- 7 hrs ago KTM Adventure Trails Riding Programme Launched In 10 Cities: Here Are All Details
- 21 hrs ago 2021 Benelli TRK 502 Spotted Arriving At Dealerships In India: Launching Soon?
- 23 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Deliveries Cross Over 720 Units Across India: Announced Serice Campaign
- 1 day ago New Mahindra Scorpio Spotted Testing Again Ahead Of its Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- News Farmer tractor rally: AAP condemns violence, says regrettable that Centre allowed situation to deteriorate
- Sports Kobe Bryant: Los Angeles Lakers legend's five greatest NBA games
- Movies Sonali Phogat Takes A Dig At Rubina Dilaik; Says She Can Do Fareb To Win The Show
- Technology FAU-G Goes Official In India: Here Are The Details
- Lifestyle Kareena Kapoor Khan’s Pregnancy Glow Is Unmissable, As She Performs Yoga Flaunting Her Baby Bump
- Finance 5 Stock Picks Ahead Of The Budget From HDFC Securities
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In January 2021
- Education MHT CET 2020 Round II Seat Allotment Result for B. Tech, B. Pharma To Be Out Today
Tata Motors is silently pushing a new upgrade to the Tiago hatchback starting sometime this month. The XT variant of the hatchback will now come equipped with steering mounted audio and phone controls.
The updated hatchback variant should be reaching the showrooms soon. However, the company has updated the Tiago's brochure with the new update pushed by the company, recently.
The Tiago is currently available in six variant including the two automatic variants: XE, XT, XZ, XZ+, XZA, XZA+. The XT variant is not offered with an optional automatic transmission and is placed above the entry-level trim.
Some of the other features on the XT variant includes piano back finish surrounds on various trims pieces, body-coloured exterior door handle, and ORVM along with LED turn indicator, Infotainment system by Harman, and steering mounted controls; among others.
It comes equipped with best in class safety features such as dual airbags, (ABS) Anti-lock Braking System with (CSC) Corner Stability Control & (EBD) Electronic Brakeforce Distribution, rear parking assist and more as standard.
After the BS6 update, the Tigo is sold with a single petrol engine option. The 1.2-litre, three-cylinder naturally aspirated engine produces 85bhp and 113Nm of peak torque. The engine is offered with either a five-speed manual or a five-speed AMT unit.
Although the XT is decently equipped, the top-spec variants of the Tiago hatchback are offered with a couple of more features. This includes 15-inch alloy wheels, a digital instrument cluster, a 7.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system with support for Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, automatic climate control, along with power-folding wing mirrors and more.
The Tata Tiago rivals the Datsun Go, Hyundai Santro, Maruti Suzuki Celerio and Wagon R; among others in the Indian market. The Tiago hatchback recently achieved a new sales milestone for the brand in the Indian market. Over 3 lakh units of Tiago has been sold in the country since its launch — here are more details.
Thoughts About The Tata Tiago XT Variant To Recieve New Feature Updates
Tata Motors has been pushing silent upgrades on a couple of models in the brand's line-up. However, the company has not increased the prices of the variant updates despite giving it a couple of added features. Kudos to Tata Motors!