- 41 min ago Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 2 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 3 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 17 hrs ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- News Madhya Pradesh: Curfew, prohibitory orders in parts of Bhopal
- Sports Nets' Harden enters NBA history books with triple-double, Lillard leads Blazers
- Technology Who Owns Hike Messenger? Which Country It Belongs To?
- Movies Bigg Boss Tamil 4: Aari Arjuna To Raise This Season’s Trophy?
- Lifestyle From Purple Hair To Blue Eye Shadow To Pink Lipstick, Lady Gaga’s Recent Look Is All About Colours
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
Tata Nexon will be receiving a new grille design from the company soon in the Indian market. The details of the updated grille have been leaked ahead of its official announcement from the company.
Ahead of its launch, the company has teased the image on its official website. The current Tri-Arrow design at the lower part of the grille will be replaced with the new Bi-Arrow design as seen from the above image.
Only select variants of the Nexon compact-SUV will be featuring the new design. This new grille is likely to be reserved top-spec variants of the SUV.
The seven Tri-Arrow highlights in white colour are replaced with Bi-Arrows on the SUV. Three arrows placed on the left and right have its top and bottom arms highlighted in white, respectively. While the central Tri-Arrow has its lower arms highlighted to create a Bi-Arrow design.
Apart from the new grille design update, now other changes are expected on the Nexon SUV. Tata Motors launched the BS6 updated Nexon earlier this year, which came with a host of changes.
This includes new twin-pod headlamps with LED (DRLs) Daytime Running Lights, revised grille and bumpers with silver inserts and fog lamps. The tail-lamps are much more prominent with an appealing look at the rear.
On the inside, the SUV features a new flat-bottom multifunction steering wheel along with a fully-digital instrument cluster. Other features include a seven-inch touchscreen infotainment system that supports Android Auto & Apple CarPlay, automatic climate control with rear AC vents, keyless entry, rain-sensing wipers, cruise control, electric sunroof and more.
Tata Motors is offering the Nexon with both petrol and diesel engine options. a 1.2-litre three-cylinder turbo-petrol engine producing 108bhp and 170Nm of torque, and a 1.5-litre four-cylinder turbo-diesel engine churning out 108bhp and 260Nm of torque.
Both the engines are offered with either a standard six-speed manual gearbox or a six-speed AMT automatic. The compact-SUV also features three driving modes to choose from ‘Eco', ‘City', and ‘Sport'.
The Tata Nexon retails between Rs 6.99 lakh and Rs 12.70 lakh for the top-spec diesel AMT variant. With the new grille update, the prices are expected to remain the same.
Thoughts About The Tata Nexon To Get New Grille Design Soon
The new design update of the Nexon's grille could be a part of the brand's product lifecycle update. The Tata Nexon rivals the Hyundai Venue, Mahindra XUV300, Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza, Kia Sonet, and the recently launched Toyota Urban Cruiser in India.