- 1 hr ago Top-Selling Bikes In India (May 2021): Hero Splendor & Hero HF Deluxe Take Top Two Spots
- 5 hrs ago Fast & Furious Toyota Supra Auctioned For Rs 4.07 Crore; Becomes Most-Expensive Supra
- 10 hrs ago Yamaha FZ-X Accessories Price List: Order Official Factory-Fitted Parts Online
- 13 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq India Launch: 1.5-litre Variant To Arrive In August — Details
- Finance These Nifty Stocks Gave The Highest Dividend In FY21
- Sports Unlikely to play remainder of IPL if it clashes with England series: Buttler
- Movies Divya Drishti Fame Sana Sayyad Is All Set To Tie The Knot With Beau Imaad Shamsi On June 25
- Education Bihar STET Result 2021 For Urdu, Sanskrit And Science Released At bsebstet2019.in
- News Bursting Myths: Does Covid-19 vaccine cause infertility in men, women?
- Technology Lava Probuds TWS Earbuds With MediaTek Airoha Chipset Launched At Rs. 1; What’s The Catch?
- Lifestyle Swara Bhasker Flaunts A Pink Chikankari Kurta Set; Perfect For Stay-At-Home Festive Occasions
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In August
Tata Motors commercial vehicle division has announced a set of exciting offers for its customers in November 2020. The company is offering assured gifts and a lucky draw coupon with every purchase. Called the 'India ki Doosri Diwali' campaign, has been introduced by the company to spread the Diwali cheers and make for continued celebrations.
The festive offers are valid on the select model range of Small Commercial Vehicle (SCV) and pick-up range offered by the company. This includes the Tata Ace, Tata Yodha and the Tata Intra.
Buyers purchasing these models during this month will receive an assured gift through a lucky draw, in addition to the exciting consumer offers. The bumper offers include gifts ranging from gold vouchers up to Rs 5 lakh.
Other prizes that can be won via the lucky draw include, LED TVs, washing machines, mobile phones and fuel vouchers to name a few. The ‘India ki Doosri Diwali' offers are available across the country and are valid until November 30, 2020.
The campaign announcement also marks the momentous 15 years of the iconic Tata Ace. According to the company, the Ace model has been a popular choice in the SCV segment and has achieved over 22 lakh customers.
The company also states that the entire BS6 range of vehicles has been extremely well received by the customers in the Indian market. Tata Motors has sold over 50,000 BS6 SCVs in the country.
Speaking on the occasion, Mr Rajesh Kaul, Vice President, Sales & Marketing, Commercial Vehicle Business Unit, Tata Motors, said, "Tata Motors has built its legacy by positioning its customers' best interests at the core of everything. The high-value benefits with unique ‘Power of 6' proposition is a testament of our promise to our customers. At Tata Motors, the priority is to deliver the best products and service experience in the industry."
He further added, "In our continuous endeavour to help businesses grow and promote entrepreneurship in India, Tata Motors aims to extend the best deals to its prospective customers. ‘India ki Doosri Diwali' campaign received a great response last year, and we're happy to bring it back this year, as well, to add even more cheer among the customers."
In related news, Tata Motors has recently delivered 25 units of the Ace CNG model to Vijayawada Municipal Corporation. These vehicles are tailor-made to handle waste collection across the city, which will also help with reduced air pollution — here are more details.
Thoughts About The Tata Motors Commercial Vehicle Offers Accnouned In November
Tata Motors is offering its commercial vehicle buyers exciting offers with every purchase on the select model range, and to continue the Diwali celebrations this month. The company is also celebrating 15-years of Tata Ace, which has truly become a landmark achievement for the brand in the Indian LCV segment.