- 52 min ago Window Tint Transparency & IND Number Plate Confusion Cleared: Confirmed By Government Officials
- 56 min ago BMW X5 M Competition Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.94 Crore
- 2 hrs ago Toyota Innova Crysta New Vs Old Comparison: A Brief Look At What’s Changed!
- 2 hrs ago Nissan Service Hub Introduced Ahead Of Magnite Launch In India: Here Are All Details
- Sports India vs Australia: Aaron Finch satisfied with make up of his team ahead of ODI series opener
- Technology Constitution Day Quiz 2020: Everything You Need To Know
- News International flights to remain suspended till December 31, only selected flights allowed: DGCA
- Movies Meghan Markle Reveals She Suffered A Miscarriage In July
- Finance Future Retail Hits 5% Lower Circuit After SIAC Rejects Plea
- Education NIOS Starts Registration For October 2020 Board Exams, Check Fee Details
- Lifestyle Sana Khan’s Beautiful Pictures From Her Mehendi Ceremony In Orange & Pink Suit Will Melt Your Heart
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In December
Tata Motors commercial vehicle division has announced a set of exciting offers for its customers in November 2020. The company is offering assured gifts and a lucky draw coupon with every purchase. Called the 'India ki Doosri Diwali' campaign, has been introduced by the company to spread the Diwali cheers and make for continued celebrations.
The festive offers are valid on the select model range of Small Commercial Vehicle (SCV) and pick-up range offered by the company. This includes the Tata Ace, Tata Yodha and the Tata Intra.
Buyers purchasing these models during this month will receive an assured gift through a lucky draw, in addition to the exciting consumer offers. The bumper offers include gifts ranging from gold vouchers up to Rs 5 lakh.
Other prizes that can be won via the lucky draw include, LED TVs, washing machines, mobile phones and fuel vouchers to name a few. The ‘India ki Doosri Diwali' offers are available across the country and are valid until November 30, 2020.
The campaign announcement also marks the momentous 15 years of the iconic Tata Ace. According to the company, the Ace model has been a popular choice in the SCV segment and has achieved over 22 lakh customers.
The company also states that the entire BS6 range of vehicles has been extremely well received by the customers in the Indian market. Tata Motors has sold over 50,000 BS6 SCVs in the country.
Speaking on the occasion, Mr Rajesh Kaul, Vice President, Sales & Marketing, Commercial Vehicle Business Unit, Tata Motors, said, "Tata Motors has built its legacy by positioning its customers' best interests at the core of everything. The high-value benefits with unique ‘Power of 6' proposition is a testament of our promise to our customers. At Tata Motors, the priority is to deliver the best products and service experience in the industry."
He further added, "In our continuous endeavour to help businesses grow and promote entrepreneurship in India, Tata Motors aims to extend the best deals to its prospective customers. ‘India ki Doosri Diwali' campaign received a great response last year, and we're happy to bring it back this year, as well, to add even more cheer among the customers."
In related news, Tata Motors has recently delivered 25 units of the Ace CNG model to Vijayawada Municipal Corporation. These vehicles are tailor-made to handle waste collection across the city, which will also help with reduced air pollution — here are more details.
Thoughts About The Tata Motors Commercial Vehicle Offers Accnouned In November
Tata Motors is offering its commercial vehicle buyers exciting offers with every purchase on the select model range, and to continue the Diwali celebrations this month. The company is also celebrating 15-years of Tata Ace, which has truly become a landmark achievement for the brand in the Indian LCV segment.