- 8 hrs ago Best-Selling Cars In India For February 2021: Maruti Suzuki Continues To Dominate Sales Charts Yet Again!
- 1 day ago BMW M340i xDrive Review (First Drive): The First Locally Assembled 'M' Car
- 1 day ago Renault Kiger Compact-SUV Sales Figures For February 2021: Outsells Nissan Magnite & Ford EcoSport
- 1 day ago Isuzu D-Max Regular Cab & S-Cab Prices To Be Hiked From 1 April: Here Is The New Price List!
- Sports PBKS IPL 2021 Time Table: Punjab Kings Full Schedule, Dates, Timings, Venues
- News Karnataka sex for job scandal: Activist to withdraw complaint of sexual harassment against Jarkiholi
- Lifestyle Women’s Day 2021: Common Health Issues That Affect Women From Their 20s To 60s
- Education UP Police Jail Warder Result 2021 Declared At uppbpb.gov.in
- Movies Mithun Chakraborty All Set To Join BJP During PM Narendra Modi’s Kolkata Rally
- Technology Reliance Jio And Airtel Set Up 5G Towers In India: Ookla 5G Map
- Finance NPS vs Other Tax Saving Investments: Where A Tax Saver Should Invest?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
Tata Motors recently delivered 25 Ace CNG models to Vijayawada Municipal Corporation. The Tata Ace models are tailor-made to support the corporation's mission of using clean-fuel vehicles for municipal services.
The governing body will be using the newly delivered Ace (LCV) Light Commercial Vehicle for waste collection across the city. As a result, the company have added a couple of features, that will help the application of waste collection.
This includes a 3 cubic metre closed-box tipper, with separation for dry and wet waste. Other features include a geo-positioning system, public announcement system, and close-circuit camera system to further aid the effective operations. The vehicles were procured by the corporation through an open tender, wherein Tata Motors emerged as the top bidder.
The waste collection tipper truck is based on the Tata Ace Gold CNG variant. The LCV is powered by a liquid-cooled 694cc CNG engine. It produces a maximum of 25bhp at 4000rpm and 51Nm of peak torque at 2500rpm. The engine comes mated to a six-speed manual gearbox.
The Tata Ace Gold features ugged front & rear leaf spring suspension, along with a truck-like chassis. As a result, the LCV is capable of handling a payload capacity of 640KG. The Tata Ace Gold CNG comes with a load body length of 2520mm. The Ace's cabin features seating for two including the driver.
On the momentous occasion, Mr Vinay Pathak, Vice President, Product Line, SCV & PU, Tata Motors, said, "The Tata Ace is a versatile product that caters to a wide variety of applications for private and municipal use. After successfully serving several government bodies, we're delighted to be associated with Vijayawada Municipal Corporation in their quest of efficient solid waste management for the prospering city of Vijayawada. Tata Motors is at the forefront of developing innovative solutions for its customers, and we're confident that the Ace Gold will excel their requirement while being cost-effective."
Tata Motors offers the Ace in a wide array of load bodies, including 2, 2.6, 3 and 3.3 cubic metre capacity. Customers can also opt between an open box or closed box configurations as per their requirements. Apart from the CNG powered model, the Tata Ace is also available in diesel and petrol engine options.
The Tata Ace brand celebrates its 15th anniversary and has served 22 lakh, happy owners, till date. According to the company, the Tata Ace has remained the customers popular choice in the Indian LCV segment.
Thoughts About The 25 Tata Ace CNG Models Delivered To Vijayawada Municipal Corporation
Waste collection vehicles travel around the city and help keep respective areas clean. However, with the new CNG model, these vehicles will also help in reducing pollution and keep the air clean across the city. Additionally, Tata Motors has added a couple of features to these vehicles, which will help people involved in the process as well.