- 4 hrs ago 2021 Benelli TRK 502 Spotted Arriving At Dealerships In India: Launching Soon?
- 6 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Deliveries Cross Over 720 Units Across India: Announced Serice Campaign
- 8 hrs ago New Mahindra Scorpio Spotted Testing Again Ahead Of its Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- 12 hrs ago New Tata Safari Arrives At Dealer Yard Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All Details
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 January 25 Highlights: Vikas, Devoleena, Nikki And Rahul Get Nominated For This Week’s Eviction
- News J&K: Pilot dead as Army chopper crash-lands in Kathua, another injured
- Sports Sri Lanka vs England Test Series 2021: Full List of Award Winners, Records and Statistics; Joe Root stars
- Finance 5 Stock Picks Ahead Of The Budget From HDFC Securities
- Technology Realme Race Launch Officially Teased; Likely To Hit The Stores In February
- Lifestyle Kareena Kapoor Khan Wins Us With Her Radiant Style In Gym Wear; Much-needed Goals!
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In January 2021
- Education MHT CET 2020 Round II Seat Allotment Result for B. Tech, B. Pharma To Be Out Today
Tata Motors have announced attractive discounts and special offers on its select models range this month. The company is offering cash discounts, exchange bonuses, and corporate discounts.
Maximum benefits of up to Rs 80,000 is being offered depending on the model and variant. Buyers can avail discount offers via the brand's digital online sales platform called ‘Click to Drive'.
The Tiago, the Tigor, the Nexon and the Harrier flagship SUV is being offered with attractive discounts this month. The offers are valid until September 30, 2020. Here is a model-wise break up of the discount offers for this month:
The Tata Tiago is an entry-level model in the brand's line-up. The hatchback is being offered with total benefits of up to Rs 32,000. This includes a cash discount of Rs 15,000 and an exchange bonus of up to Rs 10,000 when you sell your old car to the dealer.
In addition to this, the company is offering a corporate discount of up to Rs 7,000 depending on the eligibility. Alternatively, Covid-19 warriors are offered with benefits of Rs 3,000 as well.
The Tata Tigor is an entry-level compact-sedan based on the Tiago hatchback. It is being offered with total benefits of up to Rs 37,000. This includes a cash discount of Rs 15,000 and an exchange bonus of Rs 15,000. An additional corporate cash discount of up to Rs 7,000 is offered depending on the customer's eligibility.
The Tata Nexon is one of the most successful SUV models in the brand's portfolio. The diesel variants of the compact-SUV are being offered with an exchange bonus of Rs 15,000 along with additional cash discounts of up to Rs 10,000 depending on the eligibility.
While the petrol variant misses out on exchange bonus, but still receives a maximum cash discount of up to Rs 5,000 for Tata employees or customers working in a corporate company.
The brand's flagship SUV, the Tata Harrier is being offered with benefits of up to Rs 80,000 this month. This includes Rs 25,000 cash discount, Rs 40,000 exchange bonus and a corporate discount of up to Rs 15,000 depending on the eligibility.
The above offered does not include the XZ+ and the XZA+ trims along with the special Dark Edition models. These variants are offered with benefits of up to Rs 40,000 which includes the same exchange bonus and corporate discount offered with the other variants.
Thoughts About Tata Cars Offers Discounts, Exchange Bonuses & Other Benefits In September 2020
Tata Motors has announced attractive discounts on some of its best-selling models to boost sales during the ongoing festive season. The company is also rewarding Covid-19 warriors with a special cash discount to honour their continuous support in helping the country to recover from the ongoing pandemic.