- 2 hrs ago Tata Nexon EV Deliveries Resumes After Lockdown Relaxations In Select Cities
- 5 hrs ago Skoda Rapid TSI Automatic Variant Expected India Launch Later This Year
- 18 hrs ago 2020 Datsun Redi-GO Facelift Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 2.83 Lakh
- 19 hrs ago TVS Apache RTR 160 4V & RTR 200 4V Price Hiked: Here Are All Details
- News ED official contracts COVID-19 infection in Delhi
- Movies CONFIRMED! Katrina Kaif Signs A Superhero Film; Ali Abbas Zafar Shares Interesting Details!
- Technology OnePlus, Fortnite Partner For New Game On Creative Island: How To Play
- Lifestyle Alaya F Turns Modern Bride As She Flaunts Her Red Lehenga And Yellow Saree With A Twist
- Sports WWE Friday Night SmackDown preview and schedule: May 29, 2020
- Finance Why Senior Citizens Should Consider Investment In PM Vaya Vandana Yojana?
- Travel 12 Best Places To Visit In South India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Tata Motors is all set to introduce the Altroz premium hatchback in the Indian market on the 22nd of January. Ahead of its launch in India, the Tata Altroz hatchback has started arriving at company dealerships.
Images of the first set of Tata Altroz hatchback arriving at dealerships were posted on a social media group by Aswin and Amal Roy Paul. The images showcase the Tata Altroz in its ‘Downtown Red' paint scheme parked at the dealership and alongside its main rival the Maruti Suzuki Baleno as well.
The Tata Altroz is the brand's first premium hatchback offering in the Indian market. The Altroz will rival the likes of the Maruti Baleno, Toyota Glanza and the Hyundai Elite i20.
The hatchback is also the first product from the brand to feature their ‘ALFA' architecture. The Tata Altroz also features the company's ‘Impact 2.0' design language, which first debuted on the Harrier SUV.
Bookings for the upcoming Tata Altroz has already started. It can be made either online or through any of the dealerships for an amount of Rs 21,000. The Tata Altroz comes with sharp lines and a host of features and equipment on offer.
Some of the features on the Tata Altroz: projector headlamps with LED DRLs, LED taillights, semi-digital instrument cluster, large floating touchscreen infotainment system, leather-wrapped steering wheel with mounted controls, multiple driving modes, push-button start/stop and a host of others.
The Tata Altroz will be offered in a range of four variants: XE, XM, XT and XZ. All four variants will come with two engine options, both paired to a standard five-speed manual gearbox.
The engine options on the hatchback include a 1.2-litre three-cylinder petrol engine producing 86bhp and 113Nm of torque and 1.5-litre four-cylinder diesel engine churning out 90bhp and 200Nm of torque.
We recently got the opportunity to drive the Tata Altroz hatchback and came out extremely impressed. The car offered an excellent amount of features, impressive levels of performance and a good amount of cabin space as well — here is our detailed review of the Tata Altroz.
Once launched in India, the Tata Altroz will be offered in a range of five colour options: Skyline Silver, Downtown Red, Midtown Grey, Avenue White and High-Street Gold.
Thoughts On The Tata Altroz Dealership Arrival
The Tata Altroz is one of the most-awaited premium hatchbacks in the Indian market. The Altroz is also the first of many models planned for launch by Tata Motors in the coming months.
Apart from the Altroz, Tata Motors will also be introducing the Gravitas, Nexon EV and the facelift versions of the Tiago, Tigor and the Nexon as well.