- 12 hrs ago Omega Seiki Electric Three-Wheelers With Log 9 Battery Pack Takes 30 Minutes For Full Charge
- 13 hrs ago Piaggio India Opens 100 dealerships In 100 Days: A New Milestone Achieved!
- 14 hrs ago White Carbon Motors GT5 Electric Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.15 Lakh
- 14 hrs ago The Largest Business Jet Gets Features From Rafale Fighter: Dassault Falcon 10X Unveiled
- Movies Happy Birthday Sunny Leone: 5 Pictures Of The Actress With Her Family That Scream Love
- Finance Indian Markets Closed Today, Dow Sees Worst Plunge Since Jan
- News COVID-19 second wave: Most of India should remain under lockdown for 6-8 weeks, says ICMR chief
- Sports IPL 2021: When Kuldeep Yadav felt he wasn't the same bowler he used to be
- Lifestyle Priyanka Chopra Jonas’ Goddess Kali Jacket Has Gone Viral; Some Don’t Like It But We Love It; Details Inside!
- Education Akshaya Tritiya 2021: Know The Significance Behind The Celebration Of This Festival
- Travel Places To Visit In Puducherry In May 2021
- Technology Poco M3 Pro 5G Launch Scheduled On May 19; Another Rebranded Redmi Smartphone?
Tata Motors is silently pushing a new upgrade to the Tiago hatchback starting sometime this month. The XT variant of the hatchback will now come equipped with steering mounted audio and phone controls.
The updated hatchback variant should be reaching the showrooms soon. However, the company has updated the Tiago's brochure with the new update pushed by the company, recently.
The Tiago is currently available in six variant including the two automatic variants: XE, XT, XZ, XZ+, XZA, XZA+. The XT variant is not offered with an optional automatic transmission and is placed above the entry-level trim.
Some of the other features on the XT variant includes piano back finish surrounds on various trims pieces, body-coloured exterior door handle, and ORVM along with LED turn indicator, Infotainment system by Harman, and steering mounted controls; among others.
It comes equipped with best in class safety features such as dual airbags, (ABS) Anti-lock Braking System with (CSC) Corner Stability Control & (EBD) Electronic Brakeforce Distribution, rear parking assist and more as standard.
After the BS6 update, the Tigo is sold with a single petrol engine option. The 1.2-litre, three-cylinder naturally aspirated engine produces 85bhp and 113Nm of peak torque. The engine is offered with either a five-speed manual or a five-speed AMT unit.
Although the XT is decently equipped, the top-spec variants of the Tiago hatchback are offered with a couple of more features. This includes 15-inch alloy wheels, a digital instrument cluster, a 7.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system with support for Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, automatic climate control, along with power-folding wing mirrors and more.
The Tata Tiago rivals the Datsun Go, Hyundai Santro, Maruti Suzuki Celerio and Wagon R; among others in the Indian market. The Tiago hatchback recently achieved a new sales milestone for the brand in the Indian market. Over 3 lakh units of Tiago has been sold in the country since its launch — here are more details.
Thoughts About The Tata Tiago XT Variant To Recieve New Feature Updates
Tata Motors has been pushing silent upgrades on a couple of models in the brand's line-up. However, the company has not increased the prices of the variant updates despite giving it a couple of added features. Kudos to Tata Motors!