- 49 min ago Tata Harrier XZS Variants Added To Lineup - Prices Start At Rs 19.99 Lakh
- 2 hrs ago Tata Motors Sales Report For April 2022
- 20 hrs ago Keeway K-Light 250V, Viesta 300 & Sixties 300i Revealed Ahead Of Launch
- 22 hrs ago Jeep Meridian Launch Date Revealed - Here's Everything You Need to Know
- News Watch: Anti-encroachment drive underway in Delhi's Kalyanpuri area; AAP MLA Kuldeep Kumar detained
- Finance This Co. Reducing Debt, Planning To Become $1 Bn Revenue Co., Buy For 36% Potential Gains
- Lifestyle Rhea Chakraborty Sets The Internet Afire With Her Gorgeous PICS!
- Technology Realme Narzo 50 5G Series With Dimensity 920 SoC Launched: Price, Specs & Availability
- Sports Supreme Court appoints three-member Committee of Administrators to run AIFF
- Movies Kareena Kapoor's Son Taimur's New Photo With Little Brother Jeh Will Melt Your Hearts
- Education MGU CAT Admit Card 2022 Released At cat.mgu.ac.in, Download Hall Ticket Here
- Travel International Museum Day 2022: Best Museums In Bangalore
Tata Motors — the automotive division of India's multinational conglomerate will soon be introducing its latest all-electric SUV in the Indian market, in the form of the Nexon EV. The Tata Nexon EV might not be the first all-electric SUV in the country, but once launched on the 28th of January will definitely become the first all-electric subcompact SUV in India.
The Indian car manufacturer already has one other fully-electric products in its portfolio. However, the Tata Nexon EV is different. The electric SUV is the first product from the brand to feature the company's all-new 'Ziptron' powertrain.