- 7 hrs ago Excess Fuel Filled At Petrol Pumps: Most Times It’s Because Of The Vehicle
- 8 hrs ago Best-Selling Cars In India In June 2020: Maruti Alto Regains Top Slot As Seltos Closes In On Creta
- 8 hrs ago Bajaj Auto Sales Figures For June 2020: Brand Registers 31 Percent Decline In Demand
- 9 hrs ago Nissan Ariya Electric Vehicle To Be Globally Unveiled On 15 July
- Movies Dil Bechara Actress Sanjana Sanghi Clarifies She Was Not Saying Goodbye To Mumbai With Her Post
- Sports Sheffield United 3-1 Tottenham: Berge and Mousset sink Spurs amid VAR controversy
- News Delhi plasma bank: Ten people donate plasma on Day 1; three recipients
- Finance IDBI Bank Enters Rs. 50000 Cr Market-Cap Club;Ranks Ahead Of PNB, IndusInd Bank
- Technology Vivo S1 Pro Gets Rs. 1,000 Price Cut In India; Checkout New Price Here
- Lifestyle 10 Tips To Keep Your Vagina Healthy
- Travel 10 Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In South India In July 2020
- Education IIT Madras Launches World’s First Online BSc Degree In Programming And Data Science
Tata Motors has launched the Nexon EV in the Indian market. The new Tata Nexon EV is offered with a starting price of Rs 13.99 lakh. The Nexon EV is offered in range of three trims, with the top-spec variant priced at Rs 15.99 lakh. All prices are ex-showroom (India).
The three trims on the Tata Nexon EV: XM, XZ+ and XZ+ LUX. All three variants of the Tata Nexon EV comes with a host of features and updates. The new Nexon EV is based on the facelifted version of the standard ICE- powered SUV.
Bookings for the Tata Nexon EV has already begun in the Indian market, for an amount of Rs 21,000. These bookings can be made either online or through select company dealerships across all major cities in the Indian market.
The Tata Nexon is powered by a 95kW electric motor powering the front wheels. The motor is paired with a 30.2kWh lithium-ion battery pack producing 129bhp and 245Nm of peak torque. Tata Motors claim the Nexon EV is capable of offering a range of 312km on a single charge (ARAI-certified). However, the real-world range is in between 250 - 300km.
Along with the Nexon EV, Tata Motors will also provide a complimentary home charging station to its customers. Tata Motors will also set up fast-charging stations across various parts of major cities for customer convenience as well. The home charger takes around 8 hours for a complete charge, while the fast-charging technology charges the Nexon EV batteries from 0 - 80% in just 60 mins.
The Tata Motors also comes with a host of features and equipment. The performance of the Tata Nexon EV is also impressive. We test drove the car recently — here is our detailed review.
The Tata Nexon EV is offered in a range of three colour options: Signature Teal Blue, Glacier White and Moonlit Silver.
Thoughts On The Tata Nexon EV Launched In India
The Tata Nexon EV is the brand's first all-electric compact-SUV in the Indian market. The Tata Nexon EV currently doesn't have any direct rivals, although it will take on the likes of the MG ZS EV and the Hyundai Kona EV for now. Deliveries for the Nexon EV is expected to start soon.