- 8 hrs ago Best-Selling Cars In India For February 2021: Maruti Suzuki Continues To Dominate Sales Charts Yet Again!
- 1 day ago BMW M340i xDrive Review (First Drive): The First Locally Assembled 'M' Car
- 1 day ago Renault Kiger Compact-SUV Sales Figures For February 2021: Outsells Nissan Magnite & Ford EcoSport
- 1 day ago Isuzu D-Max Regular Cab & S-Cab Prices To Be Hiked From 1 April: Here Is The New Price List!
- Sports PBKS IPL 2021 Time Table: Punjab Kings Full Schedule, Dates, Timings, Venues
- Lifestyle Women’s Day 2021: Common Health Issues That Affect Women From Their 20s To 60s
- News Mamata asks Hemant Soren to campaign for her in WB polls; JMM to decide on it
- Education UP Police Jail Warder Result 2021 Declared At uppbpb.gov.in
- Movies Mithun Chakraborty All Set To Join BJP During PM Narendra Modi’s Kolkata Rally
- Technology Reliance Jio And Airtel Set Up 5G Towers In India: Ookla 5G Map
- Finance NPS vs Other Tax Saving Investments: Where A Tax Saver Should Invest?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
The Tata Tiago is the brand's entry-level hatchback model sold in the Indian market. The company has yet again silently pushed a couple of updates on the Tiago model. The hatchback now receives a new door lock design along with a new door trim as well.
According to the images from Team-BHP, the oval-shaped interior door handle and the stick type door lock that was seen on the Tiago hatchback has not been replaced with a more premium looking unit. It now receives a new L-shaped door handle and a triangular lock placed right above the handle.
Along with the new internal door handle and lock design, the company has also updated the for the trim design of the Tiago hatchback. It now receives a raised and angled power-window switch console, replacing the previous flat design.
The internal door handle and the power-window switches are among the most used feature in a vehicle. After the new updates made to the hatchback's interiors, it now enhances the look and feel of the cabin. Apart from updates made to the door, the rest of the features on the Tiago hatchback remains unchanged.
The Tiago is currently available in six variant including the two automatic variants: XE, XT, XZ, XZ+, XZA, XZA+. The hatchback currently retails between Rs 4.7 lakh and Rs 6.74 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
The Tiago is currently sold with a single petrol engine option. The 1.2-litre, three-cylinder naturally aspirated engine produces 85bhp and 113Nm of peak torque. The engine is offered with either a five-speed manual or a five-speed AMT unit.
Some of the highlighted features of the Tiago includes 15-inch alloy wheels, a digital instrument cluster, a 7.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system with support for Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, automatic climate control, along with power-folding wing mirrors and more.
It comes equipped with best in class safety features such as dual airbags, (ABS) Anti-lock Braking System with (CSC) Corner Stability Control & (EBD) Electronic Brakeforce Distribution, rear parking assist and more as standard.
The Tata Tiago rivals the Datsun Go, Hyundai Santro, Maruti Suzuki Celerio and Wagon R; among others in the Indian market. Tata Motors also recently updated the features list of the Tiago XT variant — here are more details.
Thoughts About The Tata Tiago Interior Feature Upgrades Received
Tata Motors have been pushing silent upgrades to its model line-up in recently. Most of the updated made to the model does not alter the pricing and is made free of cost. Considering the ongoing pandemic, the company is making product improvements without any extra costs. Kudos to Tata Motors!