- 23 min ago Window Tint Transparency & IND Number Plate Confusion Cleared: Confirmed By Government Officials
- 27 min ago BMW X5 M Competition Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.94 Crore
- 1 hr ago Toyota Innova Crysta New Vs Old Comparison: A Brief Look At What’s Changed!
- 2 hrs ago Nissan Service Hub Introduced Ahead Of Magnite Launch In India: Here Are All Details
- Movies Phantom: Kiccha Sudeep And Team Head To Kerala For The Next Schedule?
- News Explained: What is Constitution Day? what was November 26 observed as before 2015?
- Sports UFC Vegas 15: Blaydes vs. Lewis fight card, date, time in India and where to watch
- Technology Xiaomi Black Friday Sale In India On Redmi Smartphones, Earphones, More
- Finance Future Retail Hits 5% Lower Circuit After SIAC Rejects Plea
- Education NIOS Starts Registration For October 2020 Board Exams, Check Fee Details
- Lifestyle Sana Khan’s Beautiful Pictures From Her Mehendi Ceremony In Orange & Pink Suit Will Melt Your Heart
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In December
The Tata Tiago is the brand's entry-level hatchback model sold in the Indian market. The company has yet again silently pushed a couple of updates on the Tiago model. The hatchback now receives a new door lock design along with a new door trim as well.
According to the images from Team-BHP, the oval-shaped interior door handle and the stick type door lock that was seen on the Tiago hatchback has not been replaced with a more premium looking unit. It now receives a new L-shaped door handle and a triangular lock placed right above the handle.
Along with the new internal door handle and lock design, the company has also updated the for the trim design of the Tiago hatchback. It now receives a raised and angled power-window switch console, replacing the previous flat design.
The internal door handle and the power-window switches are among the most used feature in a vehicle. After the new updates made to the hatchback's interiors, it now enhances the look and feel of the cabin. Apart from updates made to the door, the rest of the features on the Tiago hatchback remains unchanged.
The Tiago is currently available in six variant including the two automatic variants: XE, XT, XZ, XZ+, XZA, XZA+. The hatchback currently retails between Rs 4.7 lakh and Rs 6.74 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
The Tiago is currently sold with a single petrol engine option. The 1.2-litre, three-cylinder naturally aspirated engine produces 85bhp and 113Nm of peak torque. The engine is offered with either a five-speed manual or a five-speed AMT unit.
Some of the highlighted features of the Tiago includes 15-inch alloy wheels, a digital instrument cluster, a 7.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system with support for Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, automatic climate control, along with power-folding wing mirrors and more.
It comes equipped with best in class safety features such as dual airbags, (ABS) Anti-lock Braking System with (CSC) Corner Stability Control & (EBD) Electronic Brakeforce Distribution, rear parking assist and more as standard.
The Tata Tiago rivals the Datsun Go, Hyundai Santro, Maruti Suzuki Celerio and Wagon R; among others in the Indian market. Tata Motors also recently updated the features list of the Tiago XT variant — here are more details.
Thoughts About The Tata Tiago Interior Feature Upgrades Received
Tata Motors have been pushing silent upgrades to its model line-up in recently. Most of the updated made to the model does not alter the pricing and is made free of cost. Considering the ongoing pandemic, the company is making product improvements without any extra costs. Kudos to Tata Motors!