- 7 hrs ago Mahindra Trademarks XUV100, XUV400, XUV700 & XUV900 Names For Future SUVs
- 8 hrs ago 2021 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Detailed Review — The Perfect Entry-Level Performance Motorcycle?
- 8 hrs ago Aprilia SXR 125 Prices Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All The Details!
- 9 hrs ago FAME II Certification Validity Extended: Will It Benefit EV Market In India?
- Movies Vakeel Saab Day 6 Box Office Collection: Here’s How Much Pawan Kalyan Starrer Has Earned So Far
- Technology Amazon Smartphone Upgrade Days 2021: Discount Offers On Premium Mobiles
- Sports IPL 2021: Glenn Maxwell likens Royal Challengers Bangalore role to one at Australia
- News Pakistan working on single-dose COVID-19 vaccine with China’s help: Official
- Finance How to find IFSC Code?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In April
- Education Karnataka: No Online Exams For Higher Classes, Says Dy CM Ashwath Narayan
- Lifestyle Pretty In Pink! Alaya F’s Shimmery Eye Lids And Matte Lips Make For The Perfect Makeup Look For Date Night!
Tata Motors has introduced a new Low EMI scheme with the Nexon compact-SUV in the Indian market. Monthly instalments will start from as low as Rs 5,999 per month, making it extremely easy to purchase the compact-SUV.
The low-cost EMI amount is applicable for the first six months from the date of instalments getting started. The loan tenure is set at five years and the amount will keep increase throughout the repayment period.
At the end of the loan tenure, Tata Motors is also offering customers to re-finance the remaining amount offering ease of ownership. Apart from the new EMI scheme, customers are offered with 100 per cent on-road funding with zero-down payment as well.
Tata Motors is also offering EMI holiday for six months with select models in the brand's line-up. Customer opting for this scheme will not have to pay the principal amount, however, they will still have to pay nominal interest amount.
The Tata Nexon retails between Rs 6.99 lakh and Rs 12.70 lakh for the top-spec diesel AMT variant. Due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic, Tata Motors aims to offer ease of ownership to buyers and help make a purchase decision with various finance schemes.
Tata Nexon features new twin-pod headlamps with LED (DRLs) Daytime Running Lights, revised grille and bumpers with silver inserts and fog lamps. The tail-lamps are much more prominent with an appealing look at the rear.
On the inside, the SUV features a new flat-bottom multifunction steering wheel along with a fully-digital instrument cluster. Other features include a seven-inch touchscreen infotainment system that supports Android Auto & Apple CarPlay, automatic climate control with rear AC vents, keyless entry, rain-sensing wipers, cruise control, electric sunroof and more.
The Nexon is offered with both petrol and diesel engine options. a 1.2-litre three-cylinder turbo-petrol engine producing 108bhp and 170Nm of torque, and a 1.5-litre four-cylinder turbo-diesel engine churning out 108bhp and 260Nm of torque.
Both the engines are offered with either a standard six-speed manual gearbox or a six-speed AMT automatic. The company has recently updated the styling on the front grille of the company SUV. It now features a new BI-Arrow design — here are more details.
Thoughts About The Tata Nexon Low EMI Scheme Introduced In India
The ongoing Covid-19 pandemic and festive season right around the corner in India, Tata Motors is offering attractive finance scheme to help buyers complete the purchase with ease. It will also help boost sales for the brand and dealerships to recover from sales slowdown earlier.