- 29 min ago KTM Adventure Trails Riding Programme Launched In 10 Cities: Here Are All Details
- 14 hrs ago 2021 Benelli TRK 502 Spotted Arriving At Dealerships In India: Launching Soon?
- 16 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Deliveries Cross Over 720 Units Across India: Announced Serice Campaign
- 18 hrs ago New Mahindra Scorpio Spotted Testing Again Ahead Of its Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- News Republic is from you, it belongs to you: Rahul Gandhi wishes people on Republic Day
- Movies Republic Day 2021: Amitabh Bachchan, Neetu Kapoor And Others Celebrate The Patriotic Fervor
- Sports India vs England 2021: Prolific Root has potential to surpass Tendulkar's Test record, says Boycott
- Lifestyle Kareena Kapoor Khan’s Pregnancy Glow Is Unmissable As She Performs Yoga Flaunting Her Baby Bump
- Technology What Is Digital Monopoly And Why It Is Bad For Consumers?
- Finance 5 Stock Picks Ahead Of The Budget From HDFC Securities
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In January 2021
- Education MHT CET 2020 Round II Seat Allotment Result for B. Tech, B. Pharma To Be Out Today
Electric automobile manufacturer, Tesla Inc, will be making its India debut sometime next year in the country. The news of company arrival into the country next year has been confirmed by Elon Musk, CEO, Tesla Inc.
Elon Musk has confirmed the news of Telsa's arrival in the Indian market next year from his Twitter handle. Tesla Clubs India has put up a post of t-shirt which said ‘INDIA WANTS TESLA', to which Elon Musk replied ‘Next year for sure'.
The fan club then replied saying this is great news as the nation was waiting for the company's arrival for a long time. Mr Musk again replied saying ‘Thanks for waiting!'. The short yet powerful conversation on social media has revealed one among the biggest news in Indian automotive.
Tesla is currently the top electric automotive manufacturer in the world. The company has launched a slew of revolutionary products with latest AI-assisted technology giving the driver and passengers a whole new feel to a vehicle.
The highlight of Telsa cars are technologies and their long-range ability on a single charge. Their entry-level Model 3 electric-car features a driving range of over 500 kilometres on a single charge, depending on the variant. It also features good performance figures with 0 to 100km/h acceleration time rated at under 3.5 seconds.
Along with the enhanced practicality with long driving range, the Tesla Model 3 also comes packed with features. The highlight cabin is its large centrally-mounted tablet-inspired touchscreen infotainment display. It will provide the driver with a host of stats including charge status and nearby charging stations.
According to earlier reports, Tesla's entry into the Indian market was delayed due to the import duties, which are at 100 per cent, which will make it expensive for our price-sensitive market. However, the solution around this problem is local prodcution of Tesla cars, which will make it affordable in the market.
In a recent media report, it was suggested that Tesla is looking to set up an (R&D) Research and Development centre in the country. The report says that the electric automaker could be looking to start an R&D centre in Bengaluru, Karnataka.
Karnataka was the first Indian state to announce a dedicated electric vehicle policy in the country. It aims to reduce the cost of manufacturing and ownership of electric vehicles by providing a subsidy from the government. It will help companies like Tesla and other EV manufacturers to locally produce and sell their products across the country.
Thoughts About The Tesla India Debut Next Year Confirms Elon Musk
The Indian Government is currently promoting the use of electric vehicles across the country. State Governments are also supporting the initiative, which will help in the production and sales of electric vehicles across the country. Tesla is looking to take advantage of the current shift in the country and enter India in 2021.