- 27 min ago Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 2 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 3 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 17 hrs ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- News Whatsapp shares 'WhatsApp Status' to users giving assurance on privacy, gets trolled by netizens
- Sports Nets' Harden enters NBA history books with triple-double, Lillard leads Blazers
- Technology Who Owns Hike Messenger? Which Country It Belongs To?
- Movies Bigg Boss Tamil 4: Aari Arjuna To Raise This Season’s Trophy?
- Lifestyle From Purple Hair To Blue Eye Shadow To Pink Lipstick, Lady Gaga’s Recent Look Is All About Colours
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
Tata Motors has rolled out the 3,00,000th Tiago from its Sanand facility in Gujarat. The Tiago hatchback has achieved a new milestone for the brand. It was the first model to be produced under the brand's IMPACT design philosophy.
The Tiago hatchback was first launched back in the year 2016. It was a breakthrough model for the brand in terms of design, technology and driving dynamics. It became the highest selling hatchback in the country back in August 2018.
Earlier this year, the company launched the BS6 version of the car, which then became a part of brand's new ‘Forever' range of models in its line-up. It was also awarded a 4-star adult safety rating by the Global NCAP.
It comes equipped with best in class safety features such as dual airbags, (ABS) Anti-lock Braking System with (CSC) Corner Stability Control & (EBD) Electronic Brakeforce Distribution, rear parking assist and more as standard.
The Tata Tiago is currently the brand's entry-level model and retails at between Rs 4.69 lakh and 6.73 lakh, ex-showroom (India). The company is also currently offering attractive discounts and easy finance scheme.
After the BS6 update, the Tigo is sold with a single petrol engine option. The 1.2-litre, three-cylinder naturally aspirated engine produces 85bhp and 113Nm of peak torque. The engine is offered with either a five-speed manual or a five-speed AMT unit.
Other features on the hatchback include a hexagonal-shaped grille, 15-inch alloy wheels, a digital instrument cluster, a 7.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system with support for Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, automatic climate control, along with power-folding wing mirrors and more.
The Tata Tiago rivals the Datsun Go, Hyundai Santro, Maruti Suzuki Celerio and Wagon R; among others in the Indian market. Tata Motors could soon launch some special editions of the hatchback in the Indian market. This includes EXO, CAMO and Dark — here are more details.
Thoughts About The Tata Tiago Production Crossing 3 Lakh Unit Mark
The Tata Tiago has been an important model for the brand. It has given a huge breakthrough for the brand in the premium entry-level hatchback segment in India. The Tiago features elegant looks with a funky looking interior that appeals to both younger and mature buyers in the country.