- 8 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Sales Cross 6 Lakh Units Mark In 5 Years: Here Are All Details
- 9 hrs ago New MINI Countryman launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 39.50 Lakh
- 12 hrs ago New Tata Tiago ‘XTA’ Variant Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 5.99 Lakh
- 13 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Interiors Sketches Officially Revealed Ahead Of India Launch
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada 8 March 4 Highlights: Dhanushree, Shubha, Raghu, Vishwanath And Nirmala Get Nominated
- News Two observers to arrive in West Bengal today, oversee poll preparedness
- Sports Indian women’s hockey team end Germany tour with 1-2 defeat
- Technology Sony's New Patent Can Transform Any Live Object Into A Controller
- Finance NPS Vs APY: Where To Invest In Terms Of Good Returns?
- Education HPSSC Junior Office Assistant Admit Card 2021 Released At www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in
- Lifestyle Neha Kakkar And Rohanpreet Singh Shells Out Major Couple Fashion Goals As They Twin In Black
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In March
Tata Motors announces attractive benefits and special offers during Diwali this year in India. Festive discounts are offered on the brand's' New Forever' model range. This includes the Tiago, Tigor, Nexon and the Harrier.
The company is offering maximum benefits of up to Rs 65,500 this month, that includes cash discount, exchange bonuses and more. The festive offers vary depending on the model and the variant and are valid on purchases made between November 1 and November 30, 2020. Here are the model-wise details:
The brand's entry-level model, the Tiago hatchback is being offered with total benefits of up to Rs 25,000. This includes a cash discount of Rs 15,000 and an exchange bonus of up to Rs 10,000 when you sell your old car to the dealer.
The hatchback is currently available in a single-engine option with a choice of either a five-speed manual or an AMT transmission option. The Tata Tiago currently retails between Rs 4.7 lakh and 6.74 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
The Tata Tigor is the brand's compact-sedan model that is based on the Tiago hatchback. It is being offered with total benefits of up to Rs 30,000. This includes a cash discount of Rs 15,000 and an exchange bonus of Rs 15,000.
The engine and transmission options on the Tigor are same as its Tiago hatchback sibling. Tata Motors has priced the Tigor between Rs 5.39 lakh and 7.49 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
The Tata Nexon is one of the most successful SUV models in the brand's portfolio. The diesel variants of the compact-SUV are being offered with an exchange bonus of Rs 15,000. No benefits are being offered with the petrol variants of the compact-SUV.
The Tata Nexon is available in both petrol and diesel engine options. Both engines are offered with manual and automatic transmission options. The Nexon compact-SUV currently retails between Rs 6.99 lakh and Rs 12.70 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
The brand's flagship SUV, the Tata Harrier is being offered with maximum benefits of up to Rs 65,000 this month. This includes Rs 25,000 cash discount and an exchange bonus of Rs 40,000.
The above offers do not include the XZ+, XZA+ and the special Dark Edition models sold in the market. The company is offering the XZ+, XZA+ and the Dark Edition variants with an exchange bonus of Rs 40,000.
The brand's premium hatchback, the Altroz is not being offered with any benefits during the festive season this year. The company is gearing up to launch a new performance variant of the hatchback in the Indian market — here are all details.
Thoughts About Tata Cars Offers & Benefits During Diwali This Year
Tata Motors joins the list of manufacturers, who have rolled out offers and benefits during the ongoing festive season in India. These festive offers will reduce the initial commitment for customers while purchasing a new vehicle in the country. The company aims to attract more buyers, which will help boost sales during Diwali this year.