- 17 min ago TVS Apache RTR 200 Single-Channel ABS Variant Launched With Ride Modes: Prices Start At Rs 1.28 Lakh
- 35 min ago Omega Seiki Mobility Inaugurates Its First Dealership In Delhi: Here Are All Details
- 1 hr ago TVS Eurogrip Launches 11 New Tyres In India Catering To Two & Three Wheelers Segment
- 17 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Sales Cross 6 Lakh Units Mark In 5 Years: Here Are All Details
- Technology Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra, Mi 11 Pro With 5G Bags TENAA Certification; Launch Imminent
- Education Explore List Of Indian Universities In QS World University Ranking By Subject 2021
- News RailTel launches prepaid plans for Wi-Fi at more than 4000 railway stations in India
- Movies HC Asks I&B Ministry To File Report On Rakul Preet's Complaint Against Channels Connecting Her With Drugs Case
- Finance Taxpayer Alert! Tax-Related Tasks to Complete Before March 31 Deadline
- Sports IPL 2021: Delhi Capitals announce JSW as the principal sponsor for upcoming season
- Lifestyle Janhvi Kapoor Raises Temperature In Delhi As She Steps Out In A Light Yellow Saree For Panghat Song Launch
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In March
Tata Motors is all set to introduce the Altroz premium hatchback in the Indian market on the 22nd of January. Ahead of its launch in India, the Tata Altroz hatchback has started arriving at company dealerships.
Images of the first set of Tata Altroz hatchback arriving at dealerships were posted on a social media group by Aswin and Amal Roy Paul. The images showcase the Tata Altroz in its ‘Downtown Red' paint scheme parked at the dealership and alongside its main rival the Maruti Suzuki Baleno as well.
The Tata Altroz is the brand's first premium hatchback offering in the Indian market. The Altroz will rival the likes of the Maruti Baleno, Toyota Glanza and the Hyundai Elite i20.
The hatchback is also the first product from the brand to feature their ‘ALFA' architecture. The Tata Altroz also features the company's ‘Impact 2.0' design language, which first debuted on the Harrier SUV.
Bookings for the upcoming Tata Altroz has already started. It can be made either online or through any of the dealerships for an amount of Rs 21,000. The Tata Altroz comes with sharp lines and a host of features and equipment on offer.
Some of the features on the Tata Altroz: projector headlamps with LED DRLs, LED taillights, semi-digital instrument cluster, large floating touchscreen infotainment system, leather-wrapped steering wheel with mounted controls, multiple driving modes, push-button start/stop and a host of others.
The Tata Altroz will be offered in a range of four variants: XE, XM, XT and XZ. All four variants will come with two engine options, both paired to a standard five-speed manual gearbox.
The engine options on the hatchback include a 1.2-litre three-cylinder petrol engine producing 86bhp and 113Nm of torque and 1.5-litre four-cylinder diesel engine churning out 90bhp and 200Nm of torque.
We recently got the opportunity to drive the Tata Altroz hatchback and came out extremely impressed. The car offered an excellent amount of features, impressive levels of performance and a good amount of cabin space as well — here is our detailed review of the Tata Altroz.
Once launched in India, the Tata Altroz will be offered in a range of five colour options: Skyline Silver, Downtown Red, Midtown Grey, Avenue White and High-Street Gold.
Thoughts On The Tata Altroz Dealership Arrival
The Tata Altroz is one of the most-awaited premium hatchbacks in the Indian market. The Altroz is also the first of many models planned for launch by Tata Motors in the coming months.
Apart from the Altroz, Tata Motors will also be introducing the Gravitas, Nexon EV and the facelift versions of the Tiago, Tigor and the Nexon as well.