- 13 hrs ago Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 15 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 16 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 1 day ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 Weekend Ka Vaar January 17 Highlights: Salman Khan Reveals No One Will Be Eliminated This Week
- Sports Liverpool 0-0 Manchester United: Stalemate keeps Red Devils top of Premier League
- News Parliament panel summons Facebook and Twitter officials on Jan 21
- Technology Motorola Nio Design Tipped Via Leaked Hand-On Images; To Flaunt Dual-Slefie Camera Module
- Lifestyle 28 Best Foods To Lower Cholesterol
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
Tata Motors has launched health and hygiene accessories for its customers. These accessories are designed to provide car owners with an additional level of safety for their new and existing Tata cars from the COVID-19 pandemic. All these health and hygiene accessories will be offered as Tata Motors Genuine Accessories and will be available at the Tata dealerships across the country.
So, what are the accessories that the company has launched? First up is the Air-o-Pure 95 Air Purifier, this comes equipped with an Active Carbon HEPA filter and UV-C light which improves the air quality and filters out hazardous smoke from the car's cabin. The air purifier is designed compactly and fits perfectly in a cup holder.
Next is the Air-o-Pure 95 Air Filter that is capable of filtering out bacteria and viruses of up to 0.3 microns, thereby improving the quality of the cabin air. This filter can be installed in the Nexon and the Harrier as of now, but it will soon be available for all the cars across the portfolio.
Last but not least, is the Health- Pro Sanitization Kit for the customers. This kit is specially designed to provide the customers with critical hygiene items such as hand sanitizer, N95 masks, hand gloves, safety touch key, tissue box, mist diffuser and a driving kit covers for the steering wheel, handbrake, gear knob and seats.
In other recent Tata Motors news, the company has partnered with Orix Auto Infrastructure Services Limited to provide unique ownership plans to Nexon EV buyers in the country. Customers looking to buy the Nexon EV can choose from various plans available starting with Rs 41,900 per month. They can choose from various tenure periods which are 18 months, 24 months, and 36 months depending upon the requirements.
Thoughts About The Health And Hygiene Kit Introduced By Tata Motors
During this COVID-19 pandemic, we all should be extra protective of everything. It is good to see that manufacturers are also taking the initiative to introduce new hygiene kits so that the customers can be safe.