- 8 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Celerio BS6 Models Launched In India Starting At Rs 4.41 Lakh
- 9 hrs ago New Maruti Suzuki Ignis Facelift India Launch Date Revealed: Here Are All The Details
- 10 hrs ago Hero Electric Flash Scooter Limited Period Discounts: Benefits And Offers Up To Rs 10,500
- 12 hrs ago Tata Is Set To Launch The Facelifted BS6 Nexon On 22 January
- Technology Best Selling Samsung Mobiles On Sale At Flipkart Republic Day Sale And Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020
- News TDP chief Chandrababu Naidu, 17 MLAs taken in police custody
- Sports Premier Badminton League 2020: Satwik & Lakshya Sen shine as Chennai Superstarz win opener
- Movies Bigg Boss 13 Day 113 Synopsis: Time To Elect The Second ‘Elite Member’ In The House
- Lifestyle Did You Know These Side Effects Of Green Tea?
- Travel 7 Patriotic Places To Visit This Republic Day
- Finance New Gold Hallmarking Rules: 5 Things To Know
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Tata Motors is all set to introduce the Altroz premium hatchback in the Indian market on the 22nd of January. Ahead of its launch in India, the Tata Altroz hatchback has started arriving at company dealerships.
Images of the first set of Tata Altroz hatchback arriving at dealerships were posted on a social media group by Aswin and Amal Roy Paul. The images showcase the Tata Altroz in its ‘Downtown Red' paint scheme parked at the dealership and alongside its main rival the Maruti Suzuki Baleno as well.
The Tata Altroz is the brand's first premium hatchback offering in the Indian market. The Altroz will rival the likes of the Maruti Baleno, Toyota Glanza and the Hyundai Elite i20.
The hatchback is also the first product from the brand to feature their ‘ALFA' architecture. The Tata Altroz also features the company's ‘Impact 2.0' design language, which first debuted on the Harrier SUV.
Bookings for the upcoming Tata Altroz has already started. It can be made either online or through any of the dealerships for an amount of Rs 21,000. The Tata Altroz comes with sharp lines and a host of features and equipment on offer.
Some of the features on the Tata Altroz: projector headlamps with LED DRLs, LED taillights, semi-digital instrument cluster, large floating touchscreen infotainment system, leather-wrapped steering wheel with mounted controls, multiple driving modes, push-button start/stop and a host of others.
The Tata Altroz will be offered in a range of four variants: XE, XM, XT and XZ. All four variants will come with two engine options, both paired to a standard five-speed manual gearbox.
The engine options on the hatchback include a 1.2-litre three-cylinder petrol engine producing 86bhp and 113Nm of torque and 1.5-litre four-cylinder diesel engine churning out 90bhp and 200Nm of torque.
We recently got the opportunity to drive the Tata Altroz hatchback and came out extremely impressed. The car offered an excellent amount of features, impressive levels of performance and a good amount of cabin space as well — here is our detailed review of the Tata Altroz.
Once launched in India, the Tata Altroz will be offered in a range of five colour options: Skyline Silver, Downtown Red, Midtown Grey, Avenue White and High-Street Gold.
Thoughts On The Tata Altroz Dealership Arrival
The Tata Altroz is one of the most-awaited premium hatchbacks in the Indian market. The Altroz is also the first of many models planned for launch by Tata Motors in the coming months.
Apart from the Altroz, Tata Motors will also be introducing the Gravitas, Nexon EV and the facelift versions of the Tiago, Tigor and the Nexon as well.