- 7 hrs ago Mahindra Trademarks XUV100, XUV400, XUV700 & XUV900 Names For Future SUVs
- 8 hrs ago 2021 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Detailed Review — The Perfect Entry-Level Performance Motorcycle?
- 8 hrs ago Aprilia SXR 125 Prices Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All The Details!
- 9 hrs ago FAME II Certification Validity Extended: Will It Benefit EV Market In India?
- Movies Vakeel Saab Day 6 Box Office Collection: Here’s How Much Pawan Kalyan Starrer Has Earned So Far
- Technology Amazon Smartphone Upgrade Days 2021: Discount Offers On Premium Mobiles
- Sports IPL 2021: Glenn Maxwell likens Royal Challengers Bangalore role to one at Australia
- News Pakistan working on single-dose COVID-19 vaccine with China’s help: Official
- Finance How to find IFSC Code?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In April
- Education Karnataka: No Online Exams For Higher Classes, Says Dy CM Ashwath Narayan
- Lifestyle Pretty In Pink! Alaya F’s Shimmery Eye Lids And Matte Lips Make For The Perfect Makeup Look For Date Night!
Tata Motors has rolled out the 3,00,000th Tiago from its Sanand facility in Gujarat. The Tiago hatchback has achieved a new milestone for the brand. It was the first model to be produced under the brand's IMPACT design philosophy.
The Tiago hatchback was first launched back in the year 2016. It was a breakthrough model for the brand in terms of design, technology and driving dynamics. It became the highest selling hatchback in the country back in August 2018.
Earlier this year, the company launched the BS6 version of the car, which then became a part of brand's new ‘Forever' range of models in its line-up. It was also awarded a 4-star adult safety rating by the Global NCAP.
It comes equipped with best in class safety features such as dual airbags, (ABS) Anti-lock Braking System with (CSC) Corner Stability Control & (EBD) Electronic Brakeforce Distribution, rear parking assist and more as standard.
The Tata Tiago is currently the brand's entry-level model and retails at between Rs 4.69 lakh and 6.73 lakh, ex-showroom (India). The company is also currently offering attractive discounts and easy finance scheme.
After the BS6 update, the Tigo is sold with a single petrol engine option. The 1.2-litre, three-cylinder naturally aspirated engine produces 85bhp and 113Nm of peak torque. The engine is offered with either a five-speed manual or a five-speed AMT unit.
Other features on the hatchback include a hexagonal-shaped grille, 15-inch alloy wheels, a digital instrument cluster, a 7.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system with support for Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, automatic climate control, along with power-folding wing mirrors and more.
The Tata Tiago rivals the Datsun Go, Hyundai Santro, Maruti Suzuki Celerio and Wagon R; among others in the Indian market. Tata Motors could soon launch some special editions of the hatchback in the Indian market. This includes EXO, CAMO and Dark — here are more details.
Thoughts About The Tata Tiago Production Crossing 3 Lakh Unit Mark
The Tata Tiago has been an important model for the brand. It has given a huge breakthrough for the brand in the premium entry-level hatchback segment in India. The Tiago features elegant looks with a funky looking interior that appeals to both younger and mature buyers in the country.