- 12 hrs ago MG Hector Facelift Spotted Testing In Vadodara: Details & Specifications
- 13 hrs ago 2020 Mahindra Thar Accessories List Leaked Ahead Of Launch: Here Is The Complete List
- 14 hrs ago Triumph Trident Is In Its Final Testing Phase: Expected To Launch Sometime Next Year
- 14 hrs ago Ampere Launches New Electric Scooter Variants: Gets Added Features, Improved Mileage & More
- Technology Flipkart Big Billion Days Sale 2020: Irresistible Offers On Electronics Gadgets
- Sports IPL 2020: KKR vs RR: Young Gill, Mavi and Nagarkoti shine in Knight Riders' big win over Royals
- Movies Thani Oruvan 2: The Jayam Ravi-Mohan Raja Project To Start Rolling In February 2021?
- Education SSC CGL Tier 3 Result 2020: Check Skill Test And Document Verification Details
- News Karnataka to effect steep hike in penalty for not wearing masks
- Lifestyle Nora Fatehi’s Stunning Golden Dress And Funny Expressions Leaves Fans Smitten
- Finance SBI Customers Can Check Balance, View Passbook Without Logging In SBI YONO App: Here's How
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In October 2020
Tata Motors will be introducing new special edition models of its existing and upcoming vehicle line-up in the country. The special edition model is expected to arrive sometime later this year in the Indian market.
A leaked government document by Rushlane, reveals the upcoming Camo and Dark edition variants getting registered by the company. This includes the Tiago, the Tigor, the Altroz, the Nexon and the Harrier.
The document also reveals that the upcoming Gravita SUV will also be added with special edition models. These models are expected to be sold alongside the standard variant much like the Harrier Dark edition.
No further details regarding the special edition variants have been revealed by the company. Both Camo and Dark edition models will feature few cosmetic upgrades over the standard model. However, the variants will remain unchanged mechanically.
We are already familiar with the Dark variant and the treatment given by the company to the Harrier Dark. This includes an all-black paint scheme called ‘Atlas Black', 17-inch Blackstone alloy wheels, blacked-out scuff plates at both ends, dark-toned tail lamps, and shark fin antenna; among others.
On the inside, the special edition SUV features a blacked-out cabin, Benecke Kaliko leather seat upholstery with contrast grey stitching, and Blackstone grey dashboard. All the chrome trims from the standard Harrier variants are finished in a new gunmetal grey chrome pack. It adds a contrasting look to the all-black interiors.
We can expect a similar treatment being given to the Altroz Dark, the Nexon Dark, the Tigor Dark and the Tiago Dark. As mentioned before, the upcoming Gravitas will be added with a Dark edition.
Additionally, Tata Motors is also introducing a new Camo variant of all existing and upcoming models in the country. None of the details or changes of the upcoming Camo variant has been revealed. However, it will also feature a few subtle upgrades inside and out following a theme.
Camo does not necessarily have to be green paint scheme, as there are various forms such as the Desert Camo, Artic Camo and more. As a result, the Camo variant could get an exclusive paint scheme, which will also be the theme of the car. More details will be revealed near to the launch date.
Thoughts About The Tata Cars Camo & Dark Special Edition Models Registered
Tata Motors aims to provide special edition variants of its entire model range adding to the exclusivity factor. This could help boost sales for the brand, as customers receive a cosmetically modified car right from the factory. Whether Camo variant will be limited to a new paint scheme remains to be seen.