- 17 min ago Honda Cruiser Motorcycle Likely To Be Called H’Ness: Details Revealed Ahead Of Launch
- 2 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Subscription Launched For New Cars In Delhi, NCR & Bangalore
- 3 hrs ago Benelli Imperiale 400 Finance Scheme Announced In India: Low EMI Offer
- 17 hrs ago Okinawa Oki100 Electric Motorcycle Details Revealed: To Be Launched During Festive Season This Year
- Movies Suchitra Krishnamoorthi Says She Was Told To Attend Karan Johar's Parties To Make Comeback In Films
- Finance SBI Warns Customers Against Fake E-mails: Here's What To Do
- Technology Jio Postpaid Plan Effect: Airtel, Vodafone-Idea Might Join Hands With Leading OTT Players
- News Kerala man tests positive for Covid-19 thrice in 6 months
- Sports Sunil Gavaskar in soup after brash comment on Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma, fans want him removed
- Education MPSOS Result 2020 Declared For Class 10 And Class 12 Ruk Jana Nahi August Exams
- Lifestyle Khaali Peeli: Ananya Panday Flaunts Her Western As Well As Desi Looks In The Trailer
- Travel Top 10 Places To Visit In October To Welcome The Beginning Of Winter
Tata Motors has launched health and hygiene accessories for its customers. These accessories are designed to provide car owners with an additional level of safety for their new and existing Tata cars from the COVID-19 pandemic. All these health and hygiene accessories will be offered as Tata Motors Genuine Accessories and will be available at the Tata dealerships across the country.
So, what are the accessories that the company has launched? First up is the Air-o-Pure 95 Air Purifier, this comes equipped with an Active Carbon HEPA filter and UV-C light which improves the air quality and filters out hazardous smoke from the car's cabin. The air purifier is designed compactly and fits perfectly in a cup holder.
Next is the Air-o-Pure 95 Air Filter that is capable of filtering out bacteria and viruses of up to 0.3 microns, thereby improving the quality of the cabin air. This filter can be installed in the Nexon and the Harrier as of now, but it will soon be available for all the cars across the portfolio.
Last but not least, is the Health- Pro Sanitization Kit for the customers. This kit is specially designed to provide the customers with critical hygiene items such as hand sanitizer, N95 masks, hand gloves, safety touch key, tissue box, mist diffuser and a driving kit covers for the steering wheel, handbrake, gear knob and seats.
In other recent Tata Motors news, the company has partnered with Orix Auto Infrastructure Services Limited to provide unique ownership plans to Nexon EV buyers in the country. Customers looking to buy the Nexon EV can choose from various plans available starting with Rs 41,900 per month. They can choose from various tenure periods which are 18 months, 24 months, and 36 months depending upon the requirements.
Thoughts About The Health And Hygiene Kit Introduced By Tata Motors
During this COVID-19 pandemic, we all should be extra protective of everything. It is good to see that manufacturers are also taking the initiative to introduce new hygiene kits so that the customers can be safe.