. LED tail lamps, roof rails, faux skid plates at both ends and 16-inch diamond-cut alloy wheels.
The company is also offering the compact-SUV with a host of colour schemes. This includes six solid colour options and three dual-tone schemes. The dual-tone options could available on the top-spec trims only.
The Toyota compact-SUV will be powered by the same engine and transmission that is currently featured on the new Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza. It comes powered by a 1.5-litre K-Series engine with the brand (SVHS) Smart Hybrid Vehicle from Suzuki mild-hybrid technology.
It produces a maximum of 104bhp and a peak torque of 138Nm. The engine comes mated to either a five-speed manual or a four-speed torque-converter automatic transmission.
The Urban Cruiser is essentially a rebadged Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza with a couple of design tweaks. The Urban Cruiser's interiors carry the same design as ones seen on Vitara Brezza. However, there are a few significant changes including the new dual-tone dark brown and black theme inside the cabin.
Thoughts About Toyota Offering Free Maintenance Package For Pre-Booking Customers Of Urban Cruiser SUV
The Toyota Urban Cruiser is the brand's new small-size SUV that will be launched in the Indian market. Toyota cars are known for low-maintenance and with the addition of Respect package, it further enhances the hassle-free ownership experience for customers who have pre-booked the Urban Cruiser compact-SUV.